Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
He didn‘t get Guts
There is a fan fiction where Guts rapes Griffith in front of his followers and then makes him his bitch.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I want Reiju to do well in this war, so here we go.

She is a top beauty. Only losing to Boa Hancock and Princess Shirahoshi in the OPverse.


Let's talk about appearances.
Hair - she has short pink hair. Did you read that? Pink! Yes, she has the same hair colour as many of our damn favourite anime girls. See below:


And about short hair. I held a poll on what type of hair guys like; short or long? And the results were shocking. See below:

Yes, 100% guys prefer short hair.

Her assets are outstanding, I don't need to comment on that :sky2

Even after growing up with her cruel father and brothers, she is kind and empathetic.



She was the only one there for Sanji when he needed it the most, even if it meant risking her own personal life. Top quality of a perfect waifu :wtf.

But there was no one there to comfort her, isn't she kinder than Sanji? :emocat

She is super strong. She is able to keep her emotions and be strong at the same time, unlike her shitty brothers.


A man has his needs. Is she able to satisfy? Certainly, even though we only saw a glimpse of her experience it was enough for me to judge her as Excellent!


Do you see Luffy's legs and her wings getting turned on? Yeah, further word are unnecessary.

Boa Hancock is going to be a huge pain in the ass, since she has the title "Most Beautiful Women". I believe in Reiju!

This is all I could come up with. I am very bad at convincing an audience. I hope this will change your mind about Reiju and vote for her :3c

P.S. When the competition starts, anyone can feel free to post this in the voting section so everyone can see it. When I see it, it might be already too late.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I want Reiju to do well in this war, so here we go.

She is a top beauty. Only losing to Boa Hancock and Princess Shirahoshi in the OPverse.


Let's talk about appearances.
Hair - she has short pink hair. Did you read that? Pink! Yes, she has the same hair colour as many of our damn favourite anime girls. See below:


And about short hair. I held a poll on what type of hair guys like; short or long? And the results were shocking. See below:

Yes, 100% guys prefer short hair.

Her assets are outstanding, I don't need to comment on that :sky2

Even after growing up with her cruel father and brothers, she is kind and empathetic.



She was the only one there for Sanji when he needed it the most, even if it meant risking her own personal life. Top quality of a perfect waifu :wtf.

But there was no one there to comfort her, isn't she kinder than Sanji? :emocat

She is super strong. She is able to keep her emotions and be strong at the same time, unlike her shitty brothers.


A man has his needs. Is she able to satisfy? Certainly, even though we only saw a glimpse of her experience it was enough for me to judge her as Excellent!


Do you see Luffy's legs and her wings getting turned on? Yeah, further word are unnecessary.

Boa Hancock is going to be a huge pain in the ass, since she has the title "Most Beautiful Women". I believe in Reiju!

This is all I could come up with. I am very bad at convincing an audience. I hope this will change your mind about Reiju and vote for her :3c

P.S. When the competition starts, anyone can feel free to post this in the voting section so everyone can see it. When I see it, it might be already too late.
Barrier-kun thats not the way to do it !!^^

you should choose more eloquent pics, , see this one will give you all the votes :arf




Im so nice :grumble ♥
 
Last edited:

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Barrier-kun thats not the way to do it !!^^

you should choose more eloquent pics, , see this one will give you all the votes :arf




Im so nice :grumble ♥
Wonderful! :squee.
Thanks for your help @Erinyes and I might expect more.... :clingy
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Wonderful! :squee.
Thanks for your help @Erinyes and I might expect more.... :clingy

Here some ammo great arts you might need, otherwise use the manga she shone a lot each tieme she appeared last arc. dont be so desperate, actually she won the best secondary female char in the manga awards :)











gifs :








--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait !! what am i dong? :arf Baka me !!!!! :shootme


I swear if reiju wins against Kouka.... barrier temeeeee !!!



:p


yare yare^^


 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@Erinyes this is working you convincing me more and more to not vote for Reiju..


Your intentions are good but the outcome is bad could it be that....:
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I swear if reiju wins against Kouka.... barrier temeeeee !!!
I will thank you from the bottom of my heart :worship

And Erinyes, there is no way Reiju can win against your girl when you are so good at convincing others with such great pics and GIFs. :yourock
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes this is working you convincing me more and more to not vote for Reiju..


Your intentions are good but the outcome is bad could it be that....:
oh wait i was just being nice... :pout well the 1st gif shouldnt be taken out of context, i have no idea why they animated this scene like this...
but here the same scene in the manga chap 869


 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Erza (Because Erza. I mean, come on. Though I wouldn't put it past Syx to lose interest and not campaign much.:amuse)
I might not have enough time to campaign for my nomination which is Erza, but I'm sure she has a lot of supporters who will vouch for her with a couple of posts, like Brandish-kun. :nod

That's a pleasant surprise !

Ne, nikaidou is awesome, isnt-he !!?


yeah season 2 was awesome i did even cried bc you-know-what !

3-Gatsu has a shit ton of great characters and Nikaidou is obviously among of them, but it's Rei and Shimada-senpai who are at the top of my list. <3

But... now tell me where were you during the anime awards ? :twitch
.....


I was fighting alone against everyone :pout bc 3-gatsu get so littlle love



and.... they crushed me :pout


why didnt you save me !!?




ohhhh Erinyes-chan...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I might not have enough time to campaign for my nomination which is Erza, but I'm sure she has a lot of supporters who will vouch for her with a couple of posts, like Brandish-kun. :nod


3-Gatsu has a shit ton of great characters and Nikaidou is obviously among of them, but it's Rei and Shimada-senpai who are at the top of my list. <3











ohhhh Erinyes-chan...
Syx-kun but anime awards had nothing to do with husbando wars !! :arf


it was only about 2017 animes so DGM was not even eligible... mattaku !!

also im jealous the card you gave to brandish is an illimited-event while the one you gave me was a one-time use (i didnt even use it bc i wanted you to be free to do what you like see how im a good person :zomg compared to a certain blue one :arf

who doesnt even care abt your tastes and your freedom^^










 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm sorry Reebi. If your afraid of tall, thin, and improbably proportioned women this event will be hell for you.

It's heaven for me though.:sky2

I watch fashion shows on TV and tall, thin women don’t bother me because they are actually gorgeous. “Tall” in anime standards is like my height :p Please, there is more things in life to worry about than online internet wars :lmao
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Syx-kun but anime awards had nothing to do with husbando wars !! :arf


it was only about 2017 animes so DGM was not even eligible... mattaku !!
Ohooo, nice dodge Erinyes!



But deep down in your heart, you know exactly what I was referring to.


I'll leave it at that. :lmao

also im jealous the card you gave to brandish is an illimited-event while the one you gave me was a one-time use (i didnt even use it bc i wanted you to be free to do what you like see how im a good person :zomg compared to a certain blue one :arf

who doesnt even care abt your tastes and your freedom^^
But you did - in fact - use that card:
@syx Thxs a lot for waiting and vbeing honnest about my politican power. I didnt intent to use it at 1st because it sounded to me not fair,n but as you can you see im not sure ill make it this time, i d love to make Marian win, if you still agree (my apologies though ) please support Marian


Syx-kun Day vote Marian ♥ !



Many thxs again ! :zomg
You summoned the card, I obeyed accordingly. :hmph

In retrospect, I must admit that the one-vote card might not have been that much. On the other side, Jarred-kun deserved the better card for a reason. : )

Oh, and Jarred-kun obviously cares about my taste and freedom. I actually like Erza. <3 :lmao And Jarred-kun knows it.
 
Top