Last edited:
If only one person watches the series, I'll consider this a victorysorry @xi0 both were great but i feel quite bad, wanted her to win...anyway you did well with an quite unknow char, im grateful you nominated her
![]()


Oh you nominated someone? Who was it?If only one person watches the series, I'll consider this a victory
Be more of a mainstream normie why don't you?Oh you nominated someone? Who was it?
Would you prefer Sparkle Prince Oscar?Princess ?
And a fight to the death shall we make, after all this is battlefield.
She's none of the above only the fabulous hair oneWould you prefer Sparkle Prince Oscar?
Either way a crossdresser, fabulous hair or not, will beat LLENN over my dead body.
![]()
)
Erina, Belldandy and Boa did really well, much better than I expected them to do given their opposition. The rest was expected, and there's some really interesting matchups next round. I'm curious to see how @syx and @Brandish will manage to get me and other people to vote Erza over Riza
If they manage to, that is. Most hyped match for next round for me.
Elsie Crimson The Armored Space Pirate (
) is truly becoming fans favourite 


Who doesn't love a red headed space pirate?Elsie Crimson The Armored Space Pirate () is truly becoming fans favourite
![]()
Maybe, but there was no dirty play or salt to go around so that match-up might have had less juice. Not sure.Re-L losing is incredible. I guess Ergo Proxy is pretty old now but still though. Is this one of those Spice and Wolf deals where people have just forgotten about an amazing anime?![]()
It had a badass cyberpunk goth girl though, that should have been plenty of juice.Maybe, but there was no dirty play or salt to go around so that match-up might have had less juice. Not sure.
Yeah, I think the thread got overshadowed by the others because of the posts and many members didn't notice it.Maybe, but there was no dirty play or salt to go around so that match-up might have had less juice. Not sure.
Currently, I am about to head to work. But you better wait for me guys, especially you, Gry. =)So many close roundsErina, Belldandy and Boa did really well, much better than I expected them to do given their opposition. The rest was expected, and there's some really interesting matchups next round. I'm curious to see how @syx and @Brandish will manage to get me and other people to vote Erza over Riza
If they manage to, that is. Most hyped match for next round for me.
Speaking about Erza, that was quite a stomp. Who was her opponent in this round again?
![]()
![]()
.
.
.
.
.
.
![]()
Didn't pass one round huh? How unfortunate for Mikasa and her followers.
![]()
But hey, it could be worse! You could be Asuna whose score got quintupled.![]()
Why do you have to do this to me.Currently, I am about to head to work. But you better wait for me guys, especially you, Gry. =)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't forget the fanart!I'm sorry for those of you who have kept to yourself or have actually campaigned well in the Waifu Wars thus far but after the DISGUSTING result between Rindou and Tsuyu I'm going to have a bit of a whine and I hope you can put up with this. For all intensive purposes, I'd like you to read what I say in this man's wonderful enraged voice:
I'm utterly disappointed in this result. Actually no, not just this bin-juice result but how Rindou lost too. The loss is disappointing, but to lose to an anti-Rindou campaign in place of a Tsuyu campaign which was bloody NOTHING is a disgrace. This boils my blood that a nominee can just ride on the popularity of their series with some support from a hate campaign against her competitor rather than an actual argument being made for her. This can be extended to other threads too. People who campaign hard in their own way can just get blown out of the water thanks to some bin-juice comics or the other competitor's waifu just being from a popular series and it's just UNRELENTING. I put some work into my campaign but can't do jack against a hate campaign. Others campaign their heart out way more than me and get crap for it and I've had enough of it. Where's the actual value of campaigning if it's just going to be a popularity contest where one poorly made comic or meme can be the deciding factor when people make legitimate, well written campaigns? We lost one of the best campaigners in @Zirconium today in a good, fair campaign fight but I'm disappointed to say it wasn't the same for other threads due to some dodgy things going on. It's worse than England choking against Croatia of all teams.
Whine over. Enjoy your salt and whatever else.
Sir out.

Why do you have to do this to me.If the next round starts during the night,please wait for my campaign.