Argentina facing France next. Guess I'll suffer some more...
They play France, I think. Well, Argentina hasn't been impressive, but France hasn't wowed me much either. Plus their group was pretty damn soft.Argentina made it through, with how much they struggled to get through this stage these guys aren't making it past the Round of 16
But I am at least happy Messi finally scored something in the World Cup![]()
True, watch France vs Argentina go goalless and then Messi scores in the 5th minute of a 4 minute extra time extension....They play France, I think. Well, Argentina hasn't been impressive, but France hasn't wowed me much either. Plus their group was pretty damn soft.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fuk itMaradona is suck a dick lol
It's funny how the ref ignored Mascherano being all bloody for like 20+ mins.
I can relate '-' he represents everything that is wrong in this country/world.I know it's irrational, but much of my dislike for Argentina comes from Maradona being such a dick and still national hero.
Imo our run ends against them, mostly wanted us to get out of groups as that would be shameful lol.Argentina vs France would be a tough one to call.
They certainly have what it takes to beat France, but, with the silly mistakes they're making at the back, we can expect France to be more Brutal than the Nigerians.
Attack as in heart attack? Or he got in a fight?I can relate '-' he represents everything that is wrong in this country/world.
He almost had an attack after the game btw, they had to drag him out of the stands.

I said that?I agree with what Gary said but tbh every time someone approaches the Argie defense I feel my heart in my mouth. Hardy said that's one of the best defenses they had but Jesus Christ... feels like a deserted beach... I imagine that France would have a lot of fun with that situation.

Lol, Indeed.Imo our run ends against them, mostly wanted us to get out of groups as that would be shameful lol.
Heart attack or something like that. At the very least he was fainting.Attack as in heart attack? Or he got in a fight?![]()
They were impressive in the first half, and probably burned a lot of stamina.I mean, I only really saw the second half but Argentina has looked rather disconnected for most of this tournament. They looked better up front in the clutch but idk
To me the problem with Argentina has always been that relies to Messi way too much. Even people want Argentina to win because of him, the team had good players like Di Maria who now lost a lot of quality lmao.Argentina's defence was definitely better this match, they were more focused everytime they lost the ball... they lost that energy in the second half but still fought for the ball, they had "garra" like we say here.
Now defending against Nigeria is not the same as defending against France, a team pretty similar to Croatia by the way they play, and the frenchies haven't shown all they can do yet.

Yup, France seems to be the favorites but I expect a really tough match.They play France, I think. Well, Argentina hasn't been impressive, but France hasn't wowed me much either. Plus their group was pretty damn soft.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---