NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action
Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs
Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett
DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2
NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails
Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action
Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds
DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.
NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds
Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action
Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds
DAY 4 SKIPPED
NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'
It's fine. Just a heads-up before anyone thinks revealing being a Doc or something is a good idea right now.
Sucks for @Crescent Jinx, I guess =3= But I'm pretty sure you're Insane and we have a single mafia, so your main worry should be trying not to hit a crappy role...
Probably. Unless you're part of the bad guys. Well, the suggestion would still stand in that case too, but yeah.
And @Seraph, you can at least try to convince them. Votekill shinobi. Like that.
I see @Gryffindor stopped by earlier, but no hint to his role? Not even a tiny one? Maybe I missed it?
It's been a pretty slow day for the most part. I guess because a lot of people are missing in action like myself most likely due to World Cup fever.
Going by the interactions today I'm mostly leaning towards Zasz. But I'll admit it's only instinct at the moment. I'll wait to see if anything else happens before voting.
the following post is adressed to Jinx, Van, FinalBeta and Takuchi. if they dont answer my questions, and u dont have anything to say at that point in time, refer them to this post
A part of me wants to lynched right now just to prove I am town. If you want to use me as bait, go ahead lynch me. Let Zasz escape to kappa another day.
Interesting, before the inquisition starts you're already suggestion to kill yourself, but what's odd is that after that you suggest I use you as bait, and then the oddball add on to 'let Zasz escape to kappa another day'. Any one of those three type of defenses, sure, all three? aigoo
My role isn’t that important and let’s see how many mafia join a band wagon when I turn out to be a townie.
thinking about it, my current guess (if mafia is one big squad): Jinx, Demon, Zasz, Takuchi, Van, Kato, Beta all close, close follow ups
No, I didn’t kill Lawl. No, I have not tried to kill anyone else. I ignored his tagging because I didn’t want to choose between this rivalry of you and GrySun of trying to lynch each other.
can you cite some relevant posts in response to this one highlighting the fact that 1. gry and i were exercising our rivalry and 2. anything that indicates at all that proves you were staying out of it? because I remember you had this weird post targeting gry explicitly? if town would have gone with that, and he'd have died, i'd have won the the tete-a-tete no? or is targeting him somehow different from staying out of 'our rivalry'?
That just felt really stupid to me. Also the sudden jumps in vote on James and Zasz was weird but it happens almost every game at least one day phase. So I stayed on Demon.
how can you say the jumps on james and zasz were weird when your policy has been afk player hunting? james and zasz were both afk'ish? Zasz hasnt changed between now and yesterday and your vote still stayed on demon? why the change of heart, demon is still in the game? or is it because you're hoping to build rapport with me by killing our 'shared' mafia target?
It‘s not like people are actually trying to organize a hunt for mafia. It’s mostly people just grasping at straws at the other active people. Probably because its one large mafia team and that’s worse for the town then two separate entities. They get to coordinate more.
They can easily direct the conversation where they want to go. It also makes me highly suspicious of you, yet so l know the more active players get targetted first in a game.
they can for instance exchange vague hints about roles and refer to previous game offhandedly, confirming each others stories, they can hunt for afks together and even tag random afk chans to 'set an example', they can call everyone who hunts them suspicious because they're acting weird and finally they all reserve the right divert attention to other players when their own are in distress~
I've been seeing this with Demon and Zasz, your behaviour concerning those two has been exotic, Takuchi has been doing shit all and Van is being considerably 'laid back'.
You throw Van and Kato out there for being suspicious but it’s more bait at me more. Vandred I am tempted to trust a bit more. The first day is a day that many don’t look too hard into but it’s one of the most telling days as people, especially mafia, don’t have their cover completely figured out.
notice how in your single post you're pointing out all kinds of tactics and mannerisms the mafia could and would use :thankang
My main suspects when I woke this morning were Zasz who is playing just like he always plays when he is mafia; Kato because as soon as it gets to heated for him, he disappears; Demon because his natural shade. The inactivity of some players is suspicious but also they make good targets for mafia to lynch as well.
then whats the role? because nothing about that interaction proves that you simply didn't hint him in such a way he could get it based on some previous experience.
Also these hint lists, they get done every round by a female - usually Erin, sometimes Lady P or Farfalla, and now myself. Need some dudes to start stepping up and making these things. Cuz I know mine don’t look that good with copying and pasting from my phone.
