Games Mafia Game 65 - Ao no Exoricist Edition - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Role list:
GrySun>>>>Paranoid Spy
Seraph>>>>Sane Apprentice
JamesRye>>>>Vengeful Townie
Demonspeed>>>>Naive Doctor
Crescent Jinx>>>>Insane Apprentice
Takuan>>>Mafia Pirate
Belserion>>>>Serial Killer
Holt>>>>Sane Detective
Erinyes>>>>Pirate
SonOfDaws>>>>Hider
MarmaladeSky>>>>Mafia Escort
Vandred>>>>Freeman
Lambu>>>>Insane Doctor
Shinobi>>>>Sane Doctor
Zasz>>>>Mafia Poisoner
TSPanda>>>>Prostitute
goodboy_lawlett>>>Insane Detective
Kato756>>>>Unskilled Mafia Member
Gryffindor>>>>Sickly Townie
Finalbeta>>>Mafia Detective​

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,200
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Okay, time for the action list:

Action List

DAY 1
James lynched -Take down Grysun

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS
Mafia Killing- zasz poisons lambu
Blocking-Marmalade blocks Demonspeed
Investigating-Finalbeta investigates TSPanda>>>success>>> TSPanda's role is ‘Prostitute’
Pirate Takuan- no action
Kato -no action

Panda - block crescent>>> succeeds
Demon - protect zasz >>>> get blocked by marmalade
Shinobi>>> protect Zasz
Lambu only when protecting>>>>>>flips coin>>>Protects Vandred
Goodboy_lawlett - investigate kato >>>> innocent
Holt - investigate >>>> no action
SonofDaws>>> no action
Gryffindor>>>>>>Infect Zasz
Crescent>>> Learn from Holt>>>>get blocked by panda >>>>failed
Seraph>>>>>Learn from Erinyes >>> successs

Belserion>>>>>Kills Lawlett

DAY 2 - No penalties
Zasz has a flu and cannot vote on Day 2


NIGHT 2 ACTIONS
Finalbeta- Investigates Demonspeed >>> Your target's role is Doctor
Marmaladesky >>>blocks crescentjinx
Kato>>> kill Vandred>>> flip fails
Takuan -steals from TSPanda>>> fails

Panda>>>Blocks Jinx
Demon >>> Protect Jinx>>>>>No effect
Shinobi>>> protects Lambu
Lambu >>> Protects Holt>>> flips coin, success
Holt >>> investigate Takuan >>> result is ‘guilty’
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind demon>>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infects Lambu
Crescent>>>Learns from Holt>>>>blocked, fails
Seraph>>> Learns from Erinyes>>> succeeds>>> Becomes Pirate
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill takuan >>>succeeds


DAY 3
Erin gets 3 penalty votes for not posting thrice and 1 penalty vote for not voting.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS
Finalbeta – investigate Holt>>>>>>Learns role 'Detective'
Marmaladesky >>blocks shinobi
Kato>>> kill erin>>>flip coin>>>succeeds

Panda>>> Block Erinyes
Shinobi>>> Protect Holt>>>blocked by escort
Holt >>>investigates Panda>>> gets innocent
SonofDaws>>>> hides behind Belserion>>>succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect Vandred
Crescent>>> learn form bel>>>>succeeds>>> has the role stolen, becomes townie
Seraph>>> Steal/Pirate CrescentJinx>>> succeeds, becomes “insane Apprentice”
Erinyes>>> no action

Belserion>>>>> kill Vandred>>>succeeds

DAY 4 SKIPPED

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS
Marmaladesky >Blocks Panda>>>>>Coin flip>>>>>Succeeds
Kato>>> Kills Holt>>>>>coin flip succeeds
Finalbeta >>>>>>Investigates Belserion>>>>Learns Role 'Serial Killer'

Panda>>> Block Kato>>>coin flip fails, blocked by escort
Shinobi>>> no action
Holt >>>Investigates Kato>>>>>Result 'Guilty'
SonofDaws>>>>Hides behind Belserion>>>>Succeeds
Gryffindor>>>>>>infect holt
Seraph>>>Holt

Belserion>>>>> kill shinobi>>>succeeds

DAY 5
CrescentJinx gets 1 penalty vote for not voting

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS
Finalbeta >>> investigate daws>>> get blocked>>>fail
Marmaladesky >>>>> murder Seraph

