--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also fav moment

* I hate ranking characters *fav char?
What did you like most about Automata?
)
He isHe really is a great guy
No, it was that art that I shared there I'm following the artist that often release RWBY arts and he posted that NieR x RWBY art and I was like ok..So syx made you play Nier? XD
So syx made you play Nier?
I'm taking the credit anyway.No, it was that art
Umineko is not on hiatus. That's an exaggeration.if only he wouldn't put Umineko on hiatus again and again
He really is a great guy
I have nothing to add. It just feels good to quote.He is![]()
At least someone does.@syx << Don't mind us we are just talking about you behind your back

It's on my plan to play list, actually. Might buy the PS4 version, since the price is much lower than the PC version, and I heard the PS4 version is better anyway.Was syx even playing it?
Route C
2B Final moments
9S and A2 duel * Are you sure you wanna pick A2 * <<< of course I'm
I'm biased who isn't
* I hate ranking characters *
It would be between A2 and 2B..
2B was the most interesting one for me
A2 dunno why but her character was suiting me the most
9S but my point of view really depends on the route
6O is to damn pure and precious to ignore her
![]()
And Soundtrack <<< I'm a sucker for soundtracks in games but it also depends on game type I'm playing sometimes I don't pay attention to it at all but it must feel climatic or something is missing in even if don't listen to it ( I'm rambling)
In NieR it was lie in MGS for me soundtrack was fitting and in place to enhance that game experience.
For example, when in MGS 4 you returning to Shadow Moses and the music from MGS starts playing I was crying
He is
@syx << Don't mind us we are just talking about you behind your back
No, it was that art that I shared there I'm following the artist that often release RWBY arts and he posted that NieR x RWBY art and I was like ok..
Was syx even playing it? I don't know I don't discuss anime and manga I read/watch and when it comes to games I only occasionally talking with @xi0 ( but it more like " Hey xi0 I'm playing this right now " )
That ending definitely was my personal highlight, all dem feels. 
Surprised to hear you never talk about the manga/anime you read/watch, why's that?Umineko is not on hiatus. That's an exaggeration.
It's on my plan to play list, actually. Might buy the PS4 version, since the price is much lower than the PC version, and I heard the PS4 version is better anyway.

No, I have Nier.... I have a lot of other weeb games too, just rarely find the time to play themGary is only good for stuff like LoL and WoW though, and old obscure anime![]()

B-B-But it's not really a weeb game... I think...No, I have Nier.... I have a lot of other weeb games too, just rarely find the time to play them![]()
Less LoL and WoW, and more of that real quality stuff my friend, you gotta make priorities 
Japanes dev? = weeb gameB-B-But it's not really a weeb game... I think...
And yes I know you love to buy stuff when it's on sale on SteamLess LoL and WoW, and more of that real quality stuff my friend, you gotta make priorities
![]()

That is still a Meldy fan ( RIP ) and pureSometimes I reminisced and came to the point where I still remember the username called Vici was a Merudy fan and pure back then..compared to the current Vici.

I think that First I would need to play that game @xi0 recommended me sometimes agoif you ever find the motivation, you really should play the first Nier.

If you ever find a time you should do so almost every one of them is great ( at least for meHave to admit I never played MGS beyond the first game lol, but the track is nice!
yes pure, there were flowers around. But now is.... so eroThat is still a Meldy fan ( RIP ) and pure![]()


Yeah that anime
now we wait for Second Season to suffer a bit more c.ci'm not sure if I should be happy or sad there will be a second seasonYeah that animenow we wait for Second Season to suffer a bit more c.c
that anime breaks the soul (but it's so beautiful).Fine and tired! But especially fine!Im good baby...how are you?
Got accepted in a post-graduation selection. Yay! \
/