Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Are you ever gonna accept my friend request:disappoint.
Wait... What?

Yeah i know...she pretty relentless when she wants to be:Haha
More like Honest..

After all syx, himself have admitted that he got very lucky in few matches and Greg's author confirms it in the interview
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
After all syx, himself have admitted that he got very lucky in few matches and Greg's author confirms it in the interview
Yup, that's canon! I have the manga panel here:

Oh, thanks a lot! :nod I think the QF was the turning point for me. Sometimes, mother luck likes syx a lot. :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait... What?


More like Honest..

After all syx, himself have admitted that he got very lucky in few matches and Greg's author confirms it in the interview
Nvm...one day you will see it.
:scry
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thats why ur our Gnut after all :3

Ok I was reading something about finishing this thread. I dont do anything in this car atm till I see the city. Lets finish dis thread!
He needs like 600 post tho xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
He needs like 600 post tho xD
If I had better connection it would be done ezpz.

Anyway... MORE SPAM HERE GUYS!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lady pompom my miko spam this thread so that Syx-kun can finally reach his next lvl!

@Seraph buddy man soam till you cant anymore here. Next lvl hype here btw!
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
:zomg :zomg :zomg
THE GREAT PRINCESS HAS ARRIVED WITH MY WONDERFUL MIKO. THIS IS WHAT I AM TALLING ABOUT! NOW THIS THREAD IS TRULY COMPLETE!!

WE WANT MOAR
WE WANT MOAR
WE
WANT
MOAR
!!!



oki almost city guys ;p
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Second batch so we can appreciate




btw @syx have you read the last arc of ToG? What did you think about young Maschenny? I liked her young version more than the actual one.



 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@syx you asked me why I hate Adam
Vici's Note: Did you really thought I would spoil it for you :lambirb
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top