No he doesn't... thread continuations haven't existed since we've used XenForo![]()

No he doesn't... thread continuations haven't existed since we've used XenForo![]()

Sure master, starting now with some good Androssi (and princesses) spam!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Oh god, Pompom-chan, where have you been all this time.Second batch so we can appreciate
![]()
![]()
btw @syx have you read the last arc of ToG? What did you think about young Maschenny? I liked her young version more than the actual one.
![]()
![]()




I've been busy with MG and my waifu was eliminated soon, soOh god, Pompom-chan, where have you been all this time.
Those pics are amazing! You are not allowed to leave this thread!
I think I'm a couple of chapters behind ToG now (official Line release). I couldn't keep up with anime/manga due to the WC, WW, and some other stuff. Will catch up on the weekend. I did like this arc a lot. Young Maschenny is such cutie pie, extremely funny, and awesome!!! <3
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Vici
Not gonna open or quote that thing.![]()
I didn't have much time to worry about WW.
besides that Rachel is almost getting what she deserves
Look at the Rak on AndrossiAre you prepared @syx? My waifu was defeated by a horde of blind people. Your waifu was defeated by some kind of behind the scenes chicanery likely orchestrated by resident madman, gallon.
Get hyped because only Androssi can save us from an ending even stupider than last year.
![]()
![]()
![]()
(Motivational material from Muse-KR on deviantart)

Seeing you here is a pleasure, Jammin. Thank you very much for this sugoi chakra stuff.Are you prepared @syx? My waifu was defeated by a horde of blind people. Your waifu was defeated by some kind of behind the scenes chicanery likely orchestrated by resident madman, gallon.
Get hyped because only Androssi can save us from an ending even stupider than last year.
![]()
![]()
![]()
(Motivational material from Muse-KR on deviantart)

You can do it @syx. I know the love of Androssi is your heart already. All you have to do is let it out. The Erza and LLENN campaigns may not have ended as they should have but to quote a certain short frenchman...Seeing you here is a pleasure, Jammin. Thank you very much for this sugoi chakra stuff.
As much as I love Androssi, and as much as I would like to support her outside of the obligatory vote, I don't know if I'll have the time and motivation to do so. :/
![]()
:kukuk, that could have been me right there.A little laugh for today's visit
![]()

Currently on hiatus just like the manga/anime...go figure:kukuk, that could have been me right there.
Tell me Greg, are you reading/watchin anything anime/manga related currently? Or are you on hiatus?


There is no need to watch/read stuff if you don't feel like it. Sure, we can talk about other things.Currently on hiatus just like the manga/anime...go figure
Why whatsup?
You know we can talk about other things than that....it is your thread
Made in Abyss and SnK were the last things i watched x/
But manga wise...i read both along with ToG,NnT and Berserk.
But like i said...ive been on break for a year and 1/2




Germany...man i wish.
Barely can make my mortgage much less go to yurup![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You have one right here...Damn, I want to go fishing so much, but there is hardly anyone I know who would be interested in that. Chill and listen to mother nature.
![]()
Sounds like your guests would have a pretty comfortable time at your place?
Have you or did you ever visit Germany?
You fish nii-kunYou have one right here...