Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
If Argentina keeps playing like this they are going to win this... but they have to score another one at least. They have to be careful with burning their energy like they are doing right now, Nigeria could reach the final moments of the match in a better condition.
What do you think about that challenge on Di Maria?
Shouldn't Nigeria be one man down currently?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Agh, Iceland so close.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What do you think about that challenge on Di Maria?
Shouldn't Nigeria be one man down currently?
He wasn't going straight to goal nor he was trully alone, I think a yellow card is fair there.
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
He wasn't going straight to goal nor he was trully alone, I think a yellow card is fair there.
Fair enough.

I forgot we had VAR
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What do you think about that challenge on Di Maria?
Shouldn't Nigeria be one man down currently?
I also think the yellow card was enough, though it was kind of "orange" if you know what I mean.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcd

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Icelanders going hard at it. Good attempts. Hope the Vikings are rewarded for their efforts.
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Iceland didn't have the control a lot, but when they did they always built a shot of it. Most often pretty close. :nod
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Well, now everything is over or there will be hope, I'm so excited to see how Nigeria will respond :eyeroll I'm sure they will make a great game against us.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Oi! Javier :lambirb
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Aww...

Come on Vikings, you got this!
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm getting bullied again by ma friends. :crying


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have to ask that why Di María is still on the field?:lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Dat Polish Commentary


" We always wanted play like Argentina and now we have a chance because there's a chance that Argentina will return go home with us "
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
As expected Argentina couldn't keep the rythm of the first half for long, they are still pushing hard though... except Messi, why is he so passive?

I have to ask that why Di María is still on the field?:lambirb
The same I've been questioning since the first half. :lambirb

And lol those commentators.
 
Top