Panda>>>block Finalbeta
SonofDaws>>>> hide behind seraph
Gryffindor>>>>>> infect bel>>>succeeds
Seraph>>>Learns from TSPanda

Belserion>>>>> kill Gryffindor>>>succeeds

DAY 6
Belserion has a flu and cannot vote
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
You also made the mafia detective claim about Kato you know.. That's where the info could have come from. For what it's worth, if you're town and I'm not killed in the night, feel free to kill me if you can't trust me anymore. It's just that I don't trust you one bit.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You also made the mafia detective claim about Kato you know.. That's where the info could have come from. For what it's worth, if you're town and I'm not killed in the night, feel free to kill me if you can't trust me anymore. It's just that I don't trust you one bit.
That was Vandred,and i yielded on that for my lack of Knowledge on him and my basing it on a hunch and went on to only say he is a Mafia Member,which turned out i was wrong with as well,and i wasn't the only one i think.

If i make it through this Day,and am still alive tomorrow myself,then we'll see about who gets lynched next,just saying i am as much aware of you as you are of me.
 

Finalbeta

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Age
31
Country
Italy
It's weird how no one is suspecting Erinyes so far. He voted me despite he has been even less active.

I suspect Serial Killer.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It's weird how no one is suspecting Erinyes so far. He voted me despite he has been even less active.

I suspect Serial Killer.
Erinyes has already died...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Considering the Hider dies if the person he/she is hiding behind dies as well, he could´ve been going for a slip of your tongue

Well, I am barkeeper, as I have stated since my first post.
I wouldn´t give that much credit to the lists since they tend to be mostly ignorated (at the very least, every game i hardly see people quoting it, and I mean if we take the general amount of posts and compare to the times a list gets quoted).

What I do believe, however, is that the mafia for sure has a det.
They have been targeting good roles pretty much nonstop.

So as for my night actions:

Night 01: Invite TSPanda, Seraph , Zasz. One of them has their role blocked
Reasoing: Panda because we have discussed, Seraph because of him being a first timer and first timers normally being mafia, and Zasz because, well, its Zasz. Also, since he was saved, I wanted to either foolproofs ourselfes in case he was mafia, or get some info to help his case, since we all knew he was going to be targeted for lynch on day 2
Night 02: Invite Demonspeed, TSPanda, Shinobi, Belserion. One of them has their role redirected.
Reasoing: Panda same, Demon for his defense of Zasz, and 2 afks. I wondered if I should pull 3, but 5 is not a number I like. Feels way 2 much RNG
Night 03: Invite Holt, Tspanda, Sons, Marmelade, Finalbeta: Detective role revelead.
Reasoing: Holt because Demon was innocent and was suspcious of him, Panda as always, Sons because of the weird way he tried to defend Demon, Marm and Final for same reason as Belserion and Shinobi
Night 04: Panda, Holt (RIP), Gryffindor, Finalbeta, Jinx: Action Redirect.
Reasoing: Pretty much the same
--- Double Post Merged, ---


@Crescent Jinx , are you a bomb?

Because if you are somehow trying to bait a mafia into exploding, thats a 2 or 3 out of Seven;

Not very high odds...

UNLESS

You flip it to be a mafia bomb.
Then there is a 4/5 out of seven.

Goddamit, it explains your behavior so much if you are mafia bomb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What do you think about jinx maybe being mafia bomb @SonOfDaws ?

At least for me it makes sense
LOL I DIDN'T SEE THIS youre claiming barkeeper?

...

...

It's weird how no one is suspecting Erinyes so far. He voted me despite he has been even less active.

I suspect Serial Killer.
alright arjuna chan its time for u to stop playing around, whats your role
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Considering the Hider dies if the person he/she is hiding behind dies as well, he could´ve been going for a slip of your tongue

Well, I am barkeeper, as I have stated since my first post.
I wouldn´t give that much credit to the lists since they tend to be mostly ignorated (at the very least, every game i hardly see people quoting it, and I mean if we take the general amount of posts and compare to the times a list gets quoted).

What I do believe, however, is that the mafia for sure has a det.
They have been targeting good roles pretty much nonstop.