I'll probably be getting off after posting this relatively soon, but I'm sure I'll be awake for some hours to cast my vote and talk more with you guys.
I personally found the discussion surrounding (and with) @Takuan an interesting read. I do have a few thoughts on this. Maybe not the most interesting thoughts there are, but sharing them anyway. I'm leaving the things that are said (in a literal sense) aside here, I think we can all read that if be go back a few pages. So okay. On one hand, I felt that people were nitpicking things quite a bit (though that's part of the game ). On the other hand, I see that Takuan was really trying to make us understand what he meant by his words. Sounded like he was thinking out loud while in that explaining process (and posts in general). I can appreciate that. This seemed to lead to him correcting himself sometimes and basically "giving in" to what other people were saying. Though when I think more about it, it feels a bit eerie. A bit strange. Why is that? I think it's because those mannerisms also gives me manipulation vibes - Giving in to others relatively easy, repeatably mentioning to follow other people's lead. (+ My gut feeling). I'm not sure if that makes me want to votekill him today, but it does make me keep an eye on him. I'll be watching you for sure sir
SonOfDaws claim is also something I find interesting. While I'm intrigued by his claim of a defensive role, it also worries me a little. Feels a bit risky to lay that out in the open so soon.
Jinx feels a bit off today. Yesterday as well actually, but that could possibly just be me. I can imagine the pressure being put on her doesn't help either, but it does raise some strange vibes to me.
And then there is Zasz... Honestly I don't know what to think of that. Can't say his behaviour makes me want to vote for him immediatly, but trusting him either at this point.
Noticed that I'm not a big fan of hinting towards things that were said/hinted games ago, I have a horrible memory and honestly, I don't want to spend my time searching through old threads. And yes, that does make me a hypocrite seeing I too say things like "I haven't had this role before". Time to re-evaluate my life D:
- End thoughts -
As for a hint today, I've got an active role!
I'm hoping to see more people hop on to share their minds a bit, those who haven't shown themselves in this phase I mean. That'd help out a lot
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
^ This is quite possibly the largest post I've ever made here. I'm shook
--- Double Post Merged, ---
* "But trusting him either" should be - "But not trusting him either"
And with this I'm off to sleep. Not trusting my brain as well
also, why did you want to vote for james again? to avoid the double lynch? even though there'd be a tie and extended phase?
And the other line as well: for the majority of the day so far (until recently at least), active player were bickering with each other, being very picky and stuff, when several others remain in the dark.
At least i'm happy that the read regarding me was interesting to you.
Your thoughts were interesting as well.
Alright then if that is all from you, see you next day phase then
that's all the response you care to give? takuchi... i hope this foul deception doesn't lead to anything unsavory tainting us?
from my point of view, you just now liked your mafias post. the way you and jinx exchange pleasant banter is nice. at first I was more or less convinced that she was spicing with Van, but I'm of the opinion that she'd be willing to build rapport with anyone by now based on personal interaction, so given your stance on her, the way you're agreeing with her based on absolutely nothing, is very interesting. i look forward to your response
alright new guy, you accidentally said something smart earlier and after that you've contributed basically nothing, afaik. care to share your thoughts on suspects?
It's fine. Just a heads-up before anyone thinks revealing being a Doc or something is a good idea right now.
Sucks for @Crescent Jinx, I guess =3= But I'm pretty sure you're Insane and we have a single mafia, so your main worry should be trying not to hit a crappy role...
Probably. Unless you're part of the bad guys. Well, the suggestion would still stand in that case too, but yeah.
And @Seraph, you can at least try to convince them. Votekill shinobi. Like that.
It's fine. Just a heads-up before anyone thinks revealing being a Doc or something is a good idea right now.
Sucks for @Crescent Jinx, I guess =3= But I'm pretty sure you're Insane and we have a single mafia, so your main worry should be trying not to hit a crappy role...
Jinx is suspicious because she basically tries to throw shade at a townie or on a whim 180 on statements or opinions. Has been very agreeable on the Zasz kill today, even though yesterday it was a terrible idea. Today he should die because he's afk (though more active than others), yesterday 'might as well stick with what i got'
Takuchi has been giving incredibly superficial response posts, has been deflecting all and any inquiries and observations poorly
Zasz I was annoyed at yesterday, but it seems that after a night phase he got rejuvenated and carried on saying nothing, but now in longer sentences that start with capital letters and end with periods. Now this in itself isn't strange, but since this is Zasz and it's day 2 and he's feeling pressured by me to say something though literally everyone else is ignoring him is odd.
