For a day it seemed Iran was going to advanceIf Portugal wins it, then Ronaldo will arguably be seen in the same light as Maradona and Pele.
League of gods.

For a day it seemed Iran was going to advanceIf Portugal wins it, then Ronaldo will arguably be seen in the same light as Maradona and Pele.
League of gods.

Same as Messi huh...so probably see him again in 202231, I think.
Aren't you Brzailans always fans of the Portuguese.
Pro sports wouldnt be great if there was no one to hate over their ego xD
No way XD
It's not about Portugal. I'm indifferent to them. CR7 is just too full of himself and the first time he scored that silly penalty in this competition he alrdy celebrated with the GOAT. Nah I'm not on board of him getting his ego even more inflated '-'
CR7 is 33 years old.
He is 33.

31 or 33...still coming to the last of your career
I was wrong!
ThankGod they don't roast people here, thank goodness this isn't the one-piece section.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why you trying to rile her up before it even starts...such a trollVamos Serbia!![]()
I know right? What have I done with my life31 or 33...still coming to the last of your career

I'm now fairly certain he won't make that world cup.31 or 33...still coming to the last of your career
I know right? What have I done with my life![]()

Yup....GL guysSeems the Brasil match is about to start.

*Sérvia '-' you barbarianVamos Serbia!![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Magi changing homelands in 3... 2...@Farfalla let our country Brazil do the thing!
I also remember a scene where he went totally nuts because a teammate of his prevented a goal of him in a very unimportant match. It's just... I don't know... just ugh...No worries. There are no Hannibal Psyche's with a yellow marker running wild in this section.
I was wrong!
ThankGod they don't roast people here, thank goodness this isn't the one-piece section.

I always read in newspapers and TVs that Brazilians support Portugal.
No way XD
It's not about Portugal. I'm indifferent to them. CR7 is just too full of himself and the first time he scored that silly penalty in this competition he alrdy celebrated with the GOAT. Nah I'm not on board of him getting his ego even more inflated '-'

Tu es un poulet woman!Magi changing homelands in 3... 2...
Indian media... o/I always read in newspapers and TVs that Brazilians support Portugal.![]()