Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well I'll make sure sky nomination won't fall, best girl gatta stay.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Ohooo, nice dodge Erinyes!



But deep down in your heart, you know exactly what I was referring to.


I'll leave it at that. :lmao


But you did - in fact - use that card:

You summoned the card, I obeyed accordingly. :hmph

In retrospect, I must admit that the one-vote card might not have been that much. On the other side, Jarred-kun deserved the better card for a reason. : )

Oh, and Jarred-kun obviously cares about my taste and freedom. I actually like Erza. <3 :lmao And Jarred-kun knows it.
Oh my bad, Syx-kun, sorry i totally forgot i used it, as i didnt intend to use it, my bad, sorry.



"But deep down in your heart, you know exactly what I was referring to."
oh....


Dw im just joking about Bran-kun card, im sure he definitelly deserved it, hes an awesome guy, :zomg sorry if i sounded mean i was just joking abt it, you dont even have to justify...


but im surprised you like Erza, that much :errr the only thing i like is her red hair, i dont hate her though, actually im indifferent to her, i used to like her at the very beginning of the story, i tend to think Mashima somehow ruined her character.:grumble
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@FaustXIII You nominated the wrong Natsume :nah.


I explained on my post that's because she's more waifu material than Maya :XD :sweat (despite might preference for Maya personally)

Maya and Saeko works better as a strong independent woman while Aya and Rei works better as the waifu material in my opinion and they were built/developed that way as well.

 
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Damn,rip me :emocat:pjsalt
I have a solution for ya poor user from MH


You need just someone who would help your campaign and help your waifu during that match



I shall give you a hint who's the best at this job don't wait and PM him asap :lambirb


If you can't figure out that it's @syx then idk really :catshrug
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I have a solution for ya poor user from MH


You need just someone who would help your campaign and help your waifu during that match



I shall give you a hint who's the best at this job don't wait and PM him asap :lambirb


If you can't figure out that it's @syx then idk really :catshrug
Will do :hip and who knows,maybe we'll get you in the boat as well
i'm sure he's probably too busy to help me out since he got his hands full.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Is it still open @Sky ? :?bunny
 
Top