Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
What is this 90 votes on riza, how did it happen, this is silly.
Is it even possible that 90+ people vote in that thread.



@niichan to think I'm facing off one of my waifu next, let's make it a great fight.......:toc
It shows that keeping a thread active also helps.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,610
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe all of Brandish's mentions backfired? :lmao
Maybe :lmao
But he didn't mention 60 people, unless there was some outside the thread/discord shenanigans. I recall last year many were tagged in the FT character matchups as well but the votes were never this high :hmm Even that final had like 80-something total. Quite interesting.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States

​
Now I'm sure some of you expect me to rant and rage about the results of this round. To point out what an utter and complete travesty it is that this forum contains 25 people with bad enough taste to vote for Baroness Von Frilly shirt over a moe badass like LLENN. Perhaps to suggest that some of the more feeble minded and suggestible of you were hypnotized by all the sparkles emanating from her terrible art design.

But no.. I shall not do that. Instead I shall celebrate this as the achievement that it is.

For the more I think about it, the more I realize that this can only be seen as impressive feat for humanity as a whole. That no less than twenty five blind people could not only log into this forum but also vote in the waifu wars should be inspiring to us all. I didn't even know that manga was printed in braille. But somehow you innovative souls found a way. Good on you. On behalf of manga fans everywhere...

 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also I may have voted for Riza but that vote total is super suspicious.

Can you reds verify that in any way because that's...odd.:grumble
 
Top