So as for my night actions:

Night 01: Invite TSPanda, Seraph , Zasz. One of them has their role blocked
Reasoing: Panda because we have discussed, Seraph because of him being a first timer and first timers normally being mafia, and Zasz because, well, its Zasz. Also, since he was saved, I wanted to either foolproofs ourselfes in case he was mafia, or get some info to help his case, since we all knew he was going to be targeted for lynch on day 2
Night 02: Invite Demonspeed, TSPanda, Shinobi, Belserion. One of them has their role redirected.
Reasoing: Panda same, Demon for his defense of Zasz, and 2 afks. I wondered if I should pull 3, but 5 is not a number I like. Feels way 2 much RNG
Night 03: Invite Holt, Tspanda, Sons, Marmelade, Finalbeta: Detective role revelead.
Reasoing: Holt because Demon was innocent and was suspcious of him, Panda as always, Sons because of the weird way he tried to defend Demon, Marm and Final for same reason as Belserion and Shinobi
Night 04: Panda, Holt (RIP), Gryffindor, Finalbeta, Jinx: Action Redirect.
Reasoing: Pretty much the same
--- Double Post Merged, ---


@Crescent Jinx , are you a bomb?

Because if you are somehow trying to bait a mafia into exploding, thats a 2 or 3 out of Seven;

Not very high odds...

UNLESS

You flip it to be a mafia bomb.
Then there is a 4/5 out of seven.

Goddamit, it explains your behavior so much if you are mafia bomb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What do you think about jinx maybe being mafia bomb @SonOfDaws ?

At least for me it makes sense
So, there's no information collected that we can use.. ok. The only way I would trust that claim is if someone who had their role redirected can confirm you.


I'm not sure, but either way, she's not my primary concern right now.
It's weird how no one is suspecting Erinyes so far. He voted me despite he has been even less active.

I suspect Serial Killer.
You're trying too hard.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@TSPanda You claimed spy? That's a role we definitely need the results from.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@MarmaladeSky Thoughts so far?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I have thoughts, am typing them up right now with an updated list of claims including my own role (I work better with proper overviews).

Also, I thought Panda claimed prositute today (Even though it was spy yesterday, or was that an assumption of other people?)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
because i have work again i cant really only spec

my revised suspect list is seraph/kato/beta/gryff

Ill elaborate on this later but Ill share these thoughts for now:

- I'm kind of tired of having to suspect so many people at once, so I simply decided to assume Jinx innocent till we flip another mafia
- Katos list implies a few things? xd
n1: if im not spy, he leaves me wondering if I was blocked. ofc he cant block seraph who is now pirate xd, and if I had revealed my targets, he wouldnt have had to put zasz on here, who may or may not have uses poison :kappa and of course, once Seraph flips mafia, he can point back and say 'guys i didn't trust him either!'

n2 idk if u forgot that the doc has to save the person on the night of poisoning, even if you 'redirect' shino. or onto takuchi?

n3 nice u got det xd

n4 omo beta (???) or gryff (!!!) could be the killer who u redirected

as for seraph, remember the mafia det claim onto van? i believe he fucked up because takuchis mafia variant tells u exactly what role u get. a cute mistake.

i suggest we kill them both lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
as for seraph, remember the mafia det claim onto van? i believe he fucked up because takuchis mafia variant tells u exactly what role u get. a cute mistake.
i suggest we kill them both lmao
I'm sorry that doesn't make sense to me,I accused Van as a Mafia Detective based on a hunch,i later conceded on that point that i lack Information and decided to only claim him as a Mafia Member.
As we all know,since he died,Van was a Freeman which proves that my suspicions and my claims were wrong towards him.

Just think,would i be Mafia backed by a Det. as you accused me of before would i really have backed down from Van just after his defense that was supposed to convince me of him being innocent? No,i had straight up tried and start a bandwagon on him to have him lynched,even more so given the Strategical Use a Freeman Role would have for the Mafia,especially if they're aware or have suspicions on a Third Party being involved like the Serial Killer.

You're trying to get me lynched for 2 days based on the mere claim that i am not trust worthy and at the same time you're refusing to share anything about your Role and your Night Actions,which makes you just as suspicious,and i'm not even gonna mention the couple of Questions that got ignored so far.

