They're shit for scoring on those chances 


They're not as fancy as Spain, but they're certainly effective and imposing.They're shit for scoring on those chances![]()
There are some ppl who want Brazil to became a Monarchy controlled by Portugal once againI always read in newspapers and TVs that Brazilians support Portugal.![]()

Better take better care of their midfield possessions if they want to competeIt's all over.
I thought Spain were the best thing in this tournament ... And then I watched this game.
The Real Brazil finally stood up, they're definitely not a one-man team ... And they'll certainly be the most difficult team to beat in this competition.
Boy have they got swag!

Yea, the start of the second half wasn't so good, Lots of loosed passes and they were really lucky not to concede ... But they weathered the storm and grew into the game!Better take better care of their midfield possessions if they want to compete
![]()


Dont jump to fast....but Serbia ran out of gas there about 75mins in.Yea, the start of the second half wasn't so good, Lots of loosed passes and they were really lucky not to concede ... But they weathered the storm and grew into the game!
Their precision defense tearing passes were a joy to watch, fewest backward passes I've seen ... And really direct football.
Good stuff, Brazil is back!![]()

Alright, I'm sure their coach would've observed that as well.Dont jump to fast....but Serbia ran out of gas there about 75mins in.
Im just saying they better defend their possessions better and get a lot more active in the 1st half.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dont sleep on Mexico...they may have ripped the heart out of the lion....rip GermanyGermany lost to Korea?
Oh, well, the curse of the defending champions continues I guess. They gave bad signals in the opening game vs Mexico but I didn't know the team was so tragic.
England vs Belgium will be an interesting game tomorrow. It seems the losing side will avoid Brazil in the quarter finals, I'd like to see how motivated the players from both teams will be. Also I'm sure it's already been mentioned but it's kinda unfair that both England and Belgium are quite stronger than all teams in Group H which is perhaps the reason why this stupid situation has arisen.