Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not if he/she is a Naive Traitor though,as they get told several random names and is led to believe that this is the Mafia.

If he/she has a Naive Traitor Subrole mixed with a Sick Townie Main Role infecting Zasz who could possibly not have been among the Names they received but who still was one of the more likely Candidates to get lynched by us sounds logical to me.
Since the Main Role of the Naive Traitor is his Win Condition,aka do everything in their Power to make Town win since they'd be a Sick Townie.

If Zasz was not among the names,and the Naive Traitor was certain that not one of the more active players like me,Jinx,Taku,Panda or Gry yesterday was among Mafia but Zasz Afk'ish behaviour stood out to him/her and he made a random guess to Zasz being an actual Mafia player,taking his Vote which could lead actual Mafias to start a bandwagon(depending on their organisation) to lynch another Townie would be a wise decision as it prompts them to change their Plan.
Well, sure, but as I said, isn't it also natural to assume that the Sickly targeted the player who was the biggest suspect at the time? Besides, Zasz got proven mafia, so yeah. I don't think this is gonna lead us anywhere for the time being.


@Demonspeed your hint was that you had this role before I think, was there anything else that I missed? If this kind of thing works here, and sounds less worthless to others then sure, mine is that I didn't have this role before!!! ^ ^
:fail


Its quite interesting actually you're suddenly so much into afk hunting. Whats the difference between killing different types of AFK then? Why kill Shinobi over Zasz?

Why not place the last vote on Zasz then? Not like you have to fear him being a bomb right? Lambu was a little scared it seemed, but it's all the same for u no?

I don't disagree, in the same way randomly killing shinobi is less out there than killing Zasz. What reasons do you have not to kill Zasz?
Never been a fan of afkers in the first place, and Zasz didn't seem to need my vote to get lynched. The one I placed on shinobi was a pressure vote to suggest she could start to open up a bit more. Of course, it doesn't have much of an effect if it's one single vote... Which, regrettably, is all I can work with.


You don't know what role she has, but you do know her version is upgraded and more versatile? So the rest of that particular comment was also related to her then? The part in which you confirm her allegation of single large mafia and how she should just focus on targeting useful roles or?

You seem awfully sure about something like this with very little reasoning. Your fellow suspect shares this trait
I don't know how to make it any clearer that her hint on D1 was meant to point to a single, specific role, which is Apprentice. So yeah, I don't know if she's legit, but that's what she claimed so far.

And no, I don't know she's Insane either, since I said I suspect it simply based on it being more versatile, which makes it more of a balancing wildcard than a townie-only asset with medium risk of death. Nor did I ever confirm anything about there being a single mafia, it's once again just what I think. Which won't influence the game a lot for us townies until we see (or don't see) an Orange, at any rate.


In cryptography, individuals are often trained to pick up common keys used to decipher codes within messages. In the end, however, you can't ever crack the code without understanding the key. I don't know where you mafia tans hid it
omo


What are your thoughts on Taku, Kato and Demon?
I find Takuan highly suspicious <_>

As for Demon, yeah, the Zasz save looks just like a save, so there's that. I'm all for him sharing his thoughts and I guess I wouldn't mind him getting lynched right now. Kato's reasoning for voting Zasz yesterday sounds like a mafia justifying throwing a buddy under. Those could be clues. Other than that, nothing really stands out of the mass of inactivity in this game, including roundabout hints that get us nowhere - while the mafia seems to have someone pretty good intuition calling the shots. Wonderful, isn't it?


And that was all from yesterday. Time to catch up with today :lambirb
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Jinxie, if you don't like this kind of play, just vote Demon and we're gucci love :blush
:derp The day is still young and I am still at work. Playing on my phone to kill the remaining minutes of this boring night. You can start a bandwagon and go to sleep. Don’t let stress interrupt your sleep patterns.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not surprising to see votes on me. I was wrong about Zasz, however it doesn't mean I am Mafia.

I got some questioning to do today.

