Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,191
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wow guys, I know I fucked up quite hard yesterday but... not a single tag on me? I expected some kind of wagon or something, at least suspicions on my case.

That alone is even suspicious. :lambirb

Anyway Im literally on my break just to vote so I'll read like theres no tomorrow.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So, you guys are planning to lurk like the inactive players now? :heh

I don't remember Holt saying anything but maybe I didn't pay attention. I will reread the posts of this phase soon.
I didn't say anything? I questioned you and Van over your protectiveness of zasz last day, I called out Takuan for contradictory views, and even went at zasz too earliier. Such selective memory :rolleyes:
That's how i'm going to play the next MG i play in. Seems like a genuinely great way of playing.
I'll even start playing like this next day phase, if i'm still alive.
I don't get what you're playing at. I did a lot of quizzing earlier, and at some points we started going around in circles. Atm I have nothing more to add. That's different from simply being inactive or non-contributive. This feels like silly attempts to trigger me smh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I didn't say anything? I questioned you and Van over your protectiveness of zasz last day, I called out Takuan for contradictory views, and even went at zasz too earliier. Such selective memory :rolleyes:

I don't get what you're playing at. I did a lot of quizzing earlier, and at some points we started going around in circles. Atm I have nothing more to add. That's different from simply being inactive or non-contributive. This feels like silly attempts to trigger me smh
I said I don't remember you saying anything and by that I was talking about hints. I am going to reread everything soon anyway.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,563
Country
Dragonstone
After going throw everything, my suspects are still the same, Zasz and Demon. I think I'll change it later to zasz if it was needed but now
VoteKill Demon

@Takuan I was having a busy day, it sucks, and I know how this sounds in this kind of game, but this is how it is. I got a vote on me for that too it seems.

@Demonspeed your hint was that you had this role before I think, was there anything else that I missed? If this kind of thing works here, and sounds less worthless to others then sure, mine is that I didn't have this role before!!! ^ ^
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
After going throw everything, my suspects are still the same, Zasz and Demon. I think I'll change it later to zasz if it was needed but now
VoteKill Demon

@Takuan I was having a busy day, it sucks, and I know how this sounds in this kind of game, but this is how it is. I got a vote on me for that too it seems.

@Demonspeed your hint was that you had this role before I think, was there anything else that I missed? If this kind of thing works here, and sounds less worthless to others then sure, mine is that I didn't have this role before!!! ^ ^
No, you didn't miss anything. That's what I said. What about you?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well my confidence is trashed so even if I suspect suspect Belserion it doesnt say much, I cannot even analyze anything, this game is being hell for me.

I liked Panda's post, but I also believe Cres, then again if Zasz shows mafia Demon would be someone to look for.

This Finalbeta guy, if hes not mafia I would be surprised, then shinobi too.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You fail to understand that the way I play has nothing to do with my role.
Oh well, you seem to be so convinced that I am Mafia based on what? This? :kappa
Damn, you sure are no fun guys. :kappa
Just remember that from now on I'll always play like this, so be prepared. :kappa
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I gave hints even as at D1 Demon
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'll just votekill Belserion then, she suddenly carries the town but doesnt really... I might be wrong though, I dont even know what the bigger picture is.
I still dont feel like voting Zasz, Im not going to save him, but not kill him either.

I have to go back to work now.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
So, you guys are planning to lurk like the inactive players now? :heh

I don't remember Holt saying anything but maybe I didn't pay attention. I will reread the posts of this phase soon.
iF yOu CaNt BeAt ThEm, JoIn ThEm

:kappa

After going throw everything, my suspects are still the same, Zasz and Demon. I think I'll change it later to zasz if it was needed but now
VoteKill Demon

@Takuan I was having a busy day, it sucks, and I know how this sounds in this kind of game, but this is how it is. I got a vote on me for that too it seems.

@Demonspeed your hint was that you had this role before I think, was there anything else that I missed? If this kind of thing works here, and sounds less worthless to others then sure, mine is that I didn't have this role before!!! ^ ^
You're kidding me right? Over half the players made that claim and Demon at least has been contributing? This is just a revenge kill right?

