Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Really?? then why would this shinobi, who said "First time I got this role" when she is a newbie, uncooperative and barely posts decided to come and calls you liar?

I'm Doctor!! And I don't think there are 3 docs in this game.
Three Doctors isn't unlikely. I am suspecting you just because of your play style. And I know I am Doctor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh? Even over shinobi who claimed same as u after what u just said? Interesting
Yes.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Your play style doesn't make me think you are Mafia, simple as that.
But what is different between my playstyle and shinobi's in this game? Even discounting her reveal, I don't see much difference.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
erichi, jinx, marmer, katon and gryff all didnt lock onto demon

erichi because she missed some crucial info?

jinx out of principle? xd no vote at all is interesting i guess. cant bring herself to vote for a townie but cant vote for mafia tans either.

marmer eh im counting on her to come around

katon and gryff are... eh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
btw @ hosts, in the deadpad, do u reveal classified info? bc if not, couldnt someone from there sub in?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
But what is different between my playstyle and shinobi's in this game? Even discounting her reveal, I don't see much difference.
Let's say it's my experience as Mafia talking.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah i did not know that before.
I got accused to be a Bomb,a Prostitute,a Mafia Member just because of my apparently confusing hints,and my eagerness to get People talking how are those accusations of which you made one yourself any more valid than me deciding on a hunch that you're a Mafia Member?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you are Town that is Van,which i(again) doubt at the current point.
Welcome to Mafia Game, Seraph XD

It's you who pushed the Bomb cover on me, though. :heh But again, what exactly did I do or say that makes you think I know more than I should? Back it up before throwing accusations around, because this trick to get people talking is old news to me. And maybe they didn't tell you, but Apprentice is pretty high on the mafia claims too.



More valid, yes. Legit, not until she can prove it. Besides, even if he flips mafia he could still have started as Insane Apprentice and hit one, which wouldn't make Crescent any more legit (and vice versa if we lynch her). By the way, unlike Holt she hasn't replied to my suggestion of letting a Det investigate her. :lambirb

According to Seraph, we'd have a game with a Mafia Pirate, a townie Pirate, and at least one Apprentice who's become a Pirate himself. Aside from the high meme factor of downgrading from Apprentice to Pirate, that sounds like a risky setup. Two pirates would mean our useful active roles would be at a pretty high risk of becoming useless vanillas (without even knowing it), which would mean we'd supposedly need to have a good number of investigative and protective roles to balance that. Hey, it would explain all the silence <_>

On the other hand, Escort + Mafia Det (the role Seraph has been throwing around with next to no explanation) would make an Apprentice + Pirate claim very easy to pull off. What's more, Takuan being Mafia pirate could mean his teammates are picking up the cover he won't need anymore.



List of suspects? With your thoughts about them, preferably.

And what do you think about the current Apprentice dilemma?
Well, lets do this

@Seraph : I just can´t shake off the feeling that his game is playing so similar to my first game, where I was Mafia. Sure there are blunders, but how much of them are inexperience and how much of them are calculated? Definetelly a suspect.

@Demonspeed : has made a point to defend Zasz even when he was not even trying to (fake) help the town, so its a very large suspect. Also, even if he isnt, theres htat Dragonball Genki-Dama game I think we all want to get even with him XD

@SonOfDaws : has made that suspcious claim of not voting for Demon just because hes active. As I have said, I understand the need to go after the AFKs, but that in no way is a excuse for Demon´s Behavior

@Vandred : Does not strike me as either mafia or town, most likely to be the 3rd party if there is one. Otherwise, its not that he isn´t suspcious, rather, him being a bit safe is a what is suspcious

@Crescent Jinx : Talked a lot, I have to re-read to see if there is any contradiction

@TSPanda : Im a bit suspicious since he has attacked many players, tho I will say his claim on Demon seems valid to me

@Gryffindor : Wasn´t he one of those that did not vote for Zasz? I could be wrong