@Demonspeed iirc. you named Bel as a possible suspect,may i ask what brought you to suspect her?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 What are your thoughts after the last DPs?,curious about it.
Elimination process :oh. And me being more suspect ATM doesn't mean you are clean either.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Think Holt, Lamb, and Demon might have gotten it too. Van and Gryffindor didn’t clue you in work the sanity issue. I am an Apprentice. Gryffindor warned me about targeting the wrong person and Vandred thinks I am insane. No I have no worries. The chances of two apprentices in this game is 0.....
Well, did you learn Holt's role then?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Implying you're an Apprentice? I'm going to reRead some of the last pages but this just stood out to me.
Yes, been saying that from Day 1. The quote from my first hint was Vandred‘s from my first game. When he was apprentice. Mentioning gnut would figure it out was because he kept hinting apprentice last game and nobody but Gryffindor figured it out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, did you learn Holt's role then?
Hmmm, I don’t think I will get host killed for this but apparently was unsuccessful. Don’t know which night was :catshrug

The Holt is too OP for me!!! The jinx remains strong. :guns
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
No, although pretty close. But if we could avoid revealing on D2 so that the mafia might just manage to hit anyone else than other Dets and Spies, that would be nice.
Van is a suspect to me as well,when i tried guessing his Role he immediatly brushed it off saying i am pretty close and moved on to this
I said he is a Time Bomb,what is pretty close to that would be him being a Bomb for me.
Then we had this:
And @Seraph, you can at least try to convince them. Votekill shinobi. Like that. :cookiehand
Random Votekill and trying to get me to waste one of my votes on a random user. I wonder,if i actually had gone and randomly votekilled one of the silent ones what would that have accomplished other than them just putting up fronts saying they're town etc. seems like a waste of a Vote tbh.

Then this:
Er... Are you suggesting that the Sickly Townie is a Traitor? Because as the name subtly suggests, the Sickly Townie is...

*gasp*

...a Townie, which means they don't know anything more than the next non-scum player. It doesn't seem that unlikely to me that they'd infect the person who was the top candidate for the lynch yesterday before he got "saved".
To which i replied that the Sick Townie could also hold a Naive Traitor Role to which i myself have not gotten any Reply to so far,this is what i am guessing is Van's Role:
Mafia Detective
I recently heard that the Bomb-Role is a common cover for Mafia Members,your hint to your apparently Townie Role was hinting to be a Time Bomb however as i directly confronted you with that Suspicion of mine you said i am close which would lead us to believe youre a Bomb.
Yes, been saying that from Day 1. The quote from my first hint was Vandred‘s from my first game. When he was apprentice. Mentioning gnut would figure it out was because he kept hinting apprentice last game and nobody but Gryffindor figured it out.
I see,like i said i am going to reRead some pages again,my bad.

But one question,you said you decided to learn again from Holt.
Does that mean you already managed to learn from him twice during the Past Night Phases and by extension now hold his Role as your newly aquired one?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Van is a suspect to me as well,when i tried guessing his Role he immediatly brushed it off saying i am pretty close and moved on to this
I said he is a Time Bomb,what is pretty close to that would be him being a Bomb for me.
Then we had this:

Random Votekill and trying to get me to waste one of my votes on a random user. I wonder,if i actually had gone and randomly votekilled one of the silent ones what would that have accomplished other than them just putting up fronts saying they're town etc. seems like a waste of a Vote tbh.

Then this:

To which i replied that the Sick Townie could also hold a Naive Traitor Role to which i myself have not gotten any Reply to so far,this is what i am guessing is Van's Role:
Mafia Detective
I recently heard that the Bomb-Role is a common cover for Mafia Members,your hint to your apparently Townie Role was hinting to be a Time Bomb however as i directly confronted you with that Suspicion of mine you said i am close which would lead us to believe youre a Bomb.

I see,like i said i am going to reRead some pages again,my bad.

But one question,you said you decided to learn again from Holt.
Does that mean you already managed to learn from him twice during the Past Night Phases and by extension now hold his Role as your newly aquired one?
Just answered this in the above post.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Never been a fan of afkers in the first place, and Zasz didn't seem to need my vote to get lynched. The one I placed on shinobi was a pressure vote to suggest she could start to open up a bit more. Of course, it doesn't have much of an effect if it's one single vote... Which, regrettably, is all I can work with.
fair enough, other than Demon and myself, who would you lock if you had to right now?

