syx could say the same about you tho?If I was mafia I could've votelocked syx and save Holt.
syx could say the same about you tho?If I was mafia I could've votelocked syx and save Holt.
Sure he could, but I'm the one here defending myself while he could easily get away since I'm being framed.syx could say the same about you tho?
Cause it is. If we're wrong now, he can't escape. If we go for him and he's a freeman, you win. You're wasting your time by discussing something as flawed as what you're proposing...You talk about the win being 100% guaranteed if I go first
How?Cause it is. If we're wrong now, he can't escape. If we go for him and he's a freeman, you win. You're wasting your time by discussing something as flawed as what you're proposing...
Votekill gryffindor
Votekill Gryf
votekill syx
Votelock Gryf
Votelock Gryffindor
!votelock Gryffindor

Well, you made me spill my heart out when you said you're a Freeman, if that counts @.@
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not knowing who to shoot and shooting the wrong person stressed me out ç_ç... but thx@Farfalla I hope that wasn't stressful for you.


I re-read the role a million times before claiming ç.ç It didn't say it's unclaimable. I think only Prosecutor and BC is.Also, Farfalla claimed Vigilante Townie and wasn't host killed?![]()
No harm done. ES deserved it anyway.Not knowing who to shoot and shooting the wrong person stressed me out ç_ç... but thx![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon was Innocent Child, why wasnt he publicly confirmed as day 1 started?
It doesn't say that the Innocent Child has to be revealed on D1.Innocent Child (Townie): A Townie which gets publicly confirmed by the Host at the start of a certain Day phase and he is told when. (GAME 24) UPDATED
No harm done. ES deserved it anyway.![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, thanks for the clarificationIt doesn't say that the Innocent Child has to be revealed on D1.

You may haven't won here, but maybe you will win somewhere else? :3
Coming from an Itachi fan? How uncouth![]()

It doesn't say that the Innocent Child has to be revealed on D1.
Feels a bit like the