#kickxi0

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Let's move this here : D

So syx made you play Nier? XD He really is a great guy if only he wouldn't put Umineko on hiatus again and again

Going by what you said, you didn't play the first Nier, right?

Also fav moment and fav char? What did you like most about Automata?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Also fav moment
Route C :hurr

2B Final moments
9S and A2 duel * Are you sure you wanna pick A2 * <<< of course I'm :lambirb

I'm biased who isn't :catshrug

fav char?
* I hate ranking characters *

It would be between A2 and 2B..

2B was the most interesting one for me
A2 dunno why but her character was suiting me the most
9S but my point of view really depends on the route
6O is to damn pure and precious to ignore her

What did you like most about Automata?


And Soundtrack <<< I'm a sucker for soundtracks in games but it also depends on game type I'm playing sometimes I don't pay attention to it at all but it must feel climatic or something is missing in even if don't listen to it ( I'm rambling :frankerz )

In NieR it was lie in MGS for me soundtrack was fitting and in place to enhance that game experience.

For example, when in MGS 4 you returning to Shadow Moses and the music from MGS starts playing I was crying :notlikethis
He really is a great guy
He is :lambirb

@syx << Don't mind us we are just talking about you behind your back

So syx made you play Nier? XD
No, it was that art that I shared there I'm following the artist that often release RWBY arts and he posted that NieR x RWBY art and I was like ok..

Was syx even playing it? I don't know I don't discuss anime and manga I read/watch and when it comes to games I only occasionally talking with @xi0 ( but it more like " Hey xi0 I'm playing this right now " )
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
So syx made you play Nier?
No, it was that art
I'm taking the credit anyway.

if only he wouldn't put Umineko on hiatus again and again
Umineko is not on hiatus. That's an exaggeration.

He really is a great guy
I have nothing to add. It just feels good to quote.

@syx << Don't mind us we are just talking about you behind your back
At least someone does. :x3

Was syx even playing it?
It's on my plan to play list, actually. Might buy the PS4 version, since the price is much lower than the PC version, and I heard the PS4 version is better anyway.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Route C :hurr

2B Final moments
9S and A2 duel * Are you sure you wanna pick A2 * <<< of course I'm :lambirb

I'm biased who isn't :catshrug


* I hate ranking characters *

It would be between A2 and 2B..

2B was the most interesting one for me
A2 dunno why but her character was suiting me the most
9S but my point of view really depends on the route
6O is to damn pure and precious to ignore her




And Soundtrack <<< I'm a sucker for soundtracks in games but it also depends on game type I'm playing sometimes I don't pay attention to it at all but it must feel climatic or something is missing in even if don't listen to it ( I'm rambling :frankerz )

In NieR it was lie in MGS for me soundtrack was fitting and in place to enhance that game experience.

For example, when in MGS 4 you returning to Shadow Moses and the music from MGS starts playing I was crying :notlikethis

He is :lambirb

@syx << Don't mind us we are just talking about you behind your back


No, it was that art that I shared there I'm following the artist that often release RWBY arts and he posted that NieR x RWBY art and I was like ok..

Was syx even playing it? I don't know I don't discuss anime and manga I read/watch and when it comes to games I only occasionally talking with @xi0 ( but it more like " Hey xi0 I'm playing this right now " )
I approve! Though I'm surprised that Ending E isn't among your list :o That ending definitely was my personal highlight, all dem feels.

Another thing I really liked was the beginning of Route C/D because I didn't expect the story to continue beyond what we got with Ending A/B (because in the original Nier game, each route added some stuff in-between or a little bit after the end, but never another part you could play, so that came totally out of left field for me). The full-scale attack on the machines and then the Bunker going down was intense.

What I also really liked was the Devola/Popola part, when they help 9S get inside the tower, or the hidden final fight against Emil. Both have a lot to do with the original Nier though, so you probably wouldn't get as much out of it as I did. (Emil and Devola/Popola are important characters in the first Nier game too)

Automata remake of the original Emily track is awesome :nunoamaze


I'm pretty much with you on every character, haha. 9S really is a difficult case, I can see why a lot of people didn't like where things are going with him. Personally I can appreciate the tragedy of it all (I know that sounds weird lol), but I prefer the less "edgy" 9S as well.
Ofc you wouldn't mention Popola/Devola or Emil, for shame... if you ever find the motivation, you really should play the first Nier. It's definitely not as awesome as Automata, but it still has some great stuff and is pretty crucial to understanding some things (though ofc Automata can be enjoyed without it too, I just think it enhances the experience even further).

Also agreed about the feels and soundtrack... A soundtrack isn't too important for me (though a few great tracks usually are must for a great game xD), but an awesome soundtrack can really add a lot. In Nier's case, I think the soundtrack plays a huge part in how well the game was received, because it mirrors the emotions and the overall feel of the game so well. It's honestly one of the best game OSTs I've ever listened to, hands down.

Have to admit I never played MGS beyond the first game lol, but the track is nice!

Gary is only good for stuff like LoL and WoW though, and old obscure anime :xi0same Surprised to hear you never talk about the manga/anime you read/watch, why's that?

Umineko is not on hiatus. That's an exaggeration.

It's on my plan to play list, actually. Might buy the PS4 version, since the price is much lower than the PC version, and I heard the PS4 version is better anyway.
:notrust
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Gary is only good for stuff like LoL and WoW though, and old obscure anime :xi0same
No, I have Nier.... I have a lot of other weeb games too, just rarely find the time to play them :nunoderp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, I have Nier.... I have a lot of other weeb games too, just rarely find the time to play them :nunoderp
B-B-But it's not really a weeb game... I think...

And yes I know you love to buy stuff when it's on sale on Steam :p Less LoL and WoW, and more of that real quality stuff my friend, you gotta make priorities :nunogasm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
B-B-But it's not really a weeb game... I think...

And yes I know you love to buy stuff when it's on sale on Steam :p Less LoL and WoW, and more of that real quality stuff my friend, you gotta make priorities :nunogasm
Japanes dev? = weeb game :utsunegamer

I actually don't play LoL or WoW much at all anymore. Only recently started playing LoL again because friends got back into it. I logged into WoW today for the first time in months, but not really going to bother with it until next month when BFA launches.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Sometimes I reminisced and came to the point where I still remember the username called Vici was a Merudy fan and pure back then..compared to the current Vici.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Sometimes I reminisced and came to the point where I still remember the username called Vici was a Merudy fan and pure back then..compared to the current Vici.
That is still a Meldy fan ( RIP ) and pure :?bunny:lambirb

if you ever find the motivation, you really should play the first Nier.
I think that First I would need to play that game @xi0 recommended me sometimes ago :grumble ( Shadowrun )

Then maybe I still have God of War to end and some other games :SOON

And The Last of Us II will take priority over anything else for me :pls << I hope that Multi there will be similar to the one in the first game

Have to admit I never played MGS beyond the first game lol, but the track is nice!
If you ever find a time you should do so almost every one of them is great ( at least for me :catshrug )
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
The administration needs better security :lambirb



 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
See the quality dropped again in here since that Greg shit went on hiatus.

Very unsatisfactory:disappoint
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
^

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,199
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah that anime :emocat now we wait for Second Season to suffer a bit more c.c
i'm not sure if I should be happy or sad there will be a second season :emocat that anime breaks the soul (but it's so beautiful).
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:clingyuncle how have you been?

I just finished watching Violet everganden @Farfalla @Vandred :emocat That anime.

Started watching Jojo 4th season too :ninja that fifth season will come soon.

Have you been reading some manga/manhwa lately, @gnut?
Im good baby...how are you?
 
Top