Games Speed MG #03: WC2018 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
votelock ES always last minute huh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Day 2 over. Let's see...​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





Emperor Spriggan
(Pirate)


He missed! This somehow causes Behrami to die, idk just roll with it.​
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Another tie... 10 mins again for you all. You know the drill.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait nvm, Sprig is dead :lambirb

This means, Holtish dies :catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---


!votekill Emperor Spriggan
votekill Emperor Spriggan
!votekill Gryffindor
Votekill holt

Holt 1x (Asako)
As for Holt, the man whose character name I can't even spell...



Holt
(Mafia Poisoner)


How interesting :fan​
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Night lasts 15 mins, from 20:20 - 20: 35.
We resume 20:40.

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Nobody died. Day 3 now starts for the remaining 4 players. Lasts for a max of 40 minutes.

20:40 - 21:20
​
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Welp
Votekill gryffindor
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also, I'm dumb ._. The answer to Grace + Emp not being possible as a team was right at my face, since Asako blocked him @.@... Fucking clock :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Gryf

Makes sense he killed Taku, btw :/ He got his role quite easily with Taku's hint.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
:nono not me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
votekill syx
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dw, Gryf, you said I could shoot you if I didn't believe you. So accept the lynching as gracefully as you invited the shot '-'
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Was it holt who said he was vanilla or Gryffindor ?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Because he could be sleeper that was recruited.

Also just noticed that there's no doc
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You're the only other passive :catshrug

Plus, I think Freeman is a perfect claim to keep town from suspecting you.
And he chose not to kill so we'd have Asako to frame your vanilla ass?
Then you die as vanilla, me and Asako go with him to night phase, Asako blocks him, we lynch him next, GG.
Master plan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because he could be sleeper that was recruited.

Also just noticed that there's no doc
If syx was mafia and recruited him, the game would have ended 'cause we're 4. It would be 2x2, mafia wins.

Look, maybe Gryff is vanilla. You block syx next and then we kill him. GG.

Votelock Gryf
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
And he chose not to kill so we'd have Asako to frame your vanilla ass?
Then you die as vanilla, me and Asako go with him to night phase, Asako blocks him, we lynch him next, GG.
Master plan.
Pretty much, you'd have to ask him, its only what I think he tried to do.
But why prolong it when we can just lynch him and end the DP with the win.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Pretty much, you'd have to ask him, its only what I think he tried to do.
But why prolong it when we can just lynch him and end the DP with the win.
Cause we have the luxury of killing you first, getting to be wrong, then killing him next.
While the opposite could cause us to lose.
Be a good townie and help us '-'/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just lock, Asako-chi xD Since syx can't self vote, it ends with your lock.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Cause we have the luxury of killing you first, getting to be wrong, then killing him next.
While the opposite could cause us to lose.
Be a good townie and help us '-'/
That's what I'm trying to do lol. I'm always on the bench so this is my chance to play.
But seriously, I'm plain, if I was mafia, I would've claimed a role similar to the one that would be the town version. When have I ever claimed passive as mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
syx and Holt were the ones that wanted ES gone for whatever that's worth.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
It makes no sense for a townie to oppose to a plan that has 100% chance of getting us to win, Gryff @.@
@Asako ç.ç if you lock, it ends now.
You're trying to delay the win that's why because of suspicion. I'm trying to win right now lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
syx and Holt were the ones that wanted ES gone for whatever that's worth.
And you were the one that claimed vanilla while overlooking that Grace could be DM AND that if Emp and her were together, he couldn't have killed cause he was blocked. Nevertheless, even though you didn't vote right away like the other 2 did, you said he was your top suspect 'cause it looked like he was siding with her. You're no better than them, actually worse, considering your claim and keen eye.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're trying to delay the win that's why because of suspicion. I'm trying to win right now lol.
Nah, I'm just trying to win for sure with 0 chances of losing '-' I don't mind waiting a bit more if that's the cost of a guaranteed victory.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
And you were the one that claimed vanilla while overlooking that Grace could be DM AND that if Emp and her were together, he couldn't have killed cause he was blocked. Nevertheless, even though you didn't vote right away like the other 2 did, you said he was your top suspect 'cause it looked like he was siding with her. You're no better than them, actually worse, considering your claim and keen eye.
I didn't overlook that. You asked me and I said it was possible, but neither me or you could know that it was a certainty.

Sure, he couldn't have killed, maybe Holt was the one that killed Takuan then.

I did say that, but I didn't vote for him because I wanted to see how things unfolded

If I was mafia I could've votelocked syx and save Holt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top