You fail to understand that the way I play has nothing to do with my role.
Oh well, you seem to be so convinced that I am Mafia based on what? This? :kappa
Damn, you sure are no fun guys. :kappa
Just remember that from now on I'll always play like this, so be prepared. :kappa
you know zasz, outside of this game i have little problems with u, but as far as mafia is concerned, 'fuck you', you always play like this

:kappa

aight next post includes inquisition
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You fail to understand that the way I play has nothing to do with my role.
Oh well, you seem to be so convinced that I am Mafia based on what? This? :kappa
Damn, you sure are no fun guys. :kappa
Just remember that from now on I'll always play like this, so be prepared. :kappa
It seems like you're gonna die at this point. Can you at least give us something to work with? Aren't you even gonna try?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I don't get what you're playing at. I did a lot of quizzing earlier, and at some points we started going around in circles. Atm I have nothing more to add. That's different from simply being inactive or non-contributive. This feels like silly attempts to trigger me smh
Meh, I guess you're right, I might have forgotten that. Forgive me if i was rude to you. I didn't mean to offend, i was just overly annoyed, not at you personally.
I actually remember your post about us going in circles, and voting against me. I agreed with you about going in circles. Tbh it seemed like that all this day phase.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Look, i think i'm way too heated up and defensive, and that leads me to be agressive in return. I expected you to defend yourself from my "assault", but you're not. I appreciate that you keep your calm against my pretty heated post.
inb4 Panda says we get along too well and finds it suspicious, like when i agreed with jinx

I know i don't have to answer, that's why i didn't. Panda found my absence of answer very suspicious though, but yeah.
Anyway i'll answer your point now since you're here.
You got "manupulation" vibes from me when i backed off saying "you might be right" and stuff. Well, here's what happened:
I voice that i want people to start talking about night actions, because if we just don't talk and try to find what people are, we'll never make a progress. People find me suspicious for that: i acknowledge that it might seem suspicious, i unerstand it. People tell me it's too early, well, fair enough, it might be a bit early.
So i backed off, because i mostly agree with the arguments presented to me. I was also becoming a suspect because of my proposition, so yeah i backed off, i don't want to be lynch for such a thing lol. Maybe that's why you got manipulation vibes.

Though after a while people like Demon started saying we should talk more, give more hints, pressure afks. I entirely agree with that, but in that case why the hell did people previously jumped on me when i made the same kind of proposition?!
That's what gets me to be defensive, i feel like people try hard to make me look suspicious when i was only trying to make the game progress. that leads me to become upset and defensive, and things snowball out of control with me become more and more of a suspect in people's eyes.
Things like this can only happen because i'm talkative: people who never talk aside from giving thoughts like "your behaviour there was weird" once in a whie sure can't be suspected as much. No risk high reward play there.
Whether or not you think i was manipulative there, i don't think i am anymore now am i. Drawing the focus of people with my heated posts.

I mean we all have a life, things that happen without us planning for them, so i get what you're saying. I am by no means saying everyone has to be here non stop posting, or that you're the only one not talking. But the amount of afks in this game, and the active bickering amongst themselves instead of trying to start a progress, ask questions to non-active players, i just don't get it.
Again, there's nothing personal. I feel like stating that, because you answered me with such a nice and comprehensive manner that i feel like an immature fool for being that heated up and voting you out of spite. But you indeed, i feel, belong in a group of people i mentionned who i feel should talk more. I can already smell where this game is going, with 10+ players remaining in the shadows (at least during the day), and then coming into the game after half of the players got eliminated and starting playing for real. And winning off that.
People getting heated here happens a lot, and honestly I do think your reaction is quite natural. In your shoes, I think I'd be frustrated too (and that's of course something people will probably notice in the way the replies are worded).No worries really!! I'm going to leave most of what you said for what it is, simply because I don't have anything to add and actually agree. I understand your story basically, that's what I'm saying. I appreciate hearing it from your side as well, that always helps!
But it's good to get the conversation rolling, I honestly do think it does help us get interesting thoughts into the world. And yes, aside from my comments regarding you, the possibility of others trying to bait you/frame you is also an angle that needs to be considered and looked at.

You say it's nothing personal, I feel that! It's the other way around as well alright :) This is just a game after all, and we do what we got to do to get ourselves a win.

I think the being inactive at first and later on playing more is also a tactic. Is it the best? No - because you'll need others who do talk a lot to make that work. I suppose there are quite a lot of downsides to that as well (For example: I tend to trust people who talk a bit more quicker than those who do not).