@Belserion , @Holt , @MarmaladeSky , @Finalbeta , @Erinyes, @shinobi : definitelly a mafia or a third party hiding in here, way too many people that are not as active, just barely getting that 3 post non-punish.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Three Doctors isn't unlikely. I am suspecting you just because of your play style. And I know I am Doctor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yes.
See, 3 docs in a game of 20 people sounds bs to me!! and I still call you liar and voting you.
What I know for sure is that I'm A doctor. My play style isn't different that 6 or 7 other people in this game, and I wasn't exactly the most active player even in my previous 2 games
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed : has made a point to defend Zasz even when he was not even trying to (fake) help the town, so its a very large suspect. Also, even if he isnt, theres htat Dragonball Genki-Dama game I think we all want to get even with him XD
:lmao
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Hmm..DS perhaps you are Mafia and you and your team know my role already or maybe I'm just cray cray :catshrug

Anyway time to break the tie,

Votekill Demonspeed
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Let's say it's my experience as Mafia talking.
current experience :derp

Welcome to Mafia Game, Seraph XD



Well, lets do this

@Seraph : I just can´t shake off the feeling that his game is playing so similar to my first game, where I was Mafia. Sure there are blunders, but how much of them are inexperience and how much of them are calculated? Definetelly a suspect.

@Demonspeed : has made a point to defend Zasz even when he was not even trying to (fake) help the town, so its a very large suspect. Also, even if he isnt, theres htat Dragonball Genki-Dama game I think we all want to get even with him XD

@SonOfDaws : has made that suspcious claim of not voting for Demon just because hes active. As I have said, I understand the need to go after the AFKs, but that in no way is a excuse for Demon´s Behavior

@Vandred : Does not strike me as either mafia or town, most likely to be the 3rd party if there is one. Otherwise, its not that he isn´t suspcious, rather, him being a bit safe is a what is suspcious

@Crescent Jinx : Talked a lot, I have to re-read to see if there is any contradiction

@TSPanda : Im a bit suspicious since he has attacked many players, tho I will say his claim on Demon seems valid to me

@Gryffindor : Wasn´t he one of those that did not vote for Zasz? I could be wrong

@Belserion , @Holt , @MarmaladeSky , @Finalbeta , @Erinyes, @shinobi : definitelly a mafia or a third party hiding in here, way too many people that are not as active, just barely getting that 3 post non-punish.
whats your nightly contribution been again?

See, 3 docs in a game of 20 people sounds bs to me!! and I still call you liar and voting you.
What I know for sure is that I'm A doctor. My play style isn't different that 6 or 7 other people in this game, and I wasn't exactly the most active player even in my previous 2 games
shino, who were your targets?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
About to go to work. Don’t even feel like sneaking onto this game at this point.

I want you guys to discuss whatever you want but at the end of the day, I want you to lynch me.

@Vandred, you are the only one I have thought was townie since the first day. Not because I have a team of mafia but because your joke about your avatar was much too innocent to be guilty. Plus it’s only my interaction with you that made you suspect otherwise there would be no case against you. So I need to die.

@TSPanda, either lynch me or go after someone else. Stop being a pussy.

@Demonspeed claims doctor - a way more useful role than mine. So between me and him, I am the least useful one. Do honestly feel right about

@Gryffindor, I want to be lynched. If I flip town, and you are town — I want you to talk no jutsu some mafia for vengeance.

@Holt, not sure what you are but the fact that I tried learning from you is a threat to you. So lynch me.

Either I am mafia trying to get myself lynched or I am a townie that sees a legit problem in this game and wants you all to start from scratch when I flip town.

Not even going to votekill. The only one I would votekill at this point is kato.
:biblethump

Cres, what's the matter? If you're town, you don't have a lot to fear yet. Considering people are claiming there are two Spies, two Docs, and at least one of each Pirate... With a bit of luck you can confirm yourself and another player. Besides, no one has made a case for your death today yet.


