Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Don't hestitate and nominate her, my friend. She did quite well last year and she is an excellent choice also. I remember that Emperor Spriggan wanted to nominate her as well because she is one of his favo's but he nominated his other choice instead, we can't have them all in the end, right? However, he would definitely appreciate it if you would do that tho.
Thanks but I have already nominated. Sorry Emperor Spriggan :(
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
So syx-kun so you watched/read 3-gatsu ? thats unexpected im happy you know this series ! :zomg
Yup, I watched both seasons. S2 even is at the very top of my fav list. :hip
The thread where you posted this is for nominations only.
You know you are speaking to someone who calls himself Admiral Teach?As if someone like that would behave properly... It's not in his nature.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They are both ugly so it doesn’t matter :p
Hey. Hey. Hey. Watch where your throwing that salt.:-_-

Insult Hinata all you like, lord knows she deserves it, but leave Boa alone! What did she ever do to you? Besides being the highlight of every arc she's in and make the last two nakama Oda added look terrible by comparison.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fubuki's a great pick. We have a lot of great picks going right now, I think. Right now my totally subjective power rankings of waifu's go

  1. LLENN (Of course.)
  2. Androssi (She's only 2nd because kkck seems hell bent on turning the world against him before this even begins)
  3. Erza (Because Erza. I mean, come on. Though I wouldn't put it past Syx to lose interest and not campaign much.:amuse)
  4. Belldandy (Her and Asia-chan are a devious combination.)
  5. Fubuki (The sheer amount of gorgeous fan art available is going to make her fierce.)

Strong dark horse contenders..

  • Rindou (Don't underestimate SirSamuael's passion.)
  • Kouka (Mainly because I had to campaign against Erin in the Manga wars. I know what she's capable of.)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Fubuki's a great pick. We have a lot of great picks going right now, I think. Right now my totally subjective power rankings of waifu's go

  1. LLENN (Of course.)
  2. Androssi (She's only 2nd because kkck seems hell bent on turning the world against him before this even begins)
  3. Erza (Because Erza. I mean, come on. Though I wouldn't put it past Syx to lose interest and not campaign much.:amuse)
  4. Belldandy (Her and Asia-chan are a devious combination.)
  5. Fubuki (The sheer amount of gorgeous fan art available is going to make her fierce.)

Strong dark horse contenders..

  • Rindou (Don't underestimate SirSamuael's passion.)
  • Kouka (Mainly because I had to campaign against Erin in the Manga wars. I know what she's capable of.)
Good thing Erza still got @Brandish :derp ,i agree though i feel like i got actual Chances this year :verily since i picked a fairly well received Char from a well received Manga this time around.:hip

And yeah Kouka is going to be tough,Erin is sure to give this her all.:pwned
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Fubuki's a great pick. We have a lot of great picks going right now, I think. Right now my totally subjective power rankings of waifu's go

  1. LLENN (Of course.)
  2. Androssi (She's only 2nd because kkck seems hell bent on turning the world against him before this even begins)
  3. Erza (Because Erza. I mean, come on. Though I wouldn't put it past Syx to lose interest and not campaign much.:amuse)
  4. Belldandy (Her and Asia-chan are a devious combination.)
  5. Fubuki (The sheer amount of gorgeous fan art available is going to make her fierce.)

Strong dark horse contenders..

  • Rindou (Don't underestimate SirSamuael's passion.)
  • Kouka (Mainly because I had to campaign against Erin in the Manga wars. I know what she's capable of.)
Dunno about the others but i am just here for the salt.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dunno about the others but i am just here for the salt.
You'll get more than you could ever want. But there is a time and a place. Until that moment arrives, if you wish to properly represent your waifu, I'd advise you to keep it in your pants.:XD
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Though I love the yellow eyed version of your sig even more. :hurr
Me too :D thanks.
Turned up pretty well considering its just a black and white filter i added :super

And @Valhalla777 wins the award for worst nomination in waifu wars....

C’mon, there are better FF ladies that deserve the title of best waifu.
Of course there are. Even her sister is a better waifu material :hi
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And @Valhalla777 wins the award for worst nomination in waifu wars....

C’mon, there are better FF ladies that deserve the title of best waifu.
Titfa?
Gar-not?
Qustis?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me too :D thanks.
Turned up pretty well considering its just a black and white filter i added :super
And yet she looks norted. :kappa
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
You chose worst girl from the worst FF game... I don’t understand
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You chose worst girl from the worst FF game... I don’t understand
Reverse psychology :noworry
There is no need to understand.
Honestly, wanted to see how much hate will she get on MH. For now its going good :hmm
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Jammin Guess you went with the "fuck it I get Androssi anyway" attitude regarding this list? I don't see Aqua on it.

@Valhalla777 Nice nomination. I guess Aqua has your vote? :frankerz
Aqua also have my vote
Wanted to nominate xion at first but I didn't want two KH characters.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Yup, I watched both seasons. S2 even is at the very top of my fav list. :hip
That's a pleasant surprise !

Ne, nikaidou is awesome, isnt-he !!?


yeah season 2 was awesome i did even cried bc you-know-what !


But... now tell me where were you during the anime awards ? :twitch
.....


i was fighting alone against everyone :pout bc 3-gatsu get so littlle love




and.... they crushed me :pout



why didnt you save me !!?



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fubuki's a great pick. We have a lot of great picks going right now, I think. Right now my totally subjective power rankings of waifu's go

  1. LLENN (Of course.)
  2. Androssi (She's only 2nd because kkck seems hell bent on turning the world against him before this even begins)
  3. Erza (Because Erza. I mean, come on. Though I wouldn't put it past Syx to lose interest and not campaign much.:amuse)
  4. Belldandy (Her and Asia-chan are a devious combination.)
  5. Fubuki (The sheer amount of gorgeous fan art available is going to make her fierce.)

Strong dark horse contenders..

  • Rindou (Don't underestimate SirSamuael's passion.)
  • Kouka (Mainly because I had to campaign against Erin in the Manga wars. I know what she's capable of.)
You re overestimating me :errr btw arent you supposed to be a huge Gintama fan therefore a supporting fan ?



 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Let's see if someone knows my nomination.
 
Top