Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well, it’s def going somewhere, how is it going with you mafia no kami
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bfa is so soon I am not prepared :notrust
Bfa?

I'm doing well thanks,been rather chill lately as i'm on break atm.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Wow bfa

A break from what? School?
Oh Battle for Azeroth,yeah now i know lol didn't know you play Wow.

My Summer Break from University,completed a Semester and now i'm on break till the next Starts in September.

I'm part of an abroad Study Program and currently studying in my Homeland for the so called "Reflection-Period" which is 2 Semesters back home to share and reflect on the experiences from my previous 2 Semesters in the United States and after those 2 Semesters here i'm going back to America for my final 2 and i'm also going to graduate over there.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Oh Battle for Azeroth,yeah now i know lol didn't know you play Wow.

My Summer Break from University,completed a Semester and now i'm on break till the next Starts in September.

I'm part of an abroad Study Program and currently studying in my Homeland for the so called "Reflection-Period" which is 2 Semesters back home to share and reflect on the experiences from my previous 2 Semesters in the United States and after those 2 Semesters here i'm going back to America for my final 2 and i'm also going to graduate over there.
Yeah been playing since 2008, oh what’s your major and in which state in U.S do you study
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah been playing since 2008, oh what’s your major and in which state in U.S do you study
Oh so you're one of the Veterans on it,pretty cool :verily What's your Main Char's Class and Race?

I study in Oregon,Eugene where i live with my Uncles Family,at least when i'm studying over there. :verily
I study Spanish Language and Slangs.:teach
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Oh so you're one of the Veterans on it,pretty cool :verily What's your Main Char's Class and Race?

I study in Oregon,Eugene where i live with my Uncles Family,at least when i'm studying over there. :verily
I study Spanish Language and Slangs.:teach
Oh Oregon Is prolly one of the states I haven’t been at. I myself studied in Chicago. In legion(current xpac) my main was a priest but will probably change it up now to a monk now. Do you game at all?ah languages how fun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh blood elf master race btw ;)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh Oregon Is prolly one of the states I haven’t been at. I myself studied in Chicago. In legion(current xpac) my main was a priest but will probably change it up now to a monk now. Do you game at all?ah languages how fun
Oh cool Chicago,are you from America yourself or did you study abroad as well?

Yeah Languages are pretty cool if you bring the motivation,interest and dedication for it along. I always wanted to do something in the linguistic field since i used to travel a lot for Vacations with my Family back in the Day and that's when i made up my mind to go for it.

Oh Priest and you wanna change to Monk? That's pretty cool i like both of those Classes tbh. i only played Monk before but it was fun nonetheless.
Yeah i game every now and then,i recently RePlayed Resident Evil 7 on Madhouse Difficulty which was a lot of fun :verily other than that i used to Play WoW myself some years ago when it was at the MoP Expansion where they had just introduced the Pandaren Race.:teach
Oh blood elf master race btw ;)
Blood Elf's are awesome,i used to have a Blood Elf Rogue back in the Day as my main char.:verily
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Well I am Russian but I studied abroad, oh interesting expansion to try the game I’d say not the best one but oh well and I love re evil games but I am abysmal at them. More satisfied with watching videos of them
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well I am Russian but I studied abroad, oh interesting expansion to try the game I’d say not the best one but oh well and I love re evil games but I am abysmal at them. More satisfied with watching videos of them
I had actually played from Classic up to MoP was what i meant,i was around when BC,WotLK and Cataclysm hit us :XD
Yeah it was solid,i played until the Hellscream Patch came out where Alliance and Horde banded against Garrosh(?) i think.
I wouldn't say i'm the best at them either but i can stay alive for a decent amount usually no matter the difficulty,i try to improve though.;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And pretty cool to meet someone else that has studied abroad around here.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
I had actually played from Classic up to MoP was what i meant,i was around when BC,WotLK and Cataclysm hit us :XD
Yeah it was solid,i played until the Hellscream Patch came out where Alliance and Horde banded against Garrosh(?) i think.
I wouldn't say i'm the best at them either but i can stay alive for a decent amount usually no matter the difficulty,i try to improve though.;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And pretty cool to meet someone else that has studied abroad around here.
Oh I see what you meant, so what would your favorite xpansion will be, have you heard they are bribing classic back? I actually only played like 5 days of classic and was like fuck it and came back in tbc so I am kinda excit d I suppose... yeah you mean siege of orgrimmar raid, IMO the most boring raid#garrosh did nothing wrong
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh I see what you meant, so what would your favorite xpansion will be, have you heard they are bribing classic back? I actually only played like 5 days of classic and was like fuck it and came back in tbc so I am kinda excit d I suppose... yeah you mean siege of orgrimmar raid, IMO the most boring raid#garrosh did nothing wrong
Yeah i had heard about that when i saw the Trailer for BFA,i was actually considering to give it a go since i did like Classic at the time.
But if we speaking favorite Expansion till i dropped out it'd be probably Wrath of the Lich King,i loved playing WoW to that point tbh.

