Last edited:
Here i was thinking i'd get farther than just the First Round for onceYeah, you gotta watch out, @Purity of Magi is a fearsome opponent. Her campaigning is doubtlessly going to be relentless. I mean, just look at that FMA badge. Those Manga Wars certainly didn't win themselves.![]()
It's so funny,i always know campaigning ain't my thing but i just gotta participate and later i end up facing off with a heavyweight straight up.
You had your chance;Here i was thinking i'd get farther than just the First Round for onceIt's so funny,i always know campaigning ain't my thing but i just gotta participate and later i end up facing off with a heavyweight straight up.
![]()
I might be strapped for cash now, but I'm in the second roundI am open for bribes by the way.

I feel the urge to tag @OrganizizedYeah, you gotta watch out, @Purity of Magi is a fearsome opponent. Her campaigning is doubtlessly going to be relentless. I mean, just look at that FMA badge. Those Manga Wars certainly didn't win themselves.![]()

You had your chance;
Yeah lol. XD Like I was spectating last year how those Manga Wars were since it looked quite fun but holy moly that was truly some quality campaigning I have ever seen in my life. Fairly speaking, I have seen some nice campaiging in the past but that one was literally god-like level, it's just so hard to describe it in words. The person that faced her, I felt sorry for him for even facing an opponent like that. He had no chance to begin with, so sad.Yeah, you gotta watch out, @Purity of Magi is a fearsome opponent. Her campaigning is doubtlessly going to be relentless. I mean, just look at that FMA badge. Those Manga Wars certainly didn't win themselves.![]()
Honestly, this Purity of Magi does sound kinda kowaii but I guess that's to be expected from someone that showed what she got in her lol so I can't even blame you lmao. Honestly, if I were to face her I would have fucking run away from her lmao and also that Rosa nomination seems really god like holy freaking hell man, geez. Is such a nomination even legit lol? Oh well, yeah, that's gonna a bit thuff on you, but don't you worry buddy, I got you!Here i was thinking i'd get farther than just the First Round for onceIt's so funny,i always know campaigning ain't my thing but i just gotta participate and later i end up facing off with a heavyweight straight up.
![]()
- She's the character from the game: Now normally that wouldn't be a problem but Sivir is from the game that doesn't expand characters that much.How could you be so dishopeful sivir will win the round.
i hope.
Yeah lol. XD Like I was spectating last year how those Manga Wars were since it looked quite fun but holy moly that was truly some quality campaigning I have ever seen in my life. Fairly speaking, I have seen some nice campaiging in the past but that one was literally god-like level, it's just so hard to describe it in words. The person that faced her, I felt sorry for him for even facing an opponent like that. He had no chance to begin with, so sad.
![]()
Honestly, this Purity of Magi does sound kinda kowaii but I guess that's to be expected from someone that showed what she got in her lol so I can't even blame you lmao. Honestly, if I were to face her I would have fucking run away from her lmao and also that Rosa nomination seems really god like holy freaking hell man, geez. Is such a nomination even legit lol? Oh well, yeah, that's gonna a bit thuff on you, but don't you worry buddy, I got you!
![]()

Well that's a relief,you know you could always just join my Team and help me even out the Playing Field.Don't worry @Seraph knowing @Purity of Magi he will probably start supporting your nomination during the match
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How much?Oh and I'm also up for bribes. Get your very cheap +1 vote here.

Ikr.... Erin + the Gintame lady against my Kuchiwho? @.@Erin VS Lala Round 1.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate such comments as they give me a better understanding about characters I don't know at all. Perhaps you might consider to elaborate more once the respective battle threads are created. I would like to know in detail about her abilities, since a strong waifu - be it from character or power pov - is a big factor for my vote.According to him she's not a fighter because she's essentially a mage who chooses alternate methods to clobbering the enemy to death. She prefers "magical" diplomacy and powering down her enemies if necessary to actually hurting or killing them. Imagine that one use of Gray's DeS where he savedSo, her still having, though seldom using, those skills is irrelevant, cause she was tickling, not smacking people aroundLucy from the Curse from the Book of E.N.D. as opposed to using one of its deadly skills or think of the "n" times he's tried using Iced Shell
Peace out!
. Reiju has moved onto Round 2.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let the salt flow in advance:
You are not going to win with that mentalityHell Yeah! Who needs campaigning when badass Random Generator is there to help. Reiju has moved onto Round 2.
So I am up against @Gryffindor--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know who Akari is, but I did see that many of you like Gryffindor's nomination. RIP Reiju!
Erin VS Lala Round 1.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Media contributions/spam...
Username Pics GIF's Other Total Erinyes
42
77
9
128syx
52
19
-
71Vici
10
16
4
30Purity of Magi
17
3
-
20Jammin
6
10
1
17Barrier
13
2
-
15kkck
13
1
-
14Lambu
4
9
-
13Lady pompom
5
6
1
12Catsidhe26
9
3
-
12Asako
9
2
-
11Brandish
7
3
-
10Arjuna
1
9
-
10Crescent Jinx
8
2
-
10xi0
2
7
-
9First Devilslayer
5
4
-
9GrySun
3
5
-
8Seraph
5
2
-
7FaustXIII
2
5
-
7kira
6
1
-
7XXEliteXXAceXX
6
-
-
6Emperor Spriggan
3
1
-
4Reebi
2
1
1
4GajeelNashi
4
-
-
4Gryffindor
4
-
-
4Sky
4
-
-
4Seraph
1
2
-
3WithYouInSpirit
2
1
-
3Darky
2
1
-
3Totinona
1
2
-
3Valhalla777
3
-
-
3Elusia
2
-
-
2MArGi
1
1
-
2niichan
2
-
-
2M3J
2
-
-
2Raven
2
-
-
2rev-o
1
1
-
2Juviii
2
-
-
2Gallon
-
1
-
1SirSamuel016
1
-
-
1Zirconium
1
-
-
1TotalEconomist
1
-
-
1Farfalla
1
-
-
1Zasz
1
-
-
1Juliana
1
-
-
1Holt
1
-
-
1eefrit
1
-
-
1