Going back to the game as a whole: I'd personally like to hear more from @Finalbeta , @Gryffindor and @Erinyes on their roles. I understand that Erin wouldn't be able to participate in this phase as she mentioned before. I'm sure Erin will fill us in whenever she gets back though :)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Expected there to be more pages when I got up this morning. Oh well...

Wow guys, I know I fucked up quite hard yesterday but... not a single tag on me? I expected some kind of wagon or something, at least suspicions on my case.

That alone is even suspicious. :lambirb

Anyway Im literally on my break just to vote so I'll read like theres no tomorrow.
:lambirb Must have forgotten you were playing.




That reminds me — forgot @SonOfDaws was more playing. Except for that vote Panda. He usually is pretty funny.

edit - tagging of Sons
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
It seems like you're gonna die at this point. Can you at least give us something to work with? Aren't you even gonna try?
Seems like Zasz is willing to not defend himself. Is he giving up? :huh:
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
shinobi wasn't joking. It's amazing how many players said they haven't had that role before as hint :oh.

These Holt x Takuan interactions... :grumble

Still reading.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
When you have a headache and get the brilliant idea to check the game to see if everything's still quiet, see this, and all you can think is:

The walls are back :feelsgoodman
should have killed me night 1 mr red

For one, "afk guy" apparently planned for her contributions for today to be waiting and see if something happens, which is not exactly the most helpful attitude.
well, over half the current players don't have a helpful attitude, so there's that.

For two, if we mess up and happen to lynch a townie again today, my poor soft heart would bear the death of a townie whose hint stopped at "I don't dislike my role, don't like it either, still okay though" much, much better than... basically any other townie. Since, as it is, that hint is utterly worthless.
Its quite interesting actually you're suddenly so much into afk hunting. Whats the difference between killing different types of AFK then? Why kill Shinobi over Zasz?

For three, since I either won't be here for the end of the day or will only manage to get online near the end, having to lock my vote if I change my mind isn't a huge concern to me at the moment.
Why not place the last vote on Zasz then? Not like you have to fear him being a bomb right? Lambu was a little scared it seemed, but it's all the same for u no?

Her role. And I don't know it, I just suspect it because it's the more versatile (and cooler) version of the role.
You don't know what role she has, but you do know her version is upgraded and more versatile? So the rest of that particular comment was also related to her then? The part in which you confirm her allegation of single large mafia and how she should just focus on targeting useful roles or?

Just like I suspect there's a single mafia because people have been fed up of games with multiple mafias.
You seem awfully sure about something like this with very little reasoning. Your fellow suspect shares this trait

As for how she'd avoid targeting a crappy role, read the previous paragraph. Hint: it's about hints.
In cryptography, individuals are often trained to pick up common keys used to decipher codes within messages. In the end, however, you can't ever crack the code without understanding the key. I don't know where you mafia tans hid it

At any rate, lynching Crescent today is premature at the very least, since she claims a role that she could, with some time and luck, be able to confirm.
I don't disagree, in the same way randomly killing shinobi is less out there than killing Zasz. What reasons do you have not to kill Zasz?