I don't see how you as a apparently fellow Townie would have anything more to lose by responding and revealing your Targets and Reasons to us,you already lost 9 Members and are currently trying to bring another(Me) into their grave by having them lynched only to lose 2 more in the Next Night again.

You told me if i am Town then i'll stick to the Plan,and possibly die for the team,well i'm gonna tell you the same and ask you to reveal your Information for the Team.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
- Seraph - Claims apprentice ---> Pirate: N1/N2: Erin. N3: Jinx? N4: ??
- Crescent Jinx - Claims apprentice ---> N1/N2/N3 tried to learn from Holt (failed) N4: Belserion
- Belserion - ???? "Yes I'm townie" + "it's you or maybe it's me. Depends on my mood."
- Kato - Claims barkeeper N1: Panda/Seraph/Zasz = blocked. N2: Demon/Panda/Shinobi/Belserion = redirected. N3: Holt/Panda/Sons/Marmalade = Reveal (detective). N4: Panda/Holt/Gryffindor/Finalbeta/Jinx = redirected.
- Finalbeta - ???
- Gryffindor - ??? I cannot find anything.

- SonsofDaws - Claims hider
-TSPanda - Claims prostitute (people speaking of spy on the day before: that was just implied and not confirmed by Panda if I'm not mistaken).
- Marmalade - Bodyguard that is failing miserably at protecting. N1 = Demon N2 = Gryffindor N3 = Shinobi N4 = Panda



If I were to list my main suspects at this point my list would look like this:
- Finalbeta = It feels like this player either trolling us or not really into the game. One liners and generally not a lot of input - I get an overall fishy feeling about this one. + see points on Bel/Gryff about not telling about their roles. Applies to FinalBeta as well :)
- Belserion = I'm not liking the reluctancy on hinting/claiming roles. Especially not at this point in the game honestly. I think it's strange and I don't know how to feel about that. Doesn't give me good vibes.
- Gryffindor = I'm constantly looking for role claims, hints etc, but I feel there hardly is anything there. Why is that? Is there something to hide? Or is the role not claimable? I think it's a bit odd. Feels like he avoids talking about himself as much as he can.
- Jinx = The suicidal behavior on D3 with a sudden 180 in attitude today in combination with Erin's death/the apprentice situation makes me feel iffy about this. Yes - Erins death could have been a set up but it doesn't take the feeling away. Idk.
- Seraph = I don't even know what to think anymore about you.

I do get the Kato/Panda arguments btw, they're just lower on my list at this point. Simply feeling really iffy about those who barely revealed anything about themselves, if anything at all. I literally went through the whole thread to find hints about the secretive three and it didn't make me any wiser in all honesty.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
I never thought you were innocent damn it, it was a trap and u walked into it :notlikethis
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Now that I think about it, there's 3 possibilities to explain the mafia kills on N3 and 4:
  • The mafia kill on Night 3 failed, hence the reason why they decided to go after the person who claimed doc the next night.
  • The mafia killed Erinyes in order to frame Jinx and killed Shinobi or Holt the next night, probably Holt. After seeing Demon's role, they may have assumed Shinobi was the SK or they just discovered Holt's role via mafia det.
  • The mafia didn't kill anyone because they knew Erinyes would die once she targeted Jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never thought you were innocent damn it, it was a trap and u walked into it :notlikethis
Don't know what this is supposed to mean, but I still haven't gotten a clear answer out of you...
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Nice nice, how convenient that the only role reveal via Barkeeper is the one that we now know.
Also, time to share your resuls Panda, like you said, we're playing a numbers game, Town could easily be down to half the players present today by tomorrow, so this wait and see game ain't gonna cut it anymore.

Up until last day phase you would be 100% correct, because I've made no secret that it frustrates me when someone questions others about their roles without divulging anything of their own, but two consecutive night phases saw us lose 4 townies, and N4 especially was a hard hit for us. So yeah if you don't want to share that's fine but as for myself here's my next hint:

it's you or maybe it's me. Depends on my mood.
If I'm guessing your role correctly then you know what my next question will be right?


No it isn’t. You could very well given the mafia a plan of who to kill. Or even the TP. On top of that, Erin might not even stick to the plan. Really it’s most likely that the mafia investigated what Van was and killed him while the TP targetted Erin to set me up.
She has no reason not to do it after she said she would.