Demon yesterday suggested at least two times to not kill Zasz and in the extended time he even asked Hyung why he'd change his vote from Gry onto Zasz. Very strange.
Van is kinda eh. On one hand I think he's a nice friendly dudel but on the other hand he's being nice and friendly with shit all contribution, he's being awfully dismissive of certain happenings, like Zasz being on the chopping block, instead option to tag Shinobi.
FinalBeta hasn't really contributed a lot, I think? He seems neither shy nor stupid, so his non contribution is calculated.
I don't think Ill bother with walls later on the day, unless any of my cutesy suspects say something omo
EDIT, ADDED so its one post
im positive about targeting Zasz, Jinx and Takuchi. If they turn out to be mafia, turn attention to Kato, Van/Demon and Beta. Names listed in order
Yeah i think if there is someone really standing out today it's Zasz,Jinx,Van and Taku to me,Panda's Post only strengthened my suspiciouns towards Van and Zasz but he also raised my awareness of Jinx to whom i admittedly had not been keeping an eye on.
I'm going to give my Vote soon,as i am going to head out and wouldn't want to miss out on voting for today.
I had suspicions towards Zasz earlier today already,my vote is either going to him or Van,and i can't shake the feeling that the Sick Townie did not target Zasz just out of randomness,there was a reason for it is what i'd like to believe,what Taku suggested with him being unable to defend himself in case the Majority was to raise their voices against him,what is weird about that for me is how a Single Vote of his cannot save him from 3 People at least voting against him. At least not in theory for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay made my Choice,as i most likely will not be around during the final hours of this Phase.
Votelock Zasz
Guys it's either him,Van or Jinx. One of the 3 has to get lynched or we're more than likely going to let ourselves be led to believe otherwise and lynch another useful Townie.
For one, "afk guy" apparently planned for her contributions for today to be waiting and see if something happens, which is not exactly the most helpful attitude.
For two, if we mess up and happen to lynch a townie again today, my poor soft heart would bear the death of a townie whose hint stopped at "I don't dislike my role, don't like it either, still okay though" much, much better than... basically any other townie. Since, as it is, that hint is utterly worthless.
So unless a player is willing to do either of those two things (read: be a townie who's at least trying to be useful to the town), they can get my vote just fine.
For three, since I either won't be here for the end of the day or will only manage to get online near the end, having to lock my vote if I change my mind isn't a huge concern to me at the moment.
Her role. And I don't know it, I just suspect it because it's the more versatile (and cooler) version of the role. Just like I suspect there's a single mafia because people have been fed up of games with multiple mafias.
As for how she'd avoid targeting a crappy role, read the previous paragraph. Hint: it's about hints.
At any rate, lynching Crescent today is premature at the very least, since she claims a role that she could, with some time and luck, be able to confirm.
I had suspicions towards Zasz earlier today already,my vote is either going to him or Van,and i can't shake the feeling that the Sick Townie did not target Zasz just out of randomness,there was a reason for it is what i'd like to believe,what Taku suggested with him being unable to defend himself in case the Majority was to raise their voices against him,what is weird about that for me is how a Single Vote of his cannot save him from 3 People at least voting against him. At least not in theory for me.
Er... Are you suggesting that the Sickly Townie is a Traitor? Because as the name subtly suggests, the Sickly Townie is...
*gasp*
...a Townie, which means they don't know anything more than the next non-scum player. It doesn't seem that unlikely to me that they'd infect the person who was the top candidate for the lynch yesterday before he got "saved".
Er... Are you suggesting that the Sickly Townie is a Traitor? Because as the name subtly suggests, the Sickly Townie is...
*gasp*
...a Townie, which means they don't know anything more than the next non-scum player. It doesn't seem that unlikely to me that they'd infect the person who was the top candidate for the lynch yesterday before he got "saved".
Not if he/she is a Naive Traitor though,as they get told several random names and is led to believe that this is the Mafia.
If he/she has a Naive Traitor Subrole mixed with a Sick Townie Main Role infecting Zasz who could possibly not have been among the Names they received but who still was one of the more likely Candidates to get lynched by us sounds logical to me.
Since the Main Role of the Naive Traitor is his Win Condition,aka do everything in their Power to make Town win since they'd be a Sick Townie.