I don't know how to make it any clearer that her hint on D1 was meant to point to a single, specific role, which is Apprentice. So yeah, I don't know if she's legit, but that's what she claimed so far.

And no, I don't know she's Insane either, since I said I suspect it simply based on it being more versatile, which makes it more of a balancing wildcard than a townie-only asset with medium risk of death. Nor did I ever confirm anything about there being a single mafia, it's once again just what I think. Which won't influence the game a lot for us townies until we see (or don't see) an Orange, at any rate.
how would you go about confirming her legitimacy?

aigoo

As for Demon, yeah, the Zasz save looks just like a save, so there's that. I'm all for him sharing his thoughts and I guess I wouldn't mind him getting lynched right now.
so no harm in placing one of those "lets make them talk" votes then?

Kato's reasoning for voting Zasz yesterday sounds like a mafia justifying throwing a buddy under. Those could be clues.
would you mind questioning Kato then?

Other than that, nothing really stands out of the mass of inactivity in this game, including roundabout hints that get us nowhere -
what afks in particular would you like to question?

and yeah, if even one of them turns out to be mafia, we're making it procedure for everyone to clarify they can spend a week on this game

while the mafia seems to have someone pretty good intuition calling the shots. Wonderful, isn't it?
:lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Elimination process :oh. And me being more suspect ATM doesn't mean you are clean either.
Sure "ATM" i'd like to see you prove yourself as innocent,Demon.
You have been rather quiet and that plea to have us save Zasz who stood out like a sore thumb at the time was weird as even others have noted it was uncommon for you to put up such a defensive Front for someone else.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yes, been saying that from Day 1. The quote from my first hint was Vandred‘s from my first game. When he was apprentice. Mentioning gnut would figure it out was because he kept hinting apprentice last game and nobody but Gryffindor figured it out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hmmm, I don’t think I will get host killed for this but apparently was unsuccessful. Don’t know which night was :catshrug

The Holt is too OP for me!!! The jinx remains strong. :guns
That means either you or Holt should get investigated by a Det today, since you wouldn't be trying to buy some time because you've hit a non-townie and need to decide on which role to claim with him, right? :lambirb


Van is a suspect to me as well,when i tried guessing his Role he immediatly brushed it off saying i am pretty close and moved on to this
I said he is a Time Bomb,what is pretty close to that would be him being a Bomb for me.
Then we had this:

Random Votekill and trying to get me to waste one of my votes on a random user. I wonder,if i actually had gone and randomly votekilled one of the silent ones what would that have accomplished other than them just putting up fronts saying they're town etc. seems like a waste of a Vote tbh.

Then this:

To which i replied that the Sick Townie could also hold a Naive Traitor Role to which i myself have not gotten any Reply to so far,this is what i am guessing is Van's Role:
Mafia Detective
I recently heard that the Bomb-Role is a common cover for Mafia Members,your hint to your apparently Townie Role was hinting to be a Time Bomb however as i directly confronted you with that Suspicion of mine you said i am close which would lead us to believe youre a Bomb.
I just replied to you on that and to Panda on the rest, though :grumble

But I'd be Mafia Det because...? I think I'm missing that part of the flawless argument.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sure "ATM" i'd like to see you prove yourself as innocent,Demon.
You have been rather quiet and that plea to have us save Zasz who stood out like a sore thumb at the time was weird as even others have noted it was uncommon for you to put up such a defensive Front for someone else.
If I was Mafia, you think I would try act like that? And to save a Mafia Poisoner? Unless someone got a special role he used on me, there is no way you can prove if I am Town or not right now. Yes, I was wrong about Zasz, but I explained why I thought it would have been better to keep him and his play style is always the same. I don't see how I have been quiet.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Van is a suspect to me as well,when i tried guessing his Role he immediatly brushed it off saying i am pretty close and moved on to this
I said he is a Time Bomb,what is pretty close to that would be him being a Bomb for me.
So you randomly guess he's a time bomb, he denies that, and you then assume he's at least a bomb? .-.

