Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

  • Gildarts & Zeref

  • Acnologia


Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Sure master, starting now with some good Androssi (and princesses) spam!





Second batch so we can appreciate




btw @syx have you read the last arc of ToG? What did you think about young Maschenny? I liked her young version more than the actual one.



Oh god, Pompom-chan, where have you been all this time. :zomg
Those pics are amazing! You are not allowed to leave this thread! :clingy

I think I'm a couple of chapters behind ToG now (official Line release). I couldn't keep up with anime/manga due to the WC, WW, and some other stuff. Will catch up on the weekend. I did like this arc a lot. Young Maschenny is such cutie pie, extremely funny, and awesome!!! <3






:wtf


@Vici
Not gonna open or quote that thing. :hmph
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh god, Pompom-chan, where have you been all this time. :zomg
Those pics are amazing! You are not allowed to leave this thread! :clingy

I think I'm a couple of chapters behind ToG now (official Line release). I couldn't keep up with anime/manga due to the WC, WW, and some other stuff. Will catch up on the weekend. I did like this arc a lot. Young Maschenny is such cutie pie, extremely funny, and awesome!!! <3






:wtf


@Vici
Not gonna open or quote that thing. :hmph
I've been busy with MG and my waifu was eliminated soon, so :emocat I didn't have much time to worry about WW.

Hope you catch up soon, many interesting things happening and plot is moving fast<_> besides that Rachel is almost getting what she deserves
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As promised...my daily fall thru xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
23,508
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you prepared @syx? My waifu was defeated by a horde of blind people. Your waifu was defeated by some kind of behind the scenes chicanery likely orchestrated by resident madman, gallon.

Get hyped because only Androssi can save us from an ending even stupider than last year.


(Motivational material from Muse-KR on deviantart)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you prepared @syx? My waifu was defeated by a horde of blind people. Your waifu was defeated by some kind of behind the scenes chicanery likely orchestrated by resident madman, gallon.

Get hyped because only Androssi can save us from an ending even stupider than last year.


(Motivational material from Muse-KR on deviantart)
Look at the Rak on Androssi:hurr
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Are you prepared @syx? My waifu was defeated by a horde of blind people. Your waifu was defeated by some kind of behind the scenes chicanery likely orchestrated by resident madman, gallon.

Get hyped because only Androssi can save us from an ending even stupider than last year.


(Motivational material from Muse-KR on deviantart)
Seeing you here is a pleasure, Jammin. Thank you very much for this sugoi chakra stuff. :zomg

As much as I love Androssi, and as much as I would like to support her outside of the obligatory vote, I don't know if I'll have the time and motivation to do so. :/

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
23,508
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seeing you here is a pleasure, Jammin. Thank you very much for this sugoi chakra stuff. :zomg

As much as I love Androssi, and as much as I would like to support her outside of the obligatory vote, I don't know if I'll have the time and motivation to do so. :/

You can do it @syx. I know the love of Androssi is your heart already. All you have to do is let it out. The Erza and LLENN campaigns may not have ended as they should have but to quote a certain short frenchman...

“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A little laugh for today's visit

 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
A little laugh for today's visit

:kukuk, that could have been me right there. :teehee

Tell me Greg, are you reading/watchin anything anime/manga related currently? Or are you on hiatus?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:kukuk, that could have been me right there. :teehee

Tell me Greg, are you reading/watchin anything anime/manga related currently? Or are you on hiatus?
Currently on hiatus just like the manga/anime...go figure:headscratch

Why whatsup?
You know we can talk about other things than that....it is your thread:heh

Made in Abyss and SnK were the last things i watched x/
But manga wise...i read both along with ToG,NnT and Berserk.
But like i said...ive been on break for a year and 1/2
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Currently on hiatus just like the manga/anime...go figure:headscratch

Why whatsup?
You know we can talk about other things than that....it is your thread:heh

Made in Abyss and SnK were the last things i watched x/
But manga wise...i read both along with ToG,NnT and Berserk.
But like i said...ive been on break for a year and 1/2
There is no need to watch/read stuff if you don't feel like it. Sure, we can talk about other things.


What does Greg do in his free time when anime/manga is not an item on his daily agenda?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mostly yard work,cook alot and drink:heh
Like fishing but dont go out as much....
Probably my favorite hobby is just chill and listening to music...especially this time of year.
Pool season everyday unless it rains xD
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Damn, I want to go fishing so much, but there is hardly anyone I know who would be interested in that. Chill and listen to mother nature. :blush



Sounds like your guests would have a pretty comfortable time at your place? :zomg
Have you or did you ever visit Germany?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Germany...man i wish.
Barely can make my mortgage much less go to yurup:XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:Haha
Not that bad...im eating everyday atleast xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You ever been to the states?
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
No, I didn't have the pleasure to visit the states yet, unfortunately.
It's at the very top on my "places I have to visit" list. : /
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn, I want to go fishing so much, but there is hardly anyone I know who would be interested in that. Chill and listen to mother nature. :blush



Sounds like your guests would have a pretty comfortable time at your place? :zomg
Have you or did you ever visit Germany?
You have one right here...
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top