If Zasz was not among the names,and the Naive Traitor was certain that not one of the more active players like me,Jinx,Taku,Panda or Gry yesterday was among Mafia but Zasz Afk'ish behaviour stood out to him/her and he made a random guess to Zasz being an actual Mafia player,taking his Vote which could lead actual Mafias to start a bandwagon(depending on their organisation) to lynch another Townie would be a wise decision as it prompts them to change their Plan.
the following post is adressed to Jinx, Van, FinalBeta and Takuchi. if they dont answer my questions, and u dont have anything to say at that point in time, refer them to this post
Interesting, before the inquisition starts you're already suggestion to kill yourself, but what's odd is that after that you suggest I use you as bait, and then the oddball add on to 'let Zasz escape to kappa another day'. Any one of those three type of defenses, sure, all three? aigoo
I am always odd ball in the group and think it would be funny to get lynched by the town since I am townie so rarely in my games, and it would absolutely make me die laughing to know I am more trusted when I am mafia.
At the same time, that’s way too trolling of me —can’t help but warn against letting Zasz go who everyone knows is mafia escape — but do what you want to do. Oh right, you votelocked someone so in this day period.
thinking about it, my current guess (if mafia is one big squad): Jinx, Demon, Zasz, Takuchi, Van, Kato, Beta all close, close follow ups
can you cite some relevant posts in response to this one highlighting the fact that 1. gry and i were exercising our rivalry and 2. anything that indicates at all that proves you were staying out of it? because I remember you had this weird post targeting gry explicitly? if town would have gone with that, and he'd have died, i'd have won the the tete-a-tete no? or is targeting him somehow different from staying out of 'our rivalry'?
Why would the townies jump on that? It’s day one and a weak excuse to suspect someone. Just putting some pressure to see what would happen. Besides you vs Gry was a rivalry even before the game started. There was a potential there for you to work together and lynch me at one point but alas no. Would have kept James and Gry around a bit longer. They are far more interesting players and useful for the town then me. James is a very dangerous mafia player if he was one that’s why I would have been more willing to vote for him.
how can you say the jumps on james and zasz were weird when your policy has been afk player hunting? james and zasz were both afk'ish? Zasz hasnt changed between now and yesterday and your vote still stayed on demon? why the change of heart, demon is still in the game? or is it because you're hoping to build rapport with me by killing our 'shared' mafia target?
I have been mafia enough times and the fact there is only one mafia group with 1-2 third parties means they are united. No competition and majority of them will be laying low, while 1-2 members would be more influencial. Doesn’t take a scientist to know with how the first day went, that they have the upper hand.
Sidenote: because you pressuring me the most out of all your candidates is hilarious to watch.
they can for instance exchange vague hints about roles and refer to previous game offhandedly, confirming each others stories, they can hunt for afks together and even tag random afk chans to 'set an example', they can call everyone who hunts them suspicious because they're acting weird and finally they all reserve the right divert attention to other players when their own are in distress~
Even more so makes me want to see what day phase you start pressuring the inactives.
notice how in your single post you're pointing out all kinds of tactics and mannerisms the mafia could and would use
but yesterday it was fine? so besides me being salty about him and you being able to use that, what else changed?
then whats the role? because nothing about that interaction proves that you simply didn't hint him in such a way he could get it based on some previous experience.
Not just mafia but third party too. After the first night, the mafia talk — get their stories straight.
What has changed is that out of the 4 people up for lynch yesterday — two were townies; the other two would be you and Zasz. At least one of you has to be mafia. Because whoever the sickly townie is... has kept Zasz from voting; the fact you votelocked Zasz, and the fact that Zasz is doing his kappa troll — makes me know he’s mafia.
what does gender have to do with it?
will u now say later that you even asked us to make lists when town suspects u down the line?
Nah, Erin normally does the list. Just stepping in for her — but so l know males are happy to stand around and watch one guy do all the work And y’all need to start doing it
Going to Votelock Zasz before off to bed. Let’s see if I get lynched in his place. @Asako@Emperor Spriggan@Lady pompom so your don’t miss this.
Considering I have seen his trolling in past games, I was wiiling to give him a pass yesterday, as I have said, we have lost precious roles because of his trolling in the past. However, he knew that today he would most likely be targeted, even worse after the sickly towie targeted him, and with having said "he was going for a more active approach", I expected way, way much more talk, and considering the vote pressure, even a possible role reveal. Sure its early, but as you guys can see, he has built a lot of suspcion around him.
