Are you ever gonna accept my friend request
.Yeah i know...she pretty relentless when she wants to beVici is allowed to do so though. Can't argue against it.

Are you ever gonna accept my friend request
.Yeah i know...she pretty relentless when she wants to beVici is allowed to do so though. Can't argue against it.

Wait... What?Are you ever gonna accept my friend request.
More like Honest..Yeah i know...she pretty relentless when she wants to be![]()
Yup, that's canon! I have the manga panel here:After all syx, himself have admitted that he got very lucky in few matches and Greg's author confirms it in the interview![]()
Oh, thanks a lot!I think the QF was the turning point for me. Sometimes, mother luck likes syx a lot.
![]()
Nvm...one day you will see it.Wait... What?![]()
More like Honest..
After all syx, himself have admitted that he got very lucky in few matches and Greg's author confirms it in the interview![]()

Atleast im a piece

Nvm...one day you will see it.
![]()
Dont look down on me...im hurt enough

Thats why ur our Gnut after all :3Atleast im a piece![]()
He needs like 600 post tho xDThats why ur our Gnut after all :3
Ok I was reading something about finishing this thread. I dont do anything in this car atm till I see the city. Lets finish dis thread!
If I had better connection it would be done ezpz.He needs like 600 post tho xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure master, starting now with some good Androssi (and princesses) spam!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

![]()
![]()
THE GREAT PRINCESS HAS ARRIVED WITH MY WONDERFUL MIKO. THIS IS WHAT I AM TALLING ABOUT! NOW THIS THREAD IS TRULY COMPLETE!!
WE WANT MOAR
WE WANT MOAR
WE
WANT
MOAR
!!!
oki almost city guys ;p
I said he's Syxiness....not FappinessSure master, starting now with some good Androssi (and princesses) spam!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

No he doesn't... thread continuations haven't existed since we've used XenForoHe needs like 600 post tho xD