What are your thoughts on Taku, Kato and Demon?

~~~~

I am always odd ball in the group and think it would be funny to get lynched by the town since I am townie so rarely in my games, and it would absolutely make me die laughing to know I am more trusted when I am mafia. At the same time, that’s way too trolling of me —can’t help but warn against letting Zasz go who everyone knows is mafia escape — but do what you want to do. Oh right, you votelocked someone so in this day period.
you type quite large walls for someone who thinks it'd be 'funny' and would 'absolutely die of laughter'. Rest assured, if you play like this again next game, I'm sure Ill be there to lead a witch hunt of sorts~

Your way of speaking is kinda odd. As in the style itself. Is the internal monologue going from one odd extreme to another supposed to help convince me? Based on how you changed attitude today, I'm really hoping you guys decided to throw Zaszle under the bus today, whether or not he's mafia. Makes my life a bit easier and if he does flip mafia, it's because you wanted to build raport with us.

Why would the townies jump on that? It’s day one and a weak excuse to suspect someone. Just putting some pressure to see what would happen. Besides you vs Gry was a rivalry even before the game started. There was a potential there for you to work together and lynch me at one point but alas no. Would have kept James and Gry around a bit longer. They are far more interesting players and useful for the town then me. James is a very dangerous mafia player if he was one that’s why I would have been more willing to vote for him.
'It's day1' in itself is not an excuse for anything, people still fuck up, give information away which leads to spice.

Gry and I do have a rivalry, but at no point were we antagonistic to each other. You were antagonistic against him. And again with the 'wow u could have killed me' etc., just what is your point? It's obvious to you that was the smart play because you know you are mafia.


My vote stayed on demon because nobody else was voting for him. Pretty safe place to while watching what other people were doing.
Yeah, while others are hunting mafia, you can place a vote on someone with no bearing on the game, while all you do is point towards members and cry wolf.


I have been mafia enough times and the fact there is only one mafia group with 1-2 third parties means they are united.
... :feelsbadman

No competition and majority of them will be laying low, while 1-2 members would be more influencial. Doesn’t take a scientist to know with how the first day went, that they have the upper hand.
... you're right jinxie, i should have more faith in your mafia jutsu

Sidenote: because you pressuring me the most out of all your candidates is hilarious to watch.
yes, every post includes three or four mentions about how 'its all really funny' and 'you absolutely wouldnt mind dying at all!'


Even more so makes me want to see what day phase you start pressuring the inactives.
Oh right, you votelocked someone so in this day period.
:kappa

What has changed is that out of the 4 people up for lynch yesterday — two were townies; the other two would be you and Zasz. At least one of you has to be mafia. Because whoever the sickly townie is... has kept Zasz from voting; the fact you votelocked Zasz, and the fact that Zasz is doing his kappa troll — makes me know he’s mafia.
Really? Why did any of us four have to be mafia? What reason would there be for that to HAVE to be the case? Weren't you and Taku meming about how random the trains onto Gry and Zasz were lol?

Nah, Erin normally does the list. Just stepping in for her — but so l know males are happy to stand around and watch one guy do all the work :XD And y’all need to start doing it :-_-
> she knows you know she'll do the work
> still expects u to lift a finger

Going to Votelock Zasz before off to bed. Let’s see if I get lynched in his place. @Asako@Emperor Spriggan@Lady pompom so your don’t miss this.
pleasant

