Last edited:
Reiju was nominated last year?! And eliminated in the 1st round....

He didn‘t get GutsNo he didn't, he got everything he ever wanted![]()
There is a fan fiction where Guts rapes Griffith in front of his followers and then makes him his bitch.He didn‘t get Guts
There is a fan fiction where Guts rapes Griffith in front of his followers and then makes him his bitch.
Let's Noragami them!

.


Barrier-kun thats not the way to do it !!^^I want Reiju to do well in this war, so here we go.
She is a top beauty. Only losing to Boa Hancock and Princess Shirahoshi in the OPverse.
![]()
Let's talk about appearances.
Hair - she has short pink hair. Did you read that? Pink! Yes, she has the same hair colour as many of our damn favourite anime girls. See below:
![]()
![]()
And about short hair. I held a poll on what type of hair guys like; short or long? And the results were shocking. See below:
![]()
Yes, 100% guys prefer short hair.
Her assets are outstanding, I don't need to comment on that
Even after growing up with her cruel father and brothers, she is kind and empathetic.
![]()
![]()
She was the only one there for Sanji when he needed it the most, even if it meant risking her own personal life. Top quality of a perfect waifu.
![]()
But there was no one there to comfort her, isn't she kinder than Sanji?
She is super strong. She is able to keep her emotions and be strong at the same time, unlike her shitty brothers.
![]()
A man has his needs. Is she able to satisfy? Certainly, even though we only saw a glimpse of her experience it was enough for me to judge her as Excellent!
![]()
Do you see Luffy's legs and her wings getting turned on? Yeah, further word are unnecessary.
Boa Hancock is going to be a huge pain in the ass, since she has the title "Most Beautiful Women". I believe in Reiju!![]()
This is all I could come up with. I am very bad at convincing an audience. I hope this will change your mind about Reiju and vote for her
P.S. When the competition starts, anyone can feel free to post this in the voting section so everyone can see it. When I see it, it might be already too late.

Wonderful!Barrier-kun thats not the way to do it !!^^![]()
you should choose more eloquent pics, , see this one will give you all the votes
![]()
Im so nice![]()
![]()
![]()
. 

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Baka me !!!!! 

Let's Noragami them!![]()
Let‘s do this!!!!!!


I will thank you from the bottom of my heartI swear if reiju wins against Kouka.... barrier temeeeee !!!![]()


oh wait i was just being nice...@Erinyes this is working you convincing me more and more to not vote for Reiju..
Your intentions are good but the outcome is bad could it be that....:
![]()
well the 1st gif shouldnt be taken out of context, i have no idea why they animated this scene like this...
I might not have enough time to campaign for my nomination which is Erza, but I'm sure she has a lot of supporters who will vouch for her with a couple of posts, like Brandish-kun.Erza (Because Erza. I mean, come on. Though I wouldn't put it past Syx to lose interest and not campaign much.)

3-Gatsu has a shit ton of great characters and Nikaidou is obviously among of them, but it's Rei and Shimada-senpai who are at the top of my list. <3That's a pleasant surprise !![]()
Ne, nikaidou is awesome, isnt-he !!?
![]()
![]()
yeah season 2 was awesome i did even cried bc you-know-what !
![]()
But... now tell me where were you during the anime awards ?![]()
.....![]()
I was fighting alone against everyonebc 3-gatsu get so littlle love
![]()
![]()
and.... they crushed me
![]()
why didnt you save me !!?![]()
![]()
Syx-kun but anime awards had nothing to do with husbando wars !!I might not have enough time to campaign for my nomination which is Erza, but I'm sure she has a lot of supporters who will vouch for her with a couple of posts, like Brandish-kun.
3-Gatsu has a shit ton of great characters and Nikaidou is obviously among of them, but it's Rei and Shimada-senpai who are at the top of my list. <3
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ohhhh Erinyes-chan...
compared to a certain blue one
I watch fashion shows on TV and tall, thin women don’t bother me because they are actually gorgeous. “Tall” in anime standards is like my heightI'm sorry Reebi. If your afraid of tall, thin, and improbably proportioned women this event will be hell for you.
It's heaven for me though.
![]()
Please, there is more things in life to worry about than online internet wars 
Ohooo, nice dodge Erinyes!Syx-kun but anime awards had nothing to do with husbando wars !!
![]()
it was only about 2017 animes so DGM was not even eligible... mattaku !!![]()

But you did - in fact - use that card:also im jealous the card you gave to brandish is an illimited-event while the one you gave me was a one-time use (i didnt even use it bc i wanted you to be free to do what you like see how im a good personcompared to a certain blue one
![]()
![]()
who doesnt even care abt your tastes and your freedom^^![]()
You summoned the card, I obeyed accordingly.@syx Thxs a lot for waiting and vbeing honnest about my politican power. I didnt intent to use it at 1st because it sounded to me not fair,n but as you can you see im not sure ill make it this time, i d love to make Marian win, if you still agree (my apologies though ) please support Marian![]()
Syx-kun Day vote Marian!
![]()
Many thxs again !![]()

And Jarred-kun knows it.It is me hitting a randomizer button.