Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nice.

Also... good. Xion is basically a guy...
Shhh that's a spoiler
Xion is basically no one nobody at all :derp
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Let's see if someone knows my nomination.
I am pretty sure she was nominated once before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shhh that's a spoiler
Xion is basically no one nobody at all :derp
Meh no spoiler. "She" erased herself so she isn't canon. :frankerz
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I am pretty sure she was nominated once before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Meh no spoiler. "She" erased herself so she isn't canon. :frankerz
Ah great somebody here knows about her, I wonder who.
And also stop you're making me remember ice cream for some reason. :arf




Xion will return norted maybe, I'll accept any possibility of her returning even that way, could be interesting to see what will axel do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Lightning? Seriously? I mean, she is certainly one of the two salvageable characters in FFXIII (the other being the superior fang of course) but come on, this is a lackluster character in a lackluster FF game (and literally every other character in that franchise can go die in a ditch, specially snow, that thing is the absolute worst thing to ever happen to the entire FF franchise)... There are so many other way superior females in FF. Beatrix easily of course, dagger has some manner of charm, tifa, aerith, rhinoa, quistis, terra, ultimecia, freya..... Yuna can go die to a ditch as well. Not the same ditch as the FFXIII cast though, she deserves a scrap of dignity at least. But lightning? Reaaaaaally?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah great somebody here knows about her, I wonder who.
And also stop you're making me remember ice cream for some reason. :arf




Xion will return norted maybe, I'll accept any possibility of her returning even that way, could be interesting to see what will axel do.
You mean... Satly... Ice cream... :pjsalt
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Lightning? Seriously? I mean, she is certainly one of the two salvageable characters in FFXIII (the other being the superior fang of course) but come on, this is a lackluster character in a lackluster FF game (and literally every other character in that franchise can go die in a ditch, specially snow, that thing is the absolute worst thing to ever happen to the entire FF franchise)... There are so many other way superior females in FF. Beatrix easily of course, dagger has some manner of charm, tifa, aerith, rhinoa, quistis, terra, ultimecia, freya..... Yuna can go die to a ditch as well. Not the same ditch as the FFXIII cast though, she deserves a scrap of dignity at least. But lightning? Reaaaaaally?
Yep, was thinking about Tifa and Aerith too. Of course Beatrix bae too. But went with the controversial one. I guess curiousity got the better of me in the end. :hmm
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yep, was thinking about Tifa and Aerith too. Of course Beatrix bae too. But went with the controversial one. I guess curiousity got the better of me in the end. :hmm
And you've made the right choice, make those who hate lightning feel the wrath of lightning.



Know I'm supporting you just to see how far lightning will make it.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Yep, was thinking about Tifa and Aerith too. Of course Beatrix bae too. But went with the controversial one. I guess curiousity got the better of me in the end. :hmm
Even aerith is sort of meh, its only because her story arc ends as it does that she deserves a mention at all in general (I mentioned mostly to highlight how meh lightning is). Beatrix was already nominated anyways.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That's a pleasant surprise !

Ne, nikaidou is awesome, isnt-he !!?


yeah season 2 was awesome i did even cried bc you-know-what !


But... now tell me where were you during the anime awards ? :twitch
.....


i was fighting alone against everyone :pout bc 3-gatsu get so littlle love




and.... they crushed me :pout



why didnt you save me !!?



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You re overestimating me :errr btw arent you supposed to be a huge Gintama fan therefore a supporting fan ?



Aizawa gifs I like <3
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Even aerith is sort of meh, its only because her story arc ends as it does that she deserves a mention at all in general (I mentioned mostly to highlight how meh lightning is). Beatrix was already nominated anyways.
Unfortunately shes not this year, i had to choose betwween her and kouka, sadly (too bad ive done a banner and stuuff :pout) , unless i missed someone nominated her, but she definitely was last year and the year before.

Aizawa gifs I like <3
He's my favourite Bnha character :zomg !! btw still looking forward an awesome bnha Mafia game (want to be aizawa onegai) !
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin Guess you went with the "fuck it I get Androssi anyway" attitude regarding this list? I don't see Aqua on it.

@Valhalla777 Nice nomination. I guess Aqua has your vote? :frankerz
You knew what you were getting into when you nominated a Kingdom Hearts character. Kingdom Hearts is a franchise locked behind and inscrutable wall of Nomura nonsense. For those inside that wall it's a very different experience than those on the outside of it. Just hearing the words Kingdom Hearts cause my eyes to glaze over.

So, I wish you luck, but I feel like that's a tough sell.

Like before you even get me to consider her waifu potential you need to be able to make the case that she's not the 2nd best Aqua. And if any part of that relies on explaining the plot of Kingdom Hearts and it making some kind of sense to people, you may be screwed. I love Aqua. This Aqua.



I know nothing about any other Aqua's and less than that about Kingdom Hearts. And I probably never will. That's just the reality of the situation.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Even aerith is sort of meh, its only because her story arc ends as it does that she deserves a mention at all in general (I mentioned mostly to highlight how meh lightning is). Beatrix was already nominated anyways.
I see :hmm well in the end its different minds and i guess totaly different preferences.
Yep i think i saw Erin mentioning Beatrix in the nomination thread but wasnt sure if it was the one from FFIX. So she was nominated in a previous WW? How far did she go?

And you've made the right choice, make those who hate lightning feel the wrath of lightning.
Know I'm supporting you just to see how far lightning will make it.
Appreciate your support :verily
Though we aint going nowhere.
I guess from the aspect of nominating a very controversial choice, i got the expected results. Very curious how shes gonna handle the knockout phase. Should be fun :3c
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So you prefer useless trash...? Damn. :frankerz
Prefer it over what?:arf

I watched the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and I saw the character you nominated was in it. That is literally the only thing I know of her. And I had no clue what that trailer was even about. Something about pieces of heart and somebodies heart being in somebody else's heart? WTF!?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I see :hmm well in the end its different minds and i guess totaly different preferences.
Yep i think i saw Erin mentioning Beatrix in the nomination thread but wasnt sure if it was the one from FFIX. So she was nominated in a previous WW? How far did she go?



Appreciate your support :verily
Though we aint going nowhere.
I guess from the aspect of nominating a very controversial choice, i got the expected results. Very curious how shes gonna handle the knockout phase. Should be fun :3c
she lost to Mikasa in the semi-finals



 
Top