That's a pretty suspect question to ask. There's literally no useful information a townie could extract from that, unless we have a spy that wants to try to confirm me (which I couldn't care less about at this point). At this point in the game, the only people that would find that information useful are people that want to kill me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Even if I were mafia, all I would have to do is name off people that are currently alive or people that were alive on aaid nights. I understand that we want most if not everything on the table, but saying who I have targeted only gets us that much closer to seeing double townie kill next night.
It's not suspect at all. The information is extremely useful believe it or not, can be used to see if there are any inconsistencies with Mafia night action claims.

Lol, you do realize that aside from Hider being a common mafia claim, that a legit Hider is low on the priority list for Mafia right? They'd rather bank on you killing yourself than actually wasting a night action on coming for you directly.

How is revealing who you hid behind getting us closer to a double townie kill? You act like Mafia don't know who is still alive lol.
I see no reason for you to withhold that information honestly.

- Seraph - Claims apprentice ---> Pirate: N1/N2: Erin. N3: Jinx? N4: ??
- Crescent Jinx - Claims apprentice ---> N1/N2/N3 tried to learn from Holt (failed) N4: Belserion
- Belserion - ???? "Yes I'm townie" + "it's you or maybe it's me. Depends on my mood."
- Kato - Claims barkeeper N1: Panda/Seraph/Zasz = blocked. N2: Demon/Panda/Shinobi/Belserion = redirected. N3: Holt/Panda/Sons/Marmalade = Reveal (detective). N4: Panda/Holt/Gryffindor/Finalbeta/Jinx = redirected.
- Finalbeta - ???
- Gryffindor - ??? I cannot find anything.

- SonsofDaws - Claims hider
-TSPanda - Claims prostitute (people speaking of spy on the day before: that was just implied and not confirmed by Panda if I'm not mistaken).
- Marmalade - Bodyguard that is failing miserably at protecting. N1 = Demon N2 = Gryffindor N3 = Shinobi N4 = Panda



If I were to list my main suspects at this point my list would look like this:
- Finalbeta = It feels like this player either trolling us or not really into the game. One liners and generally not a lot of input - I get an overall fishy feeling about this one. + see points on Bel/Gryff about not telling about their roles. Applies to FinalBeta as well :)
- Belserion = I'm not liking the reluctancy on hinting/claiming roles. Especially not at this point in the game honestly. I think it's strange and I don't know how to feel about that. Doesn't give me good vibes.
- Gryffindor = I'm constantly looking for role claims, hints etc, but I feel there hardly is anything there. Why is that? Is there something to hide? Or is the role not claimable? I think it's a bit odd. Feels like he avoids talking about himself as much as he can.
- Jinx = The suicidal behavior on D3 with a sudden 180 in attitude today in combination with Erin's death/the apprentice situation makes me feel iffy about this. Yes - Erins death could have been a set up but it doesn't take the feeling away. Idk.
- Seraph = I don't even know what to think anymore about you.

I do get the Kato/Panda arguments btw, they're just lower on my list at this point. Simply feeling really iffy about those who barely revealed anything about themselves, if anything at all. I literally went through the whole thread to find hints about the secretive three and it didn't make me any wiser in all honesty.
I see. So we have a BG in a game with 3 Doctors? and a Hider as well? Hard to believe.

2 Questions:
1) Why didn't you continue to protect shinobi on N4?
2) How exactly does the role correlate with your hint?

EDITED to fix quote tags.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Based on everything, everyone is a little suspect

However, to me, Panda is the one I will vote now

He has been having way 2 much of a gung-ho atitude towards everyone.

Me, Demon, Jinx, Seraph

Claims a very safe role to claim

And gives the mafia the perfect setup to frame whoenever they want via a shitty plan

@votekill TSPanda
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Nice nice, how convenient that the only role reveal via Barkeeper is the one that we now know.
Also, time to share your resuls Panda, like you said, we're playing a numbers game, Town could easily be down to half the players present today by tomorrow, so this wait and see game ain't gonna cut it anymore.



If I'm guessing your role correctly then you know what my next question will be right?




She has no reason not to do it after she said she would.




