Last edited:
It shows that keeping a thread active also helps.What is this 90 votes on riza, how did it happen, this is silly.
Is it even possible that 90+ people vote in that thread.
@niichan to think I'm facing off one of my waifu next, let's make it a great fight.......![]()
How is it silly though? A well-liked character from an almost universally-praised series versus the Mary Sue, living avatar of deus ex machina...Riza winning was the expected outcome, still this is quite silly.

I don't see an oscar in thereat least Androssi, Kouka and Vina are still there

129 people voted in that matchup, that's a lot more than usualHow is it silly though? A well-liked character from an almost universally-praised series versus the Mary Sue, living avatar of deus ex machina...![]()

![]()
Sayonara.........
Maybe all of Brandish's mentions backfired?139 people voted in that matchup, that's a lot more than usual![]()

MaybeMaybe all of Brandish's mentions backfired?![]()
Even that final had like 80-something total. Quite interesting.
Pay to loseThese @syx cards are starting to look like a scam to me![]()
I didn't even know that manga was printed in braille. But somehow you innovative souls found a way.

We have 90 active users on MH90 Votes for Riza Hawkeye?!
Maybe they were tied but the #GallonModVote did the rest.Also I may have voted for Riza but that vote total is super suspicious.
Can you reds verify that in any way because that's...odd.![]()
It's legitAlso I may have voted for Riza but that vote total is super suspicious.
Can you reds verify that in any way because that's...odd.![]()
I'm shocked Ma'am,90 Votes for Riza yet i could've sworn it was only Arjuna speaking up for herWe have 90 active users on MH![]()

It's Bullshit
She must be super popular with the blind vote.. like Oscar.I'm shocked Ma'am,90 Votes for Riza yet i could've sworn it was only Arjuna speaking up for her![]()
