Last edited:
Vanilla wins championships.What's your favorite kind of ******? Asking for a friend.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Always.Is it still open @Sky ?![]()
Ninja Vanish!!!
![]()
....
![]()
1. You're no gentleman;@sobreno @OtakuFreak @Undina
Elizabeth has been nominated. You know what to do. You go first, Sobreno.
Err, are you sure he's showing appreciation?! Cause he does know how to deliver backhanded compliments.I never thought I'll see the day when @sobreno appreciate Elizabeth, @OtakuFreak @Undina this must be some kinda of miracle.....
Why would I ever trash other characters to support one I admire?!? I only trash characters I have reasons to despise.At least Undina and Otaku might help by trashing other characters in order to protect Elizabeth. I trust in you, guys.

What about when you can't tell the difference between a mage who is shown to be able to fight as opposed to a character who chooses the fighter/warrior career?!Lol, I don't hate Elizabeth that much, I only hate when some people twist her character as if she was some sort of warrior or fighter who is good at that domain.
According to him she's not a fighter because she's essentially a mage who chooses alternate methods to clobbering the enemy to death. She prefers "magical" diplomacy and powering down her enemies if necessary to actually hurting or killing them. Imagine that one use of Gray's DeS where he savedShe is not a fighter? According to the wiki entry, Elizabeth has these powerful ark beams. She also proved to harm this assault form Meliodas (the MC?) and sent this Estarossa guy flying. Both seem to be high level characters in the world of NNT. Why is she not a fighter? (sorry, no NNT reader here, just trying to understand)
. Although, we'll have two Titanias fighting
I do like how we have Asuna, Erza and Oscar in this war. If they did a sword brawl sans magic that would be epic. Although, we'll have two Titanias fighting



I haven't seen that series
You forgot one...
Strength of Soul......of Body...
...of Mind...
...of Heart.![]()
![]()

I haven't seen that series![]()
You are forgiven then. You should give it a try 
awesome nomination !
Thanks for doing my job for me!@xi0 relawesome nomination !
![]()
never expected to see her nominated here, she s with Olivier Mira Armstrong (FMA) my favourite female char) my 1st avy here was hers !
this one :
![]()
Its probably one of the prettiest female anime char ive ever seen i like her non cuteish look with no huge eyes and no fancy stuff, just a normal but gorgeous lady
![]()
![]()


Sure !Thanks for doing my job for me!
Agreed with everything you've said here. So I know I can count on you for your support!![]()
as one of my all time faves char, i ll definitely support her as long as its not against Kouka or another favourite as waifu,
Well, it's a character from Gintama, so it's easily favored by me.Sure !as one of my all time faves char, i ll definitely support her as long as its not against Kouka or another favourite as waifu,
![]()
i still think as characters Rel and Olivier are awesome, but as a waifu material i think Kouka is better, thats why i never nominated them in Waifu wars.
![]()
She's tough...
She's mysterious...
She's spooky..
She's tsundere...
For a moment I really thought you nominating meAnd who wouldn't want a big titty goth gf waifu?![]()
You hold yourself in pretty high regard, Vici.

Honorable attempt, but you underestimate me.I'm ( Don't) the most critical and have the lowest opinion is myself
Lets put aside my poor attempts at jokes ( At least I'm trying ) and Bitchy side aside for a moment and let me confirm that you're wrong..
Lets put aside my poor attempts at jokes ( At least I'm trying )
Hi, trying. I'm Gallon.At least I'm trying
For a moment I really thought you nominating me
Only 2 nominations that I don't have any knowledge about could be worse ( better )![]()
Honorable attempt, but you underestimate me.
Hi, trying. I'm Gallon.
You forgot CelesBeatrix easily of course, dagger has some manner of charm, tifa, aerith, rhinoa, quistis, terra, ultimecia, freya..... Yuna can go die to a ditch as well. Not the same ditch as the FFXIII cast though, she deserves a scrap of dignity at least. But lightning? Reaaaaaally?

A female with a big and controversial personality (that you love and hate at the same time), I prefer Kaori from Your Lie in April.