This defeatist attitude, to me, means that either
A) This is also his trolling, at which point he may be more of a detriment to town even if he is towie, diverting our time on discussing around him, or
B) The typical mafia "Defeatist" talk, where they go (tho in Zasz case, its more of a silent style) "kill me to prove me I am towie"
Which also raises my suspicions a little on @Crescent Jinx
Also from what I understood (tho i am a bit sleepy, 1AM here in BR) @Seraph in the past day implied to be bomb (blown away), which is a easy claim mafia mostly make (like I did on my first, inexperienced game here). As far as people told me on my day 1, its a very safe claim
About @TSPanda and @Demonspeed , I will wait a bit on a confirmation on Zasz side to procede with further judgement, both played relatively safe today, compared to the crazyness that Gry started yesterday.
I won´t be here for the end phase, as I will prob be still sleeping so with all that being said
Please people, keep these in mind in case I don´t make it trough the night, I feel like everytime I post one of these "sumarizing thoughts" posts, no one reads them T-T
PS: Still a bunch of AFK people, we might want to pressure into them next day phase.
@Takuan with this post, you're saying absolutely nothing at all
what was weird
why did it feel weird
also, why did you want to vote for james again? to avoid the double lynch? even though there'd be a tie and extended phase?
so what?
that's all the response you care to give? takuchi... i hope this foul deception doesn't lead to anything unsavory tainting us?
from my point of view, you just now liked your mafias post. the way you and jinx exchange pleasant banter is nice. at first I was more or less convinced that she was spicing with Van, but I'm of the opinion that she'd be willing to build rapport with anyone by now based on personal interaction, so given your stance on her, the way you're agreeing with her based on absolutely nothing, is very interesting. i look forward to your response
Targetting GrySun specifically was weird to me, because i didn't notice anything noteworthy in his attitude to mke him a target. It felt like everybody was jumping on him for absolutely no reason, and i interpreted that as "getting rid of the dangerous experienced dude".
Like come on. You're not going to pretend that lawl's decision to go for Gry was backed up by anything. He had no reason at all, didn't give any, just voted against him and tried to make everyone to vote against him. He even tagged people saying "you're not voting Gry? I thought you were ballsy". James' vote on Gry was even more ridiculous.
All the votes shifting to Zasz and James seemed weird to me, because all of a sudden after the tie, everybody started switching. Like, people trying hard to make James or you get lynch, we get a tie, and immediately people change their vote to Zasz? And James?
Seraph changes his vote to Zasz and right after, it is followed by 2 other votelocks on Zasz? (or was it James, i don't remember).
It felt just out of the blue and contradictory with the little campaigns that were going on previously.*
Before the tie i wanted to vote against James, because his vote on GrySun seemed amazingly weird to me as i said. I just didn't like his reason to vote him at all. I stopped myself from voting him because i didn't want a double lynch to happen which could potentially result in the town losing 2 valuable, experienced player (which, mind you, still happened, we lost both of them + lawl the det).
After the tie everyone started voting either James or Zasz, i was confused as to why people changed, but at the same time there could be no tie so i felt like i could vote James safely. I voiced it in the thread, asking people if i should vote James or not. I might have asked a bit too late, or people didn't notice, because i got no answer and no time, so i ended up not voting. Didn't change anything since James got eliminated anyway.
"so what" i don't find it normal that the most active players, who actively try to make progress in the game, try to eliminate each other, while the remaining ones stay away from the thread and are surviving until late in the game. I already voiced this several times already. Still reminiscent of Erin winning in the RYBY game, while being entirely forgotten for the majority of the game.
My answer to Belserion: what do you even want me to answer?
She just comes to the thread once in a while; drops a line and goes away. This time she drops all of her thoughts, a hint, and goes away.
Pretty easy not to be suspected, if all you do is comment on others once in a day phase without participating at all otherwise.
Had she been more active, instead of never appearing and just posting once and dropping all of her suspicions on others, i would have answered more.
I don't see where the foul deception is. Just way too convenient to play like that, appear twice, accusing everyone and peacing off. That's not the first time i'm complaining about that in this game, and that's not going to change.