It's not suspect at all. The information is extremely useful believe it or not, can be used to see if there are any inconsistencies with Mafia night action claims.

Lol, you do realize that aside from Hider being a common mafia claim, that a legit Hider is low on the priority list for Mafia right? They'd rather bank on you killing yourself than actually wasting a night action on coming for you directly.

How is revealing who you hid behind getting us closer to a double townie kill? You act like Mafia don't know who is still alive lol.
I see no reason for you to withhold that information honestly.



I see. So we have a BG in a game with 3 Doctors? and a Hider as well? Hard to believe.

2 Questions:
1) Why didn't you continue to protect shinobi on N4?
2) How exactly does the role correlate with your hint?

EDITED to fix quote tags.
It's really not that hard to make a decent hider claim- That's why it's one of the more common mafia claims. Like I said, I'm fully aware of how hider works so the only way for anyone to prove what I could say wrong is if there's a spy or an investigator here:
  • If there is a spy, then just say which night you investigated me and I'll reveal that night's target.
  • If there's an investigator, then my input isn't even necessary: Me targeting someone on the night they get killed means I either killed them or I got killed with them. That's of course assuming that Kato isn't BK or at least didn't redirect the investigator target.

Unless someone makes a definite spy claim, I see no reason to divulge my hide target patterns or preferences, especially since it seems like I'm low on almost everyone's suspect lists.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
It's really not that hard to make a decent hider claim- That's why it's one of the more common mafia claims. Like I said, I'm fully aware of how hider works so the only way for anyone to prove what I could say wrong is if there's a spy or an investigator here:
  • If there is a spy, then just say which night you investigated me and I'll reveal that night's target.
  • If there's an investigator, then my input isn't even necessary: Me targeting someone on the night they get killed means I either killed them or I got killed with them. That's of course assuming that Kato isn't BK or at least didn't redirect the investigator target.

Unless someone makes a definite spy claim, I see no reason to divulge my hide target patterns or preferences, especially since it seems like I'm low on almost everyone's suspect lists.
Panda already made a Spy claim :catshrug
Also investigator is only useful for uncovering roles hidden by Janitor kills, not sure why you're bringing it up here.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Gryffindor

1. I didn't protect Shinobi twice in a row because I wasn't entirely sure she was going to be a target at all. That was a risk obviously which didn't well unfortunately.
2. I said it was active (which it is) - I said it suits my personality (I'm usually quite protective of people close to me) and that I hadn't had this role before (which I haven't).

Instead of asking others questions, maybe tell something about yourself too? Seems fair :-)
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
@Gryffindor

1. I didn't protect Shinobi twice in a row because I wasn't entirely sure she was going to be a target at all. That was a risk obviously which didn't well unfortunately.
2. I said it was active (which it is) - I said it suits my personality (I'm usually quite protective of people close to me) and that I hadn't had this role before (which I haven't).

Instead of asking others questions, maybe tell something about yourself too? Seems fair :-)
I will reveal my role today, no worries. I'm waiting to see if anyone is bold enough to claim it for themselves.

Also, why though....Doctor is practically the most important role after Det? And why did you choose the 4 ppl that you chose?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Panda already made a Spy claim :catshrug
Also investigator is only useful for uncovering roles hidden by Janitor kills, not sure why you're bringing it up here.
I asked her to come forward and divulge, but she didn't. There's no real reason for her weird behavior right now.

Sorry, I meant mortician.
Mortician (Townie): The Mortician can investigate a dead player. He gets to know which kind of actions were used on him for all days and nights, in chronological order. For example, a result would be "The player was investigated Night 1 and killed on Night 2". (GAME 37) UPDATED
Investigator (Townie): The Investigator can investigate a dead player, if his role is hidden because of the Janitor. He uses his ability by sending a PM to the host at night so that only he get to know the unknown role. (GAME 24)
I'm confusing the two necrophiliac roles again.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I asked her to come forward and divulge, but she didn't. There's no real reason for her weird behavior right now.

Sorry, I meant mortician.



I'm confusing the two necrophiliac roles again.
Doubtful that there is a Mortician in this game.

Panda is likely paranoid(or lying about being spy) since the mishap with Demon was wrong. So even if you are waiting to see if you were targeted by Panda, chances are the result isn't accurate, so no need to wait imo. :catshrug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top