Voting Round 2 Erza Scarlet vs. Mikasa Ackerman

Who Wins?

  • Erza Scarlet

    Votes: 42 67.7%
  • Mikasa Ackerman

    Votes: 20 32.3%

  • Total voters
    62
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker





































And here it is:



The rules are simple. Proof that you have voted for Erza and get your name on the Wheel Decide. The more you vote for Erza, the more your name will be featured in the Wheel Decide.


This was syx.
I just saw this. What the fuck?
You dare talk shit behind my back?

REEEEEEEEEEEE.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Am I having a Deja-vu? :notsure
Either way, I'll go for the one I'm more attached to, which is Erza.
Red-hair.:nunogasm
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This card business is looking more and more like a gacha game banner with the % :faint
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This card business is looking more and more like a gacha game banner with the % :faint
Cause you're using a bad strat '-' According to syxina's rules, you should be discouraging people to vote for Erza, so there would be less ones in the pool to win the card you want ^_^ See, I'm a good friend, not standing on your way, helping you achieve your goal... get the rest of your friends to join me! v^.~
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill GrySun :lambirb
You can‘t use that meme, you‘ve yet to actually play a game :nono

Cause you're using a bad strat '-' According to syxina's rules, you should be discouraging people to vote for Erza, so there would be less ones in the pool to win the card you want ^_^ See, I'm a good friend, not standing on your way, helping you achieve your goal... get the rest of your friends to join me! v^.~
That‘s almost genius, but syx was smart and tried to cover all his bases by having each round‘s vote for Erza increase the odds. Meaning the further she comes, the more you can vote for her, the higher your odds. Almost like the pity rate in certain gacha games increasing :nomoar
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
That‘s almost genius, but syx was smart and tried to cover all his bases by having each round‘s vote for Erza increase the odds. Meaning the further she comes, the more you can vote for her, the higher your odds. Almost like the pity rate in certain gacha games increasing :nomoar
I see...

Votekill syx
Let's use a mix of Vici' strat, kill syxina and change the rules o/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Had to try '_'

Nice pointing out that Vici never played the game but alrdy knows that some roles don't last long in it lol.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Eventhough I hate FT, I was gonna let Erza have my vote.... just cuz I despise that titan slaying freak even more...However, @syx 's hxh post changed everything.

Erza-modafakin-scaaletto all the way !!
(it's like...it's like Togashi came back :biblethump...plz make more of those @syx sensei !)
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
But she won last year. :s She deserves to win this year and is a great pick, but as salty as I want to see @SirSamuel016 I think another should advance.
Can't stop a girl from defending another girl's dignity, even the odds are clearly against Mikasa now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top