Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
@sobreno @OtakuFreak @Undina
Elizabeth has been nominated. You know what to do. You go first, Sobreno.
1. You're no gentleman;
2.It's forgiven since I don't do "waifu games", call me again when it's about "husbandos"
I never thought I'll see the day when @sobreno appreciate Elizabeth, @OtakuFreak @Undina this must be some kinda of miracle.....
Err, are you sure he's showing appreciation?! Cause he does know how to deliver backhanded compliments.
At least Undina and Otaku might help by trashing other characters in order to protect Elizabeth. I trust in you, guys.
Why would I ever trash other characters to support one I admire?!? I only trash characters I have reasons to despise.:SOON
Lol, I don't hate Elizabeth that much, I only hate when some people twist her character as if she was some sort of warrior or fighter who is good at that domain.
What about when you can't tell the difference between a mage who is shown to be able to fight as opposed to a character who chooses the fighter/warrior career?!
She is not a fighter? According to the wiki entry, Elizabeth has these powerful ark beams. She also proved to harm this assault form Meliodas (the MC?) and sent this Estarossa guy flying. Both seem to be high level characters in the world of NNT. Why is she not a fighter? (sorry, no NNT reader here, just trying to understand)
According to him she's not a fighter because she's essentially a mage who chooses alternate methods to clobbering the enemy to death. She prefers "magical" diplomacy and powering down her enemies if necessary to actually hurting or killing them. Imagine that one use of Gray's DeS where he saved
Lucy from the Curse from the Book of E.N.D. as opposed to using one of its deadly skills or think of the "n" times he's tried using Iced Shell
So, her still having, though seldom using, those skills is irrelevant, cause she was tickling, not smacking people around:catshrug

Peace out!
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I do like how we have Asuna, Erza and Oscar in this war. If they did a sword brawl sans magic that would be epic :redface. Although, we'll have two Titanias fighting :squee​
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I do like how we have Asuna, Erza and Oscar in this war. If they did a sword brawl sans magic that would be epic :redface. Although, we'll have two Titanias fighting :squee​
:8C:handgun
You forgot one...




















































​
Definition
Bishamon Alternative Title: Bishamonten. Bishamon, also called Bishamonten, in Japanese mythology, one of the Shichi-fuku-jin (“Seven Gods of Luck”) and identified with the Buddhist guardian of the north, known as Kubera, or Vaiśravaṇa.


Strength of Soul...


...of Body...


...of Mind...


...of Heart.


:luv
​
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
:8C:handgun
You forgot one...


















































DefinitionBishamon Alternative Title: Bishamonten. Bishamon, also called Bishamonten, in Japanese mythology, one of the Shichi-fuku-jin (“Seven Gods of Luck”) and identified with the Buddhist guardian of the north, known as Kubera, or Vaiśravaṇa.

Strength of Soul...
...of Body...
...of Mind...
...of Heart.
I haven't seen that series :sad
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@xi0 rel :zomg awesome nomination !



never expected to see her nominated here, she s with Olivier Mira Armstrong (FMA) my favourite female char) my 1st avy here was hers !
this one :


Its probably one of the prettiest female anime char ive ever seen i like her non cuteish look with no huge eyes and no fancy stuff, just a normal but gorgeous lady



 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@xi0 rel :zomg awesome nomination !



never expected to see her nominated here, she s with Olivier Mira Armstrong (FMA) my favourite female char) my 1st avy here was hers !
this one :


Its probably one of the prettiest female anime char ive ever seen i like her non cuteish look with no huge eyes and no fancy stuff, just a normal but gorgeous lady



Thanks for doing my job for me! :zomg

Agreed with everything you've said here. So I know I can count on you for your support! :redface
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Thanks for doing my job for me! :zomg

Agreed with everything you've said here. So I know I can count on you for your support! :redface
Sure ! :zomg as one of my all time faves char, i ll definitely support her as long as its not against Kouka or another favourite as waifu,


i still think as characters Rel and Olivier are awesome, but as a waifu material i think Kouka is better, thats why i never nominated them in Waifu wars.

 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sure ! :zomg as one of my all time faves char, i ll definitely support her as long as its not against Kouka or another favourite as waifu,


i still think as characters Rel and Olivier are awesome, but as a waifu material i think Kouka is better, thats why i never nominated them in Waifu wars.

Well, it's a character from Gintama, so it's easily favored by me. :catshrug
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Sky I forgot about the 200×200 pic so here
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
You hold yourself in pretty high regard, Vici.



Btw... Who let you out from NnT section :notsure


Lets put aside my poor attempts at jokes ( At least I'm trying ) and Bitchy side aside for a moment and let me confirm that you're wrong..

Aside from few individuals ( my Brother for example ) the person who I'm ( Don't :pls ) the most critical and have the lowest opinion is myself :catshrug
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
For a moment I really thought you nominating me :lambirb

Only 2 nominations that I don't have any knowledge about could be worse ( better ) :grumble


Mine isn't one of them, is it? You don't know Ergo Proxy...? :lambirb
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Beatrix easily of course, dagger has some manner of charm, tifa, aerith, rhinoa, quistis, terra, ultimecia, freya..... Yuna can go die to a ditch as well. Not the same ditch as the FFXIII cast though, she deserves a scrap of dignity at least. But lightning? Reaaaaaally?
You forgot Celes :emocat


Oh some chars Ik!
Lambito, I like Golden Time but Kaga not so much :emocat A female with a big and controversial personality (that you love and hate at the same time), I prefer Kaori from Your Lie in April.
Gar, you went with animu Amy Lee! <- teasing aside, she's quite kewl. Nice pick.
 
Top