I found a bit different as they made some changes in Classes and Skill System from WotLK to Cataclysm tbh. but i sticked to it since they introduced the Goblins to the Horde and i had waited for that a long time and created a Goblin Shaman and played with him and my Rogue till MoP dropped and then i requested a Race Change for my Goblin and change him to a Pandaren.

Yeah exactly,i dropped at the Siege of Orgrimmar i think i did the Raid at the time and found it a bit challenging though that may be because i tended to have trouble keeping up in Raids depending on my Role in them.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Yeah i had heard about that when i saw the Trailer for BFA,i was actually considering to give it a go since i did like Classic at the time.
But if we speaking favorite Expansion till i dropped out it'd be probably Wrath of the Lich King,i loved playing WoW to that point tbh.

I found a bit different as they made some changes in Classes and Skill System from WotLK to Cataclysm tbh. but i sticked to it since they introduced the Goblins to the Horde and i had waited for that a long time and created a Goblin Shaman and played with him and my Rogue till MoP dropped and then i requested a Race Change for my Goblin and change him to a Pandaren.

Yeah exactly,i dropped at the Siege of Orgrimmar i think i did the Raid at the time and found it a bit challenging though that may be because i tended to have trouble keeping up in Raids depending on my Role in them.
Ah yeah Lich of the wrath king was amazing but cata was such a let down for me. I am neutral towards goblins but I guess I can play as females, male models r just not my taipu. They have introduced mythic plus dungeons which can roughly give similar rewards as raiding , you only
Need 5 people but they r pretty hard, one of the best overall additions as of recent. Well bfa will be fun lmk if u decide to try it out st some point
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Ah yeah Lich of the wrath king was amazing but cata was such a let down for me. I am neutral towards goblins but I guess I can play as females, male models r just not my taipu. They have introduced mythic plus dungeons which can roughly give similar rewards as raiding , you only
Need 5 people but they r pretty hard, one of the best overall additions as of recent. Well bfa will be fun lmk if u decide to try it out st some point
Sure thing man,will do.
And oh cool,i didn't know about the Mythic Plus Dungeons sounds challenging but pretty cool for a Small Group of Friends to get through imo.
Yeah true,Cata was a let down,i liked it for its new Races and Mounts but overall not exactly the slice of BC or WotLK imo. thank god MoP got it out of that downphase again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Belserion ,Hey how's it going? :hi
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Hey. Not too great but things will get better. How are you?
Oh i'm sorry to hear that,i hope it'll get better soon then. :verily I'm doing alright i guess,my Day was terrible today but i had it coming.
I haven't properly talked to you in forever.:XD How's Life treating you?
 
Last edited:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh i'm sorry to hear that,i'll hope it'll get better soon then. :verily I'm doing alright i guess,my Day was terrible today but i had it coming.
I haven't properly talked to you in forever.:XD How's Life treating you?
Other than this awful week life's treating me ok. I hope whatever you had coming that made your day so terrible you learned from it lol.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Other than this awful week life's treating me ok. I hope whatever you had coming that made your day so terrible you learned from it lol.
Oh i just meant i get such days every now and in between lol. But yeah i'll get over it :verily I hope this Week will be over soon then for you i don't know the cause of it but i guess we all have those Weeks sometimes depending on our circumstances etc. Helps to know that'll get better sometime.:super
If it helps,in case you want to talk about something that's stressing you out or anything you can message me(here or wherever you feel more comfortable with) and i'd listen to it,just if you want of course.:verily

You been keeping up with Black Clover?
 
Last edited:

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh i just meant i get such days every now and in between lol. But yeah i'll get over it :verily I hope this Week will be over soon then for you i don't know the cause of it but i guess we all have those Weeks sometimes depending on our circumstances etc. Helps to know that'll get better sometime.:super
If it helps,in case you want to talk about something that's stressing you out or anything you can message me(here or wherever you feel more comfortable with) and i'd listen to it,just if you want of course.:verily

You been keeping up with Black Clover?
Thanks!

And yep I have. I don't really like the direction it took lately but I believe it will redeem itself now that they're in the capital.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Thanks!

And yep I have. I don't really like the direction it took lately but I believe it will redeem itself now that they're in the capital.
You're welcome :verily

And yeah,i'm sort of missing Yuno in all this but i guess once they arrived properly they'll meet up quite soon,curious about this sudden TeamUp with the revived Underlings of Licht but who knows could provide some solid Entertainment for sure.:super
 
Top