I don't think me agreeing with jinx is weird, i explained the points i agreed with her about. If you feel like it's weird that i think what i said, tell me why. But yes, i think and i'll say it again if you want, i think the Gry bandwaggon and the vote switching were weird. I even said that several times during the day 1, that i didn't understand the reasonning behind the votes against Gry. I got answers like "he's not acting like usual" which, meh, i didn't notice, and "gut feeling", well good job gut feeling, we lost 3 townies in one day phase.
If i wasn't clear enough and if you still find me weird, just ask for clarifications, because i don't know how much clearer i can be. Again, it feels like people are trying very hard to make those who talk more suspects, whereas all the inactives can just lay down eating pp corn while we fight each ther and eliminate each other. But whatever. Is there something i wasn't clear about?
EDIT: it was MarmaladeSky, not Belserion, who dropped thoughts on everyone and left. My bad on that. Though i put Belserion in the same category.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright, 5 hours left, it's time to think about my vote.
Personally as i said countless times, the ones i suspect the most are the inactives, flying under the radar without saying anything. You might be convinced that Zasz is mafia, he might very well be, i don't know, but i won't vote him just to follow the tide. If he ends up townie i'll look at you all, who ended up lynching an innocent again (though i shouldn't blame for the earlier lynch, since i also was agreeing to lynch James).
I'd much rather vote for someone else, even if i'm the only one; at least i'd make myself clear. This game had 6 or 7 active players, all the rest lurking, and i'm starting to hate that.
You stopped by yeah, nice to see you there.
You're asking ryff for a hint, even a tiny one, i agree with that. Where is your hint, even a tiny one? I missed it?
Ironic how you just randomly appear once, ask for a hint when you never gave any.
For real though this is starting to annoy me. Not you in particular, this whole game is a joke.
I wish Gry hadn't been eliminated. James as wel, now that i know he was townie.
@Belserion - that last post reminded me that she was in the game. @Holt - appeared once i think in this day phase, to vote against me. Still waiting for him to talk but eh. @Erinyes - i'll forget her for the time being; she said she was going to be away. @MarmaladeSky - appeared once, dropped bombs on everyone and peaced out. How convenient. If you show up regularly from now on i might answer your attack, otherwise i won't bother. @shinobi - My partner in crime. You're just as active as you were when you were mafia with me. Not saying you are again, but i want you to talk. @Gryffindor - i won't vote you because i already did last day phase and you might take it personally. But you also are in the category of people almost never showing up, aside from some little, two-line long posts once in a while to remain people you're here. @Finalbeta - seems like the beginner is playing well, adopting everyone's strategy, a stategy that made its proof: not talking, eating pop corn, making everyone forget about him. Good move.
Alright then, now that i voiced really loud how much people annoy me in this game, i'll draw everyone's hatred.
Right now i'll vote @MarmaladeSky. I don't necessarily think you're mafia, but the way you're playing is ay too convenient and your post annoyed me. I'm suspecting inactive lurkers more than those who actively participate, and you're a prime example of that.
i didnt even read all of your post Takuchi, just skipped to the end of the great wall to see if you'd vote me or marma, the only two people that are suspect
and then after 7k words, 'Marma i dont think youre mafia so ill vote for u now'
takuchi... ull have lots of making up to do after this if u turn out to be evil
i didnt even read all of your post Takuchi, just skipped to the end of the great wall to see if you'd vote me or marma, the only two people that are suspect
and then after 7k words, 'Marma i dont think youre mafia so ill vote for u now'
takuchi... ull have lots of making up to do after this if u turn out to be evil
Lol if you didn't read my post there's no point in assuming things. Go back and read.
I voted Marmalade not because i think she's mafia for sure. She could be mafia, just like Holt could be mafia, just like Zasz could be mafia, i don't know. There are several players that i feel are not even playing, stay in the back happily watching us devour ourselves, and i find that suspicious and annoying. That gets me to vote Marmalade.
If you think this reason for a vote is not ok, when you didn't find weird that people voted GrySun for "gut reason" or "he attacked my waifu", then i don't know what to say.
@MarmaladeSky - appeared once, dropped bombs on everyone and peaced out. How convenient. If you show up regularly from now on i might answer your attack, otherwise i won't bother.
You don't have to answer if you don't want to, for whatever reason you have. I didn't ask you questions in the first place, I just voiced how I felt and saw the events that were happening. I suppose it's my way of contributing a little - even if it is not in a quizzing manner.
And I do understand your reasoning, with about me (and other) more inactive players that do not talk as much during the game, and with you rather answering to those who do talk and participate more.