Then we had this:

Random Votekill and trying to get me to waste one of my votes on a random user. I wonder,if i actually had gone and randomly votekilled one of the silent ones what would that have accomplished other than them just putting up fronts saying they're town etc. seems like a waste of a Vote tbh.
So his MO was going to be spur on afk voters, he suggests you do that too, and now you're wondering what your addition to that would have accomplished...? ;-;

Then this:

(quote by vandred suggesting a sickly townie traitor wouldn't necessarily have more knowledge than ur average joe)

To which i replied that the Sick Townie could also hold a Naive Traitor Role to which i myself have not gotten any Reply to so far,this is what i am guessing is Van's Role:
:notlikethis okay you not getting a reply leads to to this

Mafia Detective
I recently heard that the Bomb-Role is a common cover for Mafia Members,your hint to your apparently Townie Role was hinting to be a Time Bomb however as i directly confronted you with that Suspicion of mine you said i am close which would lead us to believe youre a Bomb.
i see how it is. a clever strategy. you decided to abandon all defence and completely focus on mind fucking us.

who told you this? when exactly? how?

Just answered this in the above post.
you don't at all feel addressing this claim? xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
idk im editing that post to make the quotes make sense but it doesnt really seem to work
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If I was Mafia, you think I would try act like that? And to save a Mafia Poisoner? Unless someone got a special role he used on me, there is no way you can prove if I am Town or not right now. Yes, I was wrong about Zasz, but I explained why I thought it would have been better to keep him and his play style is always the same. I don't see how I have been quiet.
is your defense really 'you cant prove I'm mafia' lol

like, for real/ 'would i do that guys xd
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
confronted you with that Suspicion of mi

you don't at all feel addressing this claim? xd
What’s to address?

Yes, been saying that from Day 1. The quote from my first hint was Vandred‘s from my first game. When he was apprentice. Mentioning gnut would figure it out was because he kept hinting apprentice last game and nobody but Gryffindor figured it out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hmmm, I don’t think I will get host killed for this but apparently was unsuccessful. Don’t know which night was :catshrug

The Holt is too OP for me!!! The jinx remains strong. :guns
^Seraph can read.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
his 'vandred is a mafia detective' reasoning..?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I just replied to you on that and to Panda on the rest, though :grumble

But I'd be Mafia Det because...? I think I'm missing that part of the flawless argument.
Apologies you had replied while i was writing my Post regarding that issue.:hi
Because i simply believe that you know more than you let on at first glance,you could call it a gut feeling as well.

Well, sure, but as I said, isn't it also natural to assume that the Sickly targeted the player who was the biggest suspect at the time? Besides, Zasz got proven mafia, so yeah. I don't think this is gonna lead us anywhere for the time being.
Was Zasz really the biggest Suspect though? Zasz got infected on D2.
The biggest suspects on D1 were Gry,James and Panda iirc. of which we had James lynched only for him to use his role and take Gry with him.
The focus left Panda and the vague suspicions from D1 against Zasz became solid,so we went for him the next Day and had him lynched.

If I was Mafia, you think I would try act like that? And to save a Mafia Poisoner? Unless someone got a special role he used on me, there is no way you can prove if I am Town or not right now. Yes, I was wrong about Zasz, but I explained why I thought it would have been better to keep him and his play style is always the same. I don't see how I have been quiet.
Idk what you would behave like if you were Mafia,Demon this is my first time playing after all hence it seemed like a slip up to me that you'd try and get us to shift our Focus from Zasz.
The choice to keep him from being lynched despite your reasoning seems like a logical Move for your Team if it turns out to be Mafia from my PoV as you're fewer in Number then from the get go.

i see how it is. a clever strategy. you decided to abandon all defence and completely focus on mind fucking us.
who told you this? when exactly? how?
Also from what I understood (tho i am a bit sleepy, 1AM here in BR) @Seraph in the past day implied to be bomb (blown away), which is a easy claim mafia mostly make (like I did on my first, inexperienced game here). As far as people told me on my day 1, its a very safe claim
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
is your defense really 'you cant prove I'm mafia' lol

like, for real/ 'would i do that guys xd
I am not saying it's my defense. He said he wants me to be proven innocent today, the chances of doing that are slim.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm going to head out for now,but i'm going to catch up on this later today.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Alright, your claim is unsuccessful apprentice then? You know it's not successful because you didn't get your role by now? But you can use it again?
I asked why I hadn’t, and seems my success was jinxed. Wasn’t in the cards for me to learn from Holtie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top