NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action
Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs
Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett
DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2
NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails
Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action
Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds
DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.
NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds
Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action
Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds
DAY 4 SKIPPED
NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'
Hey guys, had a bit of a busy day but finally time to hop on and catch up :-) Will be reading up on whats happened today and tell you my thoughts in a bit.
You've made your role obvious to pretty much everyone, but you know you run a risk right with it's usage, mind dropping some clues as to what your actions with said role will be, just in case you get the short end of the stick.
You've made your role obvious to pretty much everyone, but you know you run a risk right with it's usage, mind dropping some clues as to what your actions with said role will be, just in case you get the short end of the stick.
also @Gryffindor, it has to be two nights so if I got really bad vibes from him the second day, was planning to jump to someone new. I don’t even know if the 1/2 was a success
or not.
I didn’t want to choose between this rivalry of you and GrySun of trying to lynch each other. That just felt really stupid to me. Also the sudden jumps in vote on James and Zasz was weird
It‘s not like people are actually trying to organize a hunt for mafia. It’s mostly people just grasping at straws at the other active people.
Basically these things.
Everyone trying to lynch either you or GrySun seemed really weird to me; then when all the votes switched to James and Zasz it also felt weird (though i agreed for James, i personally also wanted to vote against him).
And the other line as well: for the majority of the day so far (until recently at least), active player were bickering with each other, being very picky and stuff, when several others remain in the dark.
Everyone trying to lynch either you or GrySun seemed really weird to me; then when all the votes switched to James and Zasz it also felt weird (though i agreed for James, i personally also wanted to vote against him).
And the other line as well: for the majority of the day so far (until recently at least), active player were bickering with each other, being very picky and stuff, when several others remain in the dark.
Also these hint lists, they get done every round by a female - usually Erin, sometimes Lady P or Farfalla, and now myself. Need some dudes to start stepping up and making these things. Cuz I know mine don’t look that good with copying and pasting from my phone.
Also these hint lists, they get done every round by a female - usually Erin, sometimes Lady P or Farfalla, and now myself. Need some dudes to start stepping up and making these things. Cuz I know mine don’t look that good with copying and pasting from my phone.
"Hmmm, I could say I'd hope not to make something out of my role, but it should be fun enough even if it happens"
- @Vandred
You're a Time-bomb aren't you?
You'd hope not to make something out of it,as it means that you'll die,but since you cannot control it and can still drag someone down with you as you're informed when you'll be going to the other side it should still be fun as you could possibly take someone off our hands or put another dent in our Ranks after already losing 3 Townies,among which was a Detective which was highly valuable.
"Hmmm, I could say I'd hope not to make something out of my role, but it should be fun enough even if it happens"
- @Vandred
You're a Time-bomb aren't you?
You'd hope not to make something out of it,as it means that you'll die,but since you cannot control it and can still drag someone down with you as you're informed when you'll be going to the other side it should still be fun as you could possibly take someone off our hands or put another dent in our Ranks after already losing 3 Townies,among which was a Detective which was highly valuable.
No, although pretty close. But if we could avoid revealing on D2 so that the mafia might just manage to hit anyone else than other Dets and Spies, that would be nice.
No, although pretty close. But if we could avoid revealing on D2 so that the mafia might just manage to hit anyone else than other Dets and Spies, that would be nice.
I'll probably be getting off after posting this relatively soon, but I'm sure I'll be awake for some hours to cast my vote and talk more with you guys.
I personally found the discussion surrounding (and with) @Takuan an interesting read. I do have a few thoughts on this. Maybe not the most interesting thoughts there are, but sharing them anyway. I'm leaving the things that are said (in a literal sense) aside here, I think we can all read that if be go back a few pages.
So okay. On one hand, I felt that people were nitpicking things quite a bit (though that's part of the game ). On the other hand, I see that Takuan was really trying to make us understand what he meant by his words. Sounded like he was thinking out loud while in that explaining process (and posts in general). I can appreciate that. This seemed to lead to him correcting himself sometimes and basically "giving in" to what other people were saying. Though when I think more about it, it feels a bit eerie. A bit strange. Why is that? I think it's because those mannerisms also gives me manipulation vibes - Giving in to others relatively easy, repeatably mentioning to follow other people's lead. (+ My gut feeling). I'm not sure if that makes me want to votekill him today, but it does make me keep an eye on him. I'll be watching you for sure sir
SonOfDaws claim is also something I find interesting. While I'm intrigued by his claim of a defensive role, it also worries me a little. Feels a bit risky to lay that out in the open so soon.
Jinx feels a bit off today. Yesterday as well actually, but that could possibly just be me. I can imagine the pressure being put on her doesn't help either, but it does raise some strange vibes to me.
And then there is Zasz... Honestly I don't know what to think of that. Can't say his behaviour makes me want to vote for him immediatly, but trusting him either at this point.
Noticed that I'm not a big fan of hinting towards things that were said/hinted games ago, I have a horrible memory and honestly, I don't want to spend my time searching through old threads. And yes, that does make me a hypocrite seeing I too say things like "I haven't had this role before". Time to re-evaluate my life D:
- End thoughts -
As for a hint today, I've got an active role!
I'm hoping to see more people hop on to share their minds a bit, those who haven't shown themselves in this phase I mean. That'd help out a lot
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
^ This is quite possibly the largest post I've ever made here. I'm shook
--- Double Post Merged, ---
* "But trusting him either" should be - "But not trusting him either"
And with this I'm off to sleep. Not trusting my brain as well
I personally found the discussion surrounding (and with) @Takuan an interesting read. I do have a few thoughts on this. Maybe not the most interesting thoughts there are, but sharing them anyway. I'm leaving the things that are said (in a literal sense) aside here, I think we can all read that if be go back a few pages.
So okay. On one hand, I felt that people were nitpicking things quite a bit (though that's part of the game ). On the other hand, I see that Takuan was really trying to make us understand what he meant by his words. Sounded like he was thinking out loud while in that explaining process (and posts in general). I can appreciate that. This seemed to lead to him correcting himself sometimes and basically "giving in" to what other people were saying. Though when I think more about it, it feels a bit eerie. A bit strange. Why is that? I think it's because those mannerisms also gives me manipulation vibes - Giving in to others relatively easy, repeatably mentioning to follow other people's lead. (+ My gut feeling). I'm not sure if that makes me want to votekill him today, but it does make me keep an eye on him. I'll be watching you for sure sir
At least i'm happy that the read regarding me was interesting to you.
Your thoughts were interesting as well.
Alright then if that is all from you, see you next day phase then