Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,202
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Votekill Demonspeed

I see no point in delaying this any longer
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Demonspeed why didnt you vote erichi? like, at that point in time you could have still saved yourself? with the missing votes especially?
 

Finalbeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Country
Italy
Votekill Erinyes

Might as well having a second wagon that is not too distant....

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed why didnt you vote erichi? like, at that point in time you could have still saved yourself? with the missing votes especially?
It honestly didn't even cross my mind this time. Probably because there are other things I consider more important. I am not obsessed with my survival anyway, I want to see what will happen after my death and also go to the Death Pad.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Why do I have this nagging thought that we're gonna be screwed over...I want this DP over and done with already.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So, in a off chance that Demon just defended Zasz out of nothing.

Who will we pick tomorrow?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why do I have this nagging thought that we're gonna be screwed over...I want this DP over and done with already.
yeah.. i had to go back and read the weird stuff demon said for me to be sure this was wise. im quite certain he was trying his best to figure out what my role was.

in case y'all fuck me over and i dont live to see d4, Ill just leave this here

demon flips mafia: jinx/kato/van
demon flips doc (?): jinx/kato/eri/seraph
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So, in a off chance that Demon just defended Zasz out of nothing.

Who will we pick tomorrow?
Good Question,i believe when we see who the Mafia has decided to kill tonight and wether or not the Plan regarding me,Erin,Jinx and Shinobi works out.

If the pace goes like today i'm sure we have another interesting DP before us for sure.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Erinyes erichi, could you votelock onto demon? it'll go a long way proving you're not mafia~
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah.. i had to go back and read the weird stuff demon said for me to be sure this was wise. im quite certain he was trying his best to figure out what my role was.

in case y'all fuck me over and i dont live to see d4, Ill just leave this here

demon flips mafia: jinx/kato/van
demon flips doc (?): jinx/kato/eri/seraph
Why am I on both XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In case Demon flips towie, I feel like Panda should also come trough as a suspect, because he was the one that pressed Demonwagon.

THEN AGAIN

I do agree that demon was shady
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Demonspeed

I know this is quite a lot to ask, but, could you try one last time to change our minds?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
erichi -> jinx
seraph -> shinobi? confirm who ull target beforehand
shinobi -> jinx
jinx -> me
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion@Gryffindor when you guys come in here and start back reading and voting, would you mind placing your vote in your first post as you show up? so not talk a bit first and then vote later, but immediately vote in the first post u make? :heh
I would but I'm torn. Demon says he's a doctor and that's not a claim to be made lightly. also with Lambu gone he might be the only one left. But then there's Shinobi, who up until now I was sure was townie, because if she wasn't she would have been trying much harder to blend in with the town instead of this laid back playing she's done :grumble Do I hop on the demon bandwagon even though I'm inclined to believe him a little? Or risk abstaining and possibly risking Erin, who I 100% believe is townie and therefore Seraph as well, because we know how those last minutes of a DP can get erratic with the votes. Let me think a bit more.
Did I assume? Because I called the person a he of an "it.“ Stop grasping at straws when you are smarter than that.
This so much. "He" is a universally accepted term if you're referring to someone who's gender is unspecified. I'd actually be more suspicious if "she" was used. I'm not defending Jinx and he could even be right to question it but I just don't understand why he's stuck on this. Furthermore it's day 3 and I've seen no role hint from him, and not just him. Granted my hint wasn't detailed and tbh I had every intention of giving a more obvious (practically a reveal) hint today but now I think I'll hold off since sharing doesn't seem to be a two way street for some. Anyway I can only think of two reasons this is bugging him.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why am I on both XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In case Demon flips towie, I feel like Panda should also come trough as a suspect, because he was the one that pressed Demonwagon.

THEN AGAIN

I do agree that demon was shady
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Demonspeed

I know this is quite a lot to ask, but, could you try one last time to change our minds?
demonspeedwagon foundation
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why am I on both XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In case Demon flips towie, I feel like Panda should also come trough as a suspect, because he was the one that pressed Demonwagon.

THEN AGAIN

I do agree that demon was shady
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Demonspeed

I know this is quite a lot to ask, but, could you try one last time to change our minds?
You are a funny guy Kato :lmao. What do you want me to do ?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
I would but I'm torn. Demon says he's a doctor and that's not a claim to be made lightly. also with Lambu gone he might be the only one left. But then there's Shinobi, who up until now I was sure was townie, because if she wasn't she would have been trying much harder to blend in with the town instead of this laid back playing she's done :grumble Do I hop on the demon bandwagon even though I'm inclined to believe him a little? Or risk abstaining and possibly risking Erin, who I 100% believe is townie and therefore Seraph as well, because we know how those last minutes of a DP can get erratic with the votes. Let me think a bit more.
Take your time. I thought Demon and co. would try to fuck with votes; in the off chance he's say a bomb they wouldn't want him to detonate on them I imagine. Jinx didn't vote for him out of principle, but Erichi also didnt vote for him (tho bc of oversight on her part?). Been thinking about the possibility of Erichi playing us but then I go back and read her posts and realize actual cuteness hard counters me :notlikethis

On the real, Demons reveal seems opportune and coordinated even with say Jinx. The thing is, if the Mafia has a detective, and they targeted Erichi, they could simply tell Seraph to claim pirate. Erichi would of course confirm this. That's why I asked her to target Jinx, since I have faith in her pirateness. If she dies, Jinx is mafia. I think. I hope.

Edit: some grammar
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
erichi -> jinx
seraph -> shinobi? confirm who ull target beforehand
shinobi -> jinx
jinx -> me
You want me to confirm whom i'm going to target tonight? Do i understand that correctly? iirc. you wanted me to get Shinobi or Jinx,the latter for the Mafia Confirmation and the former for the Doc Role/ability no?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why am I on both XD
In case Demon flips towie, I feel like Panda should also come trough as a suspect, because he was the one that pressed Demonwagon.

THEN AGAIN

I do agree that demon was shady
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Demonspeed

I know this is quite a lot to ask, but, could you try one last time to change our minds?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You want me to confirm whom i'm going to target tonight? Do i understand that correctly? iirc. you wanted me to get Shinobi or Jinx,the latter for the Mafia Confirmation and the former for the Doc Role/ability no?
Go for Jinx, 100%
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Man this Plan is risky tbh.
I'd go through with it but if we were wrong about Demon and he turns out as Town and we now do this plan and i go for Jinx then i am going to die in case she really is Mafia,furthermore we're going to lose another Townie tonight as well,that's possibly another 3 losses for Town in one go again,can we really afford this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top