votelock ES always last minute huh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
!votekill Emperor Spriggan
votekill Emperor Spriggan
!votekill Gryffindor
Votekill holt
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
not me.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Please elaborate.not me.
votekill syx--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gryf. Holt said he was a bomb.Was it holt who said he was vanilla or Gryffindor ?
You're the only other passivePlease elaborate.
And he chose not to kill so we'd have Asako to frame your vanilla ass?You're the only other passive
Plus, I think Freeman is a perfect claim to keep town from suspecting you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If syx was mafia and recruited him, the game would have ended 'cause we're 4. It would be 2x2, mafia wins.Because he could be sleeper that was recruited.
Also just noticed that there's no doc
Pretty much, you'd have to ask him, its only what I think he tried to do.And he chose not to kill so we'd have Asako to frame your vanilla ass?
Then you die as vanilla, me and Asako go with him to night phase, Asako blocks him, we lynch him next, GG.
Master plan.
Cause we have the luxury of killing you first, getting to be wrong, then killing him next.Pretty much, you'd have to ask him, its only what I think he tried to do.
But why prolong it when we can just lynch him and end the DP with the win.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's what I'm trying to do lol. I'm always on the bench so this is my chance to play.Cause we have the luxury of killing you first, getting to be wrong, then killing him next.
While the opposite could cause us to lose.
Be a good townie and help us '-'/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're trying to delay the win that's why because of suspicion. I'm trying to win right now lol.It makes no sense for a townie to oppose to a plan that has 100% chance of getting us to win, Gryff @.@
@Asako ç.ç if you lock, it ends now.
And you were the one that claimed vanilla while overlooking that Grace could be DM AND that if Emp and her were together, he couldn't have killed cause he was blocked. Nevertheless, even though you didn't vote right away like the other 2 did, you said he was your top suspect 'cause it looked like he was siding with her. You're no better than them, actually worse, considering your claim and keen eye.syx and Holt were the ones that wanted ES gone for whatever that's worth.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah, I'm just trying to win for sure with 0 chances of losing '-' I don't mind waiting a bit more if that's the cost of a guaranteed victory.You're trying to delay the win that's why because of suspicion. I'm trying to win right now lol.
I didn't overlook that. You asked me and I said it was possible, but neither me or you could know that it was a certainty.And you were the one that claimed vanilla while overlooking that Grace could be DM AND that if Emp and her were together, he couldn't have killed cause he was blocked. Nevertheless, even though you didn't vote right away like the other 2 did, you said he was your top suspect 'cause it looked like he was siding with her. You're no better than them, actually worse, considering your claim and keen eye.