Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,188
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
It‘s true that I‘m feeling much less up for playing than usual, hence why I wouldn‘t mind me dying here. Still doing my part in helping and staying alive, but won‘t try hard. If town wants to shoot themselves in the foot then go ahead I say.
You wouldn't mind dying here? You sure?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well imo voting randomly is better than bandwagoning someone who hasn't done anything to warrant it. Like right now with Gry. I don't think he's suspicious and I'm not about to vote him. So if that's a mafia play in your opinion then feel free to think that.
Well its gut feeling, you dont have to follow it, but you have to understand there's basis for why he's under attack, and he's reacting quite nice to it.
Either way he's clearly not getting lynched, we simply wont do it...

I also don‘t want Panda lynched, so I‘ll likely vote James or Zasz.
I'll be honest with you, James voting you out of the blue cause "waifu reasons" was quite wtf for me and I haven't forgotten it, so if people are not going to lynch you even I would give it a shot at him, but I will wait.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You know what? screw that, you even ignored Demon, ignored freaking Demon in D1, is he your partner? :lambirb
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Day 1 Lynch on Panda doesn’t feel right because he just doesn’t feel like a mafia. When he’s mafia, he plays less. Day 1 Lynch on Gry feels like a revenge move dressed up in weird logic although he is suspicious. While James is more suspicious to me, I don’t know — feel Demon and Kato are better targets right now. Let’s see, Marma and Erin left to vote?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why is it wrong? You are trying to say my vote is just trolling when its not. You are the closest Gry I've seen to the Umineko Gry (the only mafia one) and in that one we had the slip up of Empi Spriggan, but this one you cannot take the easy path.
Not about lying or it being your real thoughts, they‘re just wrong. And you contradict yourself again. Umineko gry was hyper and manipulative af, not like me here.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Well its gut feeling, you dont have to follow it, but you have to understand there's basis for why he's under attack, and he's reacting quite nice to it.
Either way he's clearly not getting lynched, we simply wont do it...
I understand why you would think so. You've explained your reason and you've played more games than I have so you probably know his style better. But from my experience playing with him he's usually a hell of a lot more annoying when he's mafia, no offense gry. That's why for the time being, I don't find him that suspicious. If you do then it's fine. Is it subject to change if he survives being lynched today? Of course. But my gut is the opposite of yours right now telling me he's not mafia.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You know what? screw that, you even ignored Demon, ignored freaking Demon in D1, is he your partner? :lambirb
:\m/ Exactly.

:grumble Don't want to touch any of these bandwagons with a pole.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
panda is not a mafia, no walls= he is town.
stop revealing secrets

You wouldn't mind dying here? You sure?
lmao youre acting as if town will be like 'you know what dog, since u dont want to die ill vote change'

anywho, I read back

Kato is super spice, Jinx and Van still suspect.

I honestly refuse to die (gracefully) before the kappaface spammer, so Ill change my vote soon to something else.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
If I was, I could've just voted Panda or you since Jinx and Lambu don't seem to mind voting you.
Jinx already voted but Lambu's vote is still on Gry and he is suspecting him. However, Gry said that he wouldn't mind voting for James, and you voted him soon after. Panda didn't want to vote Gry either.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
?
Can you explain that to me please ?
You cast your completely random vote on random inactive that suspiciously already has one vote on him, you might be trying to save him perhaps?
Besides your talk with Gryffindor made me doubt about your intentions, you are actually shady.


Oh man, what if the partners are actually Panda and Gry, that would be hilarious.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
wait james had 3 votes, phone layout outplayed me :emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You know what? screw that, you even ignored Demon, ignored freaking Demon in D1, is he your partner? :lambirb
I have no partners, but I did neglect him somewhat. I let him live longer lately because I like active players living longer, but that sentiment seems to be onesided :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top