Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,517
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
...........Finally finished Okeanos! :zomg


Now on to London.

I can feel the judgement :feelsbadman
When I was filling out the user survey for the free ticket I actually put Okeanos as my favorite singularity(Because Camelot wasn't an option). Edward Teach is such a great antagonist. There is something fun about everything that pervert is involved in.:XD
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
When I was filling out the user survey for the free ticket I actually put Okeanos as my favorite singularity(Because Camelot wasn't an option). Edward Teach is such a great antagonist. There is something fun about everything that pervert is involved in.:XD
He was such a weirdo lol. I cringed every time he came on screen. So I guess that does make him a good antagonist since I couldn't wait to kill him....or send him back to the spirit realm or wherever it is they go.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,517
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He was such a weirdo lol. I cringed every time he came on screen. So I guess that does make him a good antagonist since I couldn't wait to kill him....or send him back to the spirit realm or wherever it is they go.
That's exactly what I mean!

He's like an even more perverted Kondou from Gintama.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also his final character art is amazing.

 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I NEED Napo Man
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I got myself Vlad trying to for atila or da vinci

Is it worth to sub Medea for him on my arts team?

He is a wet noodle..
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,517
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I NEED Napo Man
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I got myself Vlad trying to for atila or da vinci

Is it worth to sub Medea for him on my arts team?

He is a wet noodle..
He's supposedly the best on arts teams. Especially with the combo of Tamamo and Waiver.

Personally I never liked using him though. Not sure why. Probably because he's a guy.:XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
He's supposedly the best on arts teams. Especially with the combo of Tamamo and Waiver.

Personally I never liked using him though. Not sure why. Probably because he's a guy.:XD
Im glad I got him
I have a soft spot for him since a guy I added had him and as such, vlad carried me trough early content

I also love his VA and the idea behind Kazilik Bey (the CONCEPT of being impaled)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am so fucking poor from having raised Ozy, Jeane, and Vlad
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,517
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Three 5 stars are a lot to level and skill level. :amuse

I'm pretty much halted on skill leveling Raikou until we get an event with more evil bones. I'm not farming 44 bones x 2. I just don't have that in me. Have been mainly taking care of interludes and strengthening quests instead.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Three 5 stars are a lot to level and skill level. :amuse

I'm pretty much halted on skill leveling Raikou until we get an event with more evil bones. I'm not farming 44 bones x 2. I just don't have that in me. Have been mainly taking care of interludes and strengthening quests instead.
pretty much done with all quartz interludes, and some streghtinigng quests

EXCEPT THOSE THAT GUYS THAT NEED BONES TO LEVEL UP

AND NOW I DROPPED FUUMA

GODDAMITT
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well spent a few ticket and made one 10-roll on the new banner bc I like Gawain and I didn't even want to consider rolling for Artoria Lancer bc usually it turns out bad if I want a Servant too much lol... yet that single 10 roll gave me a grey Lancer card turning gold and then it was Artoria Lancer omg :zomg

I'm lacking the mats to fully ascend her though, guess it's time to use the 1/2 AP free quest week to get some farming done.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,517
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well spent a few ticket and made one 10-roll on the new banner bc I like Gawain and I didn't even want to consider rolling for Artoria Lancer bc usually it turns out bad if I want a Servant too much lol... yet that single 10 roll gave me a grey Lancer card turning gold and then it was Artoria Lancer omg :zomg

I'm lacking the mats to fully ascend her though, guess it's time to use the 1/2 AP free quest week to get some farming done.
I see your EX rank luck is still intact niichan. Congrats, her art looks amazing.:^_^

That banner is slightly tempting but couldn't really justify it to myself because I have Titoria Alter, so I have a good farming Lancer. What I need is a better single target one(Ignores Le Shuwen) and Squirtoria and Martha ruler are coming up. So I'll be throwing my rolls at them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HE PUNCHES HIS SWORDS
THAT IS DUMB
BUT SO COOL
I NEED LOOSTBELT 2

Also do any of you guys have Bryhilnd? Her new animations are gorgeous
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,517
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You guys remember when I said I didn't have it in my farm all the evil bones I need? I was wrong.-_-;

With the half AP the Fuyuki x-G is 7 AP. So I've just been lining up my Raikou, Franky, and Tamamo Cat all equipped with fragment of 2030 and smashing through it. A full stamina bar gets me about 15ish in about 20 mins.
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
It's coming. I don't have sq so I wouldn't bother using what I got. Probably gonna use ticket.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,517
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's coming. I don't have sq so I wouldn't bother using what I got. Probably gonna use ticket.
My body is ready. I don't have a lot to drop on the banner either. 120ish SQ and 18 or so tickets. Which I'll be throwing at the second banner. So I got a shot at getting something and I want every servant on that banner.

Martha Ruler is the one I want most but there is so much to like about all of them.

Looking at Martha's stats and skills it just seem like a fun unit to slot into a team. A single target damage NP, Buster ruler, with a strong self heal. As a ruler she's not going to be an amazing damage dealer but she seems like a great all purpose tanky unit with good burst damage against very particular units.

Then there's Marie with who has the same 3 hit invincibility that her rider version has. Along with essentially a charisma attack buff and a NP that does damage and boosts crit damage. And a self HP Regen and skill based crit star gen. So I feel like she'll go really well with Raikou.

Squirtoria is just a meme. She's the ultimate single target arts archer.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
It's just the Summer Banner guys... nothing to be hyped of...














I have 56 Tickets






504 Fragments








477 Quartz






If I don't get anything good....




 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


I have way too little quartz for the summer event, so I guess I will spend a few bucks and hope for the best :feelsbadman A bunch of tempting Servants there, but Artoria Summer is the goal I aim for, so I will only use quartz on her banner
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,517
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm so looking forward to this beach event. If only so it will let me stop this endless bone farming hell that I've trapped myself in. I actually completed the entire 132 required for Raikou. Then I, idiot that I most certainly am, was like..

"Hey, I have a great idea why don't a finish off leveling Tamamo's first to skills and get them to their cooldowns down to 5 turns. That will be different right?"

But I forgot something. Something very important. The reason I left those skills alone all this time.



​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm so looking forward to this beach event. If only so it will let me stop this endless bone farming hell that I've trapped myself in. I actually completed the entire 132 required for Raikou. Then I, idiot that I most certainly am, was like..

"Hey, I have a great idea why don't a finish off leveling Tamamo's first to skills and get them to their cooldowns down to 5 turns. That will be different right?"

But I forgot something. Something very important. The reason I left those skills alone all this time.



​
Having Tamamo and Raikou is Bone hell
Considering I also have Iskandar, I am also in Ygg Seed hell

I have been farming Serpent Eye (which also doubles as a bone farming node) for Ozy..almost there...
 
Top