I actually intended to try and participate more this game - but somehow get wrapped up in mandatory social situations in real life again. This is not an excuse, i just underestimate my own planning a lot.
Alright then, now that i voiced really loud how much people annoy me in this game, i'll draw everyone's hatred.
Right now i'll vote @MarmaladeSky. I don't necessarily think you're mafia, but the way you're playing is ay too convenient and your post annoyed me. I'm suspecting inactive lurkers more than those who actively participate, and you're a prime example of that.
I'm not sure if you are bringing hatred upon yourself with this post. I'd personally rather have people being honest and voicing their thoughts than not at all. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
And actually, I do agree with you on looking towards more inactive players and lurkers - Even if that might be a bit hypocritical to say on my part.
Waiting for me to talk bout what exactly? I did a lot of that earlier...atm, I'm simply observing. But my initial suspect list hasn't changed. You, Zasz, Demon and Vand. I'm pretty sure half or more of you are mafia.
You don't have to answer if you don't want to, for whatever reason you have. I didn't ask you questions in the first place, I just voiced how I felt and saw the events that were happening. I suppose it's my way of contributing a little - even if it is not in a quizzing manner.
And I do understand your reasoning, with about me (and other) more inactive players that do not talk as much during the game, and with you rather answering to those who do talk and participate more.
I actually intended to try and participate more this game - but somehow get wrapped up in mandatory social situations in real life again. This is not an excuse, i just underestimate my own planning a lot.
I'm not sure if you are bringing hatred upon yourself with this post. I'd personally rather have people being honest and voicing their thoughts than not at all. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
And actually, I do agree with you on looking towards more inactive players and lurkers - Even if that might be a bit hypocritical to say on my part.
Look, i think i'm way too heated up and defensive, and that leads me to be agressive in return. I expected you to defend yourself from my "assault", but you're not. I appreciate that you keep your calm against my pretty heated post. inb4 Panda says we get along too well and finds it suspicious, like when i agreed with jinx
I know i don't have to answer, that's why i didn't. Panda found my absence of answer very suspicious though, but yeah.
Anyway i'll answer your point now since you're here.
You got "manupulation" vibes from me when i backed off saying "you might be right" and stuff. Well, here's what happened:
I voice that i want people to start talking about night actions, because if we just don't talk and try to find what people are, we'll never make a progress. People find me suspicious for that: i acknowledge that it might seem suspicious, i unerstand it. People tell me it's too early, well, fair enough, it might be a bit early.
So i backed off, because i mostly agree with the arguments presented to me. I was also becoming a suspect because of my proposition, so yeah i backed off, i don't want to be lynch for such a thing lol. Maybe that's why you got manipulation vibes.
Though after a while people like Demon started saying we should talk more, give more hints, pressure afks. I entirely agree with that, but in that case why the hell did people previously jumped on me when i made the same kind of proposition?!
That's what gets me to be defensive, i feel like people try hard to make me look suspicious when i was only trying to make the game progress. that leads me to become upset and defensive, and things snowball out of control with me become more and more of a suspect in people's eyes.
Things like this can only happen because i'm talkative: people who never talk aside from giving thoughts like "your behaviour there was weird" once in a whie sure can't be suspected as much. No risk high reward play there.
Whether or not you think i was manipulative there, i don't think i am anymore now am i. Drawing the focus of people with my heated posts.
I mean we all have a life, things that happen without us planning for them, so i get what you're saying. I am by no means saying everyone has to be here non stop posting, or that you're the only one not talking. But the amount of afks in this game, and the active bickering amongst themselves instead of trying to start a progress, ask questions to non-active players, i just don't get it.
Again, there's nothing personal. I feel like stating that, because you answered me with such a nice and comprehensive manner that i feel like an immature fool for being that heated up and voting you out of spite. But you indeed, i feel, belong in a group of people i mentionned who i feel should talk more. I can already smell where this game is going, with 10+ players remaining in the shadows (at least during the day), and then coming into the game after half of the players got eliminated and starting playing for real. And winning off that.
Waiting for me to talk bout what exactly? I did a lot of that earlier...atm, I'm simply observing. But my initial suspect list hasn't changed. You, Zasz, Demon and Vand. I'm pretty sure half or more of you are mafia.
That's how i'm going to play the next MG i play in. Seems like a genuinely great way of playing.
I'll even start playing like this next day phase, if i'm still alive.