Last edited:
Nice.Aqua also have my vote
Wanted to nominate xion at first but I didn't want two KH characters.
C’mon, there are better FF ladies that deserve the title of best waifu.

Shhh that's a spoilerNice.
Also... good. Xion is basically a guy...

I am pretty sure she was nominated once before.Let's see if someone knows my nomination.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meh no spoiler. "She" erased herself so she isn't canon.Shhh that's a spoiler
Xion is basically no one nobody at all![]()

Ah great somebody here knows about her, I wonder who.I am pretty sure she was nominated once before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Meh no spoiler. "She" erased herself so she isn't canon.![]()

You mean... Satly... Ice cream...Ah great somebody here knows about her, I wonder who.
And also stop you're making me remember ice cream for some reason.
Xion will return norted maybe, I'll accept any possibility of her returning even that way, could be interesting to see what will axel do.

Full of aquaYou mean... Satly... Ice cream...![]()
Yep, was thinking about Tifa and Aerith too. Of course Beatrix bae too. But went with the controversial one. I guess curiousity got the better of me in the end.Lightning? Seriously? I mean, she is certainly one of the two salvageable characters in FFXIII (the other being the superior fang of course) but come on, this is a lackluster character in a lackluster FF game (and literally every other character in that franchise can go die in a ditch, specially snow, that thing is the absolute worst thing to ever happen to the entire FF franchise)... There are so many other way superior females in FF. Beatrix easily of course, dagger has some manner of charm, tifa, aerith, rhinoa, quistis, terra, ultimecia, freya..... Yuna can go die to a ditch as well. Not the same ditch as the FFXIII cast though, she deserves a scrap of dignity at least. But lightning? Reaaaaaally?

And you've made the right choice, make those who hate lightning feel the wrath of lightning.Yep, was thinking about Tifa and Aerith too. Of course Beatrix bae too. But went with the controversial one. I guess curiousity got the better of me in the end.![]()
Even aerith is sort of meh, its only because her story arc ends as it does that she deserves a mention at all in general (I mentioned mostly to highlight how meh lightning is). Beatrix was already nominated anyways.Yep, was thinking about Tifa and Aerith too. Of course Beatrix bae too. But went with the controversial one. I guess curiousity got the better of me in the end.![]()
Aizawa gifs I like <3That's a pleasant surprise !![]()
Ne, nikaidou is awesome, isnt-he !!?
![]()
![]()
yeah season 2 was awesome i did even cried bc you-know-what !
![]()
But... now tell me where were you during the anime awards ?
.....![]()
i was fighting alone against everyonebc 3-gatsu get so littlle love
![]()
![]()
and.... they crushed me
![]()
why didnt you save me !!?![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You re overestimating mebtw arent you supposed to be a huge Gintama fan therefore a supporting fan ?
![]()
![]()
Unfortunately shes not this year, i had to choose betwween her and kouka, sadly (too bad ive done a banner and stuuffEven aerith is sort of meh, its only because her story arc ends as it does that she deserves a mention at all in general (I mentioned mostly to highlight how meh lightning is). Beatrix was already nominated anyways.
) , unless i missed someone nominated her, but she definitely was last year and the year before. He's my favourite Bnha characterAizawa gifs I like <3
!! btw still looking forward an awesome bnha Mafia game (want to be aizawa onegai) !
You knew what you were getting into when you nominated a Kingdom Hearts character. Kingdom Hearts is a franchise locked behind and inscrutable wall of Nomura nonsense. For those inside that wall it's a very different experience than those on the outside of it. Just hearing the words Kingdom Hearts cause my eyes to glaze over.@Jammin Guess you went with the "fuck it I get Androssi anyway" attitude regarding this list? I don't see Aqua on it.
@Valhalla777 Nice nomination. I guess Aqua has your vote?![]()

I seeEven aerith is sort of meh, its only because her story arc ends as it does that she deserves a mention at all in general (I mentioned mostly to highlight how meh lightning is). Beatrix was already nominated anyways.
well in the end its different minds and i guess totaly different preferences. Appreciate your supportAnd you've made the right choice, make those who hate lightning feel the wrath of lightning.
Know I'm supporting you just to see how far lightning will make it.

Prefer it over what?So you prefer useless trash...? Damn.![]()

she lost to Mikasa in the semi-finalsI seewell in the end its different minds and i guess totaly different preferences.
Yep i think i saw Erin mentioning Beatrix in the nomination thread but wasnt sure if it was the one from FFIX. So she was nominated in a previous WW? How far did she go?
Appreciate your support
Though we aint going nowhere.
I guess from the aspect of nominating a very controversial choice, i got the expected results. Very curious how shes gonna handle the knockout phase. Should be fun![]()
God damn she got farshe lost to Mikasa in the semi-finals![]()
![]()
![]()