Freedom is a beautiful Thing | Page 38 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Freedom is a beautiful Thing

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I‘ve heard the „I‘ll start it soon“ line too often to feel anything good with it :nah I even recall @syx telling me once he‘d watch it with some friend but never told me more so it probably didn‘t happen :noworry
I don't intend to talk my way out, but we did watch 1,5 eps of JoJo a couple of months ago. After that, I met my relative a couple of times by now, but circumstances never allowed us to continue, which also turned into a running gag between us btw. :lmao Usually, we are able to watch more than 10 eps/day once we meet. Anyway, I'll watch JoJo myself starting next week and will keep you on the loop. :amuse

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't intend to talk my way out, but we did watch 1,5 eps of JoJo a couple of months ago. After that, I met my relative a couple of times by now, but circumstances never allowed us to continue, which also turned into a running gag between us btw. :lmao Usually, we are able to watch more than 10 eps/day once we meet. Anyway, I'll watch JoJo myself starting next week and will keep you on the loop. :amuse
You may not like it until ep 10 but don't drop it.Trust me it will get better.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
@Purity of Magi @niichan do you think that will put Umineko on longer Hiatus :lambirb

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Hm? Oh that. Lol nah dw Syx-kun doesn't disappoint in that, really. I have faith in him!

That he will finish it in somewhere in 2030 on the earliest. That's in my schedule at least with the text behind: "even that is still a too optimistic and high expectation for him to finish it by then but letsu go ^3^"

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@Purity of Magi@niichan do you think that will put Umineko on longer Hiatus :lambirb

But... I thought...

I thought we have each others back? :pout
Hm? Oh that. Lol nah dw Syx-kun doesn't disappoint in that, really. I have faith in him!

That he will finish it in somewhere in 2030 on the earliest. That's in my schedule at least with the text behind: "even that is still a too optimistic and high expectation for him to finish it by then but letsu go ^3^"
Don't you have better stuff to do currently? :hmph

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I trust syx will finish Umineko in 2018, as was promised :nod JoJo is a great series, so he has my permission :lambirb

If he breaks his promise though... :SOON

Reactions: syx

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
your concern for your thread is rather impressive
Well it's the only thing i'm left with around here anymore,i every now and then try to make it active but i guess i should accept that it has seen it's best days.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Ah, so not much happened indeed. Don't tell me you plan to watch it, if I wrote down everyone's name who told me that I could fill a book. Just let me know your thoughts on it one day when you've seen more. :^_^ Same to Seraph.

Well it's the only thing i'm left with around here anymore,i every now and then try to make it active but i guess i should accept that it has seen it's best days.
Just migrate to the win thread, it satisfies most smalltalk needs I have.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dont want to talk about the game but just wondered if you are enjoying it?
:thumbs

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Dont want to talk about the game but just wondered if you are enjoying it?
:thumbs
Oh yeah it's really fun,it also really helped that i informed myself on everything beforehand,i feel like that my thoughts on it would've been different had i not.:yodawg

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh yeah it's really fun,it also really helped that i informed myself on everything beforehand,i feel like that my thoughts on it would've been different had i not.:yodawg
Good...cause i look forward to killing you in future games:heh

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Good...cause i look forward to killing you in future games:heh
Well i'm just gonna assume that you wanted to land on my Future Suspects List...:heh:kappa

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well i'm just gonna assume that you wanted to land on my Future Suspects List...:heh:kappa
Im always on somebody's....big deal:lmao