Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah, you gotta watch out, @Purity of Magi is a fearsome opponent. Her campaigning is doubtlessly going to be relentless. I mean, just look at that FMA badge. Those Manga Wars certainly didn't win themselves. :lambirb
Here i was thinking i'd get farther than just the First Round for once :feelsbadman It's so funny,i always know campaigning ain't my thing but i just gotta participate and later i end up facing off with a heavyweight straight up.:yodawg
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Here i was thinking i'd get farther than just the First Round for once :feelsbadman It's so funny,i always know campaigning ain't my thing but i just gotta participate and later i end up facing off with a heavyweight straight up.:yodawg
You had your chance;

I am open for bribes by the way.
I might be strapped for cash now, but I'm in the second round :heh
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah, you gotta watch out, @Purity of Magi is a fearsome opponent. Her campaigning is doubtlessly going to be relentless. I mean, just look at that FMA badge. Those Manga Wars certainly didn't win themselves. :lambirb
Yeah lol. XD Like I was spectating last year how those Manga Wars were since it looked quite fun but holy moly that was truly some quality campaigning I have ever seen in my life. Fairly speaking, I have seen some nice campaiging in the past but that one was literally god-like level, it's just so hard to describe it in words. The person that faced her, I felt sorry for him for even facing an opponent like that. He had no chance to begin with, so sad.



Here i was thinking i'd get farther than just the First Round for once :feelsbadman It's so funny,i always know campaigning ain't my thing but i just gotta participate and later i end up facing off with a heavyweight straight up.:yodawg
Honestly, this Purity of Magi does sound kinda kowaii but I guess that's to be expected from someone that showed what she got in her lol so I can't even blame you lmao. Honestly, if I were to face her I would have fucking run away from her lmao and also that Rosa nomination seems really god like holy freaking hell man, geez. Is such a nomination even legit lol? Oh well, yeah, that's gonna a bit thuff on you, but don't you worry buddy, I got you!

 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
How could you be so dishopeful sivir will win the round.
- She's the character from the game: Now normally that wouldn't be a problem but Sivir is from the game that doesn't expand characters that much.

- I don't see any Waifu traits in Sivir tbh and as far I remember isn't she a Ruthless Mercenary/Assassin type of person ( I may be wrong )

- Touka is actually a good waifu material if you think about it + I'm pretty sure that TG fandom here is also larger than LoL
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Darn it :darn

i knew i werent going anywhere with my experimental choice and even wanted to face someone immediately in the first round, but Jinx was one of the last ones i wanted to face, among a few others of course (like Erin, Margi ...).

Well at the very least ill make a fun little fortification that should last at least for a day :noworry i hope.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah lol. XD Like I was spectating last year how those Manga Wars were since it looked quite fun but holy moly that was truly some quality campaigning I have ever seen in my life. Fairly speaking, I have seen some nice campaiging in the past but that one was literally god-like level, it's just so hard to describe it in words. The person that faced her, I felt sorry for him for even facing an opponent like that. He had no chance to begin with, so sad.





Honestly, this Purity of Magi does sound kinda kowaii but I guess that's to be expected from someone that showed what she got in her lol so I can't even blame you lmao. Honestly, if I were to face her I would have fucking run away from her lmao and also that Rosa nomination seems really god like holy freaking hell man, geez. Is such a nomination even legit lol? Oh well, yeah, that's gonna a bit thuff on you, but don't you worry buddy, I got you!

:m3j
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Don't worry @Seraph knowing @Purity of Magi he will probably start supporting your nomination during the match :lambirb
Well that's a relief,you know you could always just join my Team and help me even out the Playing Field.:heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and I'm also up for bribes. Get your very cheap +1 vote here.
How much? :kappa
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Now let all the salt flow

 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
According to him she's not a fighter because she's essentially a mage who chooses alternate methods to clobbering the enemy to death. She prefers "magical" diplomacy and powering down her enemies if necessary to actually hurting or killing them. Imagine that one use of Gray's DeS where he saved
Lucy from the Curse from the Book of E.N.D. as opposed to using one of its deadly skills or think of the "n" times he's tried using Iced Shell
So, her still having, though seldom using, those skills is irrelevant, cause she was tickling, not smacking people around:catshrug

Peace out!
Thank you very much. I really appreciate such comments as they give me a better understanding about characters I don't know at all. Perhaps you might consider to elaborate more once the respective battle threads are created. I would like to know in detail about her abilities, since a strong waifu - be it from character or power pov - is a big factor for my vote.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hell Yeah! Who needs campaigning when badass Random Generator is there to help :shout. Reiju has moved onto Round 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I am up against @Gryffindor :8C

I don't know who Akari is, but I did see that many of you like Gryffindor's nomination. RIP Reiju!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hell Yeah! Who needs campaigning when badass Random Generator is there to help :shout. Reiju has moved onto Round 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I am up against @Gryffindor :8C

I don't know who Akari is, but I did see that many of you like Gryffindor's nomination. RIP Reiju!
You are not going to win with that mentality :grumble.

Promotion and stuff will matter but from what I know about the characters as of now, Akari is the only one who might make me not vote for Androssi. I have other favorites like Erina and Shirayuki but but still.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,071
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin VS Lala Round 1 :spaz.


Seems sky-kun hates me




I cant fight anymore, why do i have to face the winner of all previous contests.... :arf






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Media contributions/spam...

UsernamePicsGIF'sOtherTotal
Erinyes
42​

77​

9​

128​
syx
52​

19​

-​

71​
Vici
10​

16​

4​

30​
Purity of Magi
17​

3​

-​

20​
Jammin
6​

10​

1​

17​
Barrier
13​

2​

-​

15​
kkck
13​

1​

-​

14​
Lambu
4​

9​

-​

13​
Lady pompom
5​

6​

1​

12​
Catsidhe26
9​

3​

-​

12​
Asako
9​

2​

-​

11​
Brandish
7​

3​

-​

10​
Arjuna
1​

9​

-​

10​
Crescent Jinx
8​

2​

-​

10​
xi0
2​

7​

-​

9​
First Devilslayer
5​

4​

-​

9​
GrySun
3​

5​

-​

8​
Seraph
5​

2​

-​

7​
FaustXIII
2​

5​

-​

7​
kira
6​

1​

-​

7​
XXEliteXXAceXX
6​

-​

-​

6​
Emperor Spriggan
3​

1​

-​

4​
Reebi
2​

1​

1​

4​
GajeelNashi
4​

-​

-​

4​
Gryffindor
4​

-​

-​

4​
Sky
4​

-​

-​

4​
Seraph
1​

2​

-​

3​
WithYouInSpirit
2​

1​

-​

3​
Darky
2​

1​

-​

3​
Totinona
1​

2​

-​

3​
Valhalla777
3​

-​

-​

3​
Elusia
2​

-​

-​

2​
MArGi
1​

1​

-​

2​
niichan
2​

-​

-​

2​
M3J
2​

-​

-​

2​
Raven
2​

-​

-​

2​
rev-o
1​

1​

-​

2​
Juviii
2​

-​

-​

2​
Gallon
-​

1​

-​

1​
SirSamuel016
1​

-​

-​

1​
Zirconium
1​

-​

-​

1​
TotalEconomist
1​

-​

-​

1​
Farfalla
1​

-​

-​

1​
Zasz
1​

-​

-​

1​
Juliana
1​

-​

-​

1​
Holt
1​

-​

-​

1​
eefrit
1​

-​

-​

1​


Oh me, 1st... could it be...


 
Top