Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
@HOsts Why are the votes on Erichi locked?? What if the penalty votes change their mind>?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean she's begging us to kill her wtf

Also @Seraph first game is always the toughest, hang in there~
--- Double Post Merged, ---
heh kat would be proud of me bullying new player :fan
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So if you guys have to kill a townie, I would be a good one since it will take me two days to learn from someone as I am totally off the learning from Holt. And I highly doubt I will survive long enough to do that. Since pretty much whoever gets lynched today — whatever they are - town or mafia — still puts me as main distraction for tomorrow.
Assuming you only got blocked once, you're not totally off from Holt, you just need to succeed on two attempts in total. So if you were to target him again tonight and be successful, you would learn his role (or die trying). :whistle


Since you're so willing to die, target Jinx next night then? You'll prove your innocence and potentially that of Jinx.

Erichi, what do you think of the claims of others so far? And if you survive the day, would you be willing to risk your life to target Jinx?
Sure i can do that,if she turns out to be Mafia you'll know i said the truth,have lost another townie and have to lynch her asap.
Sounds like a great plan
and now People want me to take part in a plan that risks me and Erin dying by having us gun for Jinx with our Ability in the Night Phase. Which could/would only result in our Deaths and another loss for town? Please no.
:cookiestare
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Assuming you only got blocked once, you're not totally off from Holt, you just need to succeed on two attempts in total. So if you were to target him again tonight and be successful, you would learn his role (or die trying). :whistle
Yeah, between jancz, Seraph and Erichi, it's unlikely more than even one will be targeted by blocking jutsu no?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
No vote from me yet Panda, but don't worry, it'll come eventually.

The double apprentice claim is an interesting twist, I'm inclined to put more stock in Seraph's claims since he basically spilled everything. Could it be a mafia ploy? Sure, but at the moment I doubt it.

The fact that they hinted these roles D1 is irrelevant, since you can maneuver around this claim pretty well.

Not surprised DS is at the top, though he still was against the Zasz lynch yesterday when Zasz was all but gone, don't think he would beat a dead horse if he was his teammate and bring more suspicion onto himself.

People I suspect the most:
SOD, Jinx, shino, Vandred.

I'll keep an open mind on DS for the time being.



Did I assume? Because I called the person a he of an "it.“ Stop grasping at straws when you are smarter than that.
Grasping at straws is my forte :catshrug
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
No vote from me yet Panda, but don't worry, it'll come eventually.

The double apprentice claim is an interesting twist, I'm inclined to put more stock in Seraph's claims since he basically spilled everything. Could it be a mafia ploy? Sure, but at the moment I doubt it.

The fact that they hinted these roles D1 is irrelevant, since you can maneuver around this claim pretty well.

Not surprised DS is at the top, though he still was against the Zasz lynch yesterday when Zasz was all but gone, don't think he would beat a dead horse if he was his teammate and bring more suspicion onto himself.

People I suspect the most:
SOD, Jinx, shino, Vandred.

I'll keep an open mind on DS for the time being.





Grasping at straws is my forte :catshrug

?? he only was vouching for him hardcore on day 1, specifically by the (very) end when things got close and closer, he tried to shift away votes from Zasz to players that were on the chopping block. And afterwards he did nothing to question them
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Pretty much all the active people are here now and Gryff's post doesn't make me suspect him.

I am going to reveal my role now, and we'll see what will happen.

@TSPanda I am Doc.

N1 I targeted Zasz.

N2 I targeted Jinx.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
?? he only was vouching for him hardcore on day 1, specifically by the (very) end when things got close and closer, he tried to shift away votes from Zasz to players that were on the chopping block. And afterwards he did nothing to question them
Nah, towards the end of D2, he was giving his thoughts on players, etc. And he was still against the Zasz lynching, it wasn't as vocal as it was on D1, but the sentiment was there, though now with these new Doc reveal, not sure I believe it lol.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
you shouldn't have mentioned who you targeted kek

votelock Demonspeed
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
I doubt I got memed myself, so for now I'll say, 'you tried, you failed'. Ambitious but not gucci enough
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
(((parenthesis of clarification: my role confirms his lie)))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I suggest you vote for Demon before Jinx can
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
and why Jinx on N2?
Because of her hints. It was also easy to guess Holt was her target and I don't really trust him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
(((parenthesis of clarification: my role confirms his lie)))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I suggest you vote for Demon before Jinx can
:Haha What is your role?
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Because of her hints. It was also easy to guess Holt was her target and I don't really trust him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:Haha What is your role?
Why protect someone claiming apprentice though?
And you said you did your research on Holt, what'd you find?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why protect someone claiming apprentice though?
And you said you did your research on Holt, what'd you find?
Just all his previous roles.

Apprentice can die targeting a Mafia. If she had died and had been confirmed Apprentice, my suspicions about Holt would have risen, I am well aware that I can't know my sanity of course, but it would have been better than nothing.. And I considered it better to target someone who gave clear hints and didn't feel like a Mafia to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top