Football 2018 FIFA World Cup

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
If Portugal wins it, then Ronaldo will arguably be seen in the same light as Maradona and Pele.
League of gods.
For a day it seemed Iran was going to advance :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcd

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Aren't you Brzailans always fans of the Portuguese.
:lmao
No way XD

It's not about Portugal. I'm indifferent to them. CR7 is just too full of himself and the first time he scored that silly penalty in this competition he alrdy celebrated with the GOAT. Nah I'm not on board of him getting his ego even more inflated '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao
No way XD

It's not about Portugal. I'm indifferent to them. CR7 is just too full of himself and the first time he scored that silly penalty in this competition he alrdy celebrated with the GOAT. Nah I'm not on board of him getting his ego even more inflated '-'
Pro sports wouldnt be great if there was no one to hate over their ego xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcd

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Vamos Serbia! :lambirb
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:emocat
I was wrong!

ThankGod they don't roast people here, thank goodness this isn't the one-piece section.
31 or 33...still coming to the last of your career
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vamos Serbia! :lambirb
Why you trying to rile her up before it even starts...such a troll
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
Seems the Brasil match is about to start.
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is the end of me...

My favorite team and the team that I predicted would win the world cup are both out in the SAME group. How could that happen when their opponents were Mexico and Sweden?

Anyways, I felt Germany has been lacking ever since Klose left. Their strikers aren't as good anymore. Same with Korea. Park Ji-sung used to carry them but now it's their goalie, Cho Hyun-woo. It's like they could never land a solid team...
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I think CR7 is a phenomenal player - individually one of the best in history - and I'm glad to live in a time where I can watch him and Messi live, but I just dislike his behavior on the field as well as his self-staging. Moments like in the CL finale 13/14 where he celebrated himself like a god when he scored the 4:1 against Atletico in the 120th minute....:fail I also remember a scene where he went totally nuts because a teammate of his prevented a goal of him in a very unimportant match. It's just... I don't know... just ugh...

:emocat
I was wrong!

ThankGod they don't roast people here, thank goodness this isn't the one-piece section.
No worries. There are no Hannibal Psyche's with a yellow marker running wild in this section. :nod
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
:lmao
No way XD

It's not about Portugal. I'm indifferent to them. CR7 is just too full of himself and the first time he scored that silly penalty in this competition he alrdy celebrated with the GOAT. Nah I'm not on board of him getting his ego even more inflated '-'
I always read in newspapers and TVs that Brazilians support Portugal.:kappa
 
Top