The one is me being sarcastic and the other is me reciting the happenings regarding myself being a Top Suspect.
My bad, I thought you were on board at first. Risking to lose an unconfirmed townie to confirm a possible mafia is a good plan.



not quite, I had that post down before I saw shinobi's reveal. But I can't possibly believe he'd play that card after you reveal doc, and when it already seems like most aren't willing to go for you but him instead. I mean, at most he's buying an extra day if he's lying. Stuff like this I can't see the merit in coming out to lie, especially on a role like doc where one already got killed. I'm also worried about the few number of people unwilling to vote you despite everything. You yourself would have called it your protection of zasz out. So it's less of I believe shinobi and more of I don't believe you. At this point I don't think there's a better alternative to lynching you

@Vandred more developments..I'm expecting you might have some things to say
Yeah, votelock Demonspeed :nerd
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, what now? Are you going to lock your votes on me, ask me questions again or start to ask them to other suspicious players?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
I wonder if we farf'd jinx :hmm

N1 Zasz
N2 Lambu , but I don't know if he died because of me or not
omo

With your reveal, they have a couple of interesting targets I per suppose. They have a couple of interesting targets.

I guess that's pretty interesting, assume you're insane I guess. Target Jinx, she seems super willing to die. If she dies, we'll know her allegiance, if she's protected, she can still be targeted by Erichi and Seraph. If Erichi dies, Jinx is mafia. If they kill Erichi, they're not killing any of the other spicy targets. If they block Erichi, she won't die (because her target jutsu won't go through).
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My bad, I thought you were on board at first. Risking to lose an unconfirmed townie to confirm a possible mafia is a good plan.
Yeah and if it wasn't me that will have to sacrifice himself for that,i'd totally agree,but since it has become the general consens that this may be the only way to confirm things despite all the Information i was willing to share etc. i don't have another choice but to agree to it and go through with it.
Though the idea of sacrificing 2 Townies for 1 Mafia just doesn't feel right to me but as other Players already educated me on my Plan to be too much of a risk for them to take.
My hands are pretty much tied at that,if i don't go through with it i'm going to be the next on the Lynch List,if the Mafia doesn't kill me tonight that is.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
current experience :derp



whats your nightly contribution been again?



shino, who were your targets?
Still a secret, but there have been hints. Tomorrow may be a good time to dewitt, if I make it trough this night. You can quote me on that
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah and if it wasn't me that will have to sacrifice himself for that,i'd totally agree,but since it has become the general consens that this may be the only way to confirm things despite all the Information i was willing to share etc. i don't have another choice but to agree to it and go through with it.
Though the idea of sacrificing 2 Townies for 1 Mafia just doesn't feel right to me but as other Players already educated me on my Plan to be too much of a risk for them to take.
My hands are pretty much tied at that,if i don't go through with it i'm going to be the next on the Lynch List,if the Mafia doesn't kill me tonight that is.
If you don't want to do it, don't do it just because of the pressure. Being lynched isn't necessarily bad if Town has enough hints to progress (though in my case it will definitely be bad).
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Demonspeed The general opinion is that your bad behavior, especially regarding Zasz, is suspect. Why shouldn't I vote for you?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
N1 Zasz
N2 Lambu , but I don't know if he died because of me or not
Ah... Well, that changes things :grumble Unless you got blocked or redirected (or the mafia used a Strongman right away, for some reason), a Sane Doc's protection should have made Lambu's death on N2 impossible.

The other explanation would be the iffy Poisoner/Doctor interaction, since Gry and I recently had a discussion about whether "the night of poisoning" where the Doc's protection is able to save the target is intended as the first one, where the poisoning is performed, or the second one, where the poisoned player drops dead.


(@Emperor Spriggan, @Lady pompom, @Asako - Zasz and Lambu have already flipped as Poisoner and Doctor. Any chance you could specify which of the two interpretations you would have chosen if, hypothetically, Lambu had tried to save a player that Zasz had poisoned?)


So it's either one of those options, or you're Insane. In which case, you're much better off targeting the people you think are mafia.

On that note, now that you've skipped directly from no hint to reveal, mind starting to share some more thoughts on the game? Who you suspect, who you trust?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed The general opinion is that your bad behavior, especially regarding Zasz is suspect. Why shouldn't I vote for you?
You shouldn't vote for me because I am Doc, simple as that. I did my best. If you think I am lying just lock your vote on me.

Anything to make this phase ends faster.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote lock Holt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top