~~~

Well, if Zasz dies and is confirmed Town. I'll at least be certain that there is a Mafia among the ones who voted him.
What about if he's mafia? And why?

~~~

Targetting GrySun specifically was weird to me, because i didn't notice anything noteworthy in his attitude to mke him a target. It felt like everybody was jumping on him for absolutely no reason, and i interpreted that as "getting rid of the dangerous experienced dude". Like come on. You're not going to pretend that lawl's decision to go for Gry was backed up by anything. He had no reason at all, didn't give any, just voted against him and tried to make everyone to vote against him. He even tagged people saying "you're not voting Gry? I thought you were ballsy". James' vote on Gry was even more ridiculous.
No, it's not based on anything. But that whimsical side of him... Does then automatically a weird thing. But I can see why you'd say that so Ill concede this point

All the votes shifting to Zasz and James seemed weird to me, because all of a sudden after the tie, everybody started switching. Like, people trying hard to make James or you get lynch, we get a tie, and immediately people change their vote to Zasz? And James?
Seraph changes his vote to Zasz and right after, it is followed by 2 other votelocks on Zasz? (or was it James, i don't remember).
It felt just out of the blue and contradictory with the little campaigns that were going on previously.*
So you don't think that people read posts about one another and then figured to change their votes? Maybe my last moments on that day influenced Gry and Lawl to change their votes onto James and Zasz respectively to save me? Did you read the comments and see anyones reasoning to vote or change in particular be strange?

Before the tie i wanted to vote against James, because his vote on GrySun seemed amazingly weird to me as i said.
you didn't say why James vote on Gry was weird actually. why was that again?

I just didn't like his reason to vote him at all. I stopped myself from voting him because i didn't want a double lynch to happen which could potentially result in the town losing 2 valuable, experienced player (which, mind you, still happened, we lost both of them + lawl the det).
After the tie everyone started voting either James or Zasz, i was confused as to why people changed, but at the same time there could be no tie so i felt like i could vote James safely. I voiced it in the thread, asking people if i should vote James or not. I might have asked a bit too late, or people didn't notice, because i got no answer and no time, so i ended up not voting. Didn't change anything since James got eliminated anyway.
You're still not explaining to me why James over Zasz? Any connection with Zasz? Any reason in particular to save him? TAKUCHI?

"so what" i don't find it normal that the most active players, who actively try to make progress in the game, try to eliminate each other, while the remaining ones stay away from the thread and are surviving until late in the game. I already voiced this several times already. Still reminiscent of Erin winning in the RYBY game, while being entirely forgotten for the majority of the game.
lmfao, listen babe, i hate afks and these troll players more than you mafia chans do together. it honestly ruins the game and the immersion and the time the players make available and the hosts put in (like, you've prepared this list and worked out scenarios, you count votes all day and for what? to count :kappa? fuck off).

there's no 'but', that's all

I don't think me agreeing with jinx is weird, i explained the points i agreed with her about. If you feel like it's weird that i think what i said, tell me why. But yes, i think and i'll say it again if you want, i think the Gry bandwaggon and the vote switching were weird. I even said that several times during the day 1, that i didn't understand the reasonning behind the votes against Gry. I got answers like "he's not acting like usual" which, meh, i didn't notice, and "gut feeling", well good job gut feeling, we lost 3 townies in one day phase.
It's mostly you agreeing with very superficial points on a post Jinx of all people made, in defense to me. And also why you keep harping on this James Gry thing, though it was obvious that James was one of those afks you hate and me and Gry were being trolled by revenge votes. Not like you, Jinx, Demon or Van necessarily did anything about that.

If i wasn't clear enough and if you still find me weird, just ask for clarifications, because i don't know how much clearer i can be. Again, it feels like people are trying very hard to make those who talk more suspects, whereas all the inactives can just lay down eating pp corn while we fight each ther and eliminate each other. But whatever. Is there something i wasn't clear about?
For what its worth, on the real, I hate this too. Next time I host a game it'll be a closed invite, and I wont give people that aim to afk and be useless on purpose a chance to ruin this for you or me or whoever else next time.

That said, Id love to hear your thoughts on Van, Jinx, Demon and Kato.

@Belserion - that last post reminded me that she was in the game.
@Holt - appeared once i think in this day phase, to vote against me. Still waiting for him to talk but eh.
@Erinyes - i'll forget her for the time being; she said she was going to be away.
@MarmaladeSky - appeared once, dropped bombs on everyone and peaced out. How convenient. If you show up regularly from now on i might answer your attack, otherwise i won't bother.
@shinobi - My partner in crime. You're just as active as you were when you were mafia with me. Not saying you are again, but i want you to talk.
@Gryffindor - i won't vote you because i already did last day phase and you might take it personally. But you also are in the category of people almost never showing up, aside from some little, two-line long posts once in a while to remain people you're here.
@Finalbeta - seems like the beginner is playing well, adopting everyone's strategy, a stategy that made its proof: not talking, eating pop corn, making everyone forget about him. Good move.
Interesting selection of names, Takuchi

Alright then, now that i voiced really loud how much people annoy me in this game, i'll draw everyone's hatred.
Right now i'll vote @MarmaladeSky. I don't necessarily think you're mafia, but the way you're playing is ay too convenient and your post annoyed me. I'm suspecting inactive lurkers more than those who actively participate, and you're a prime example of that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
!Votekill MarmaladeSky
Really? Marma reads the whole thread, posts a wall, shares thoughts, develops argument against a player and you still revenge vote her over Zasz?

Really? You don't think you're participating in this behaviour that you allegedly hate?

Look, i think i'm way too heated up and defensive, and that leads me to be agressive in return. I expected you to defend yourself from my "assault", but you're not. I appreciate that you keep your calm against my pretty heated post.
inb4 Panda says we get along too well and finds it suspicious, like when i agreed with jinx
dont worry :3

I know i don't have to answer, that's why i didn't. Panda found my absence of answer very suspicious though, but yeah.
yeah its mafia game, playing is optional :3

That's how i'm going to play the next MG i play in. Seems like a genuinely great way of playing.
I'll even start playing like this next day phase, if i'm still alive.
regardless of what you are... don't? not for my sake or town or the game but playing like that just defeats the purpose of the game. if people dont want to come in here and read, analyze and argue... they simply shouldnt play. I know its hyper annoying now, but we can look for solutions outside of the game. think of the host chans too

EDIT: cleaned up an unquoted paragraph
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Panda‘s walls of replying back to everyone at once :babyrage
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top