Bfa?Well, it’s def going somewhere, how is it going with you mafia no kami
Bfa is so soon I am not prepared--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
I'm doing well thanks,been rather chill lately as i'm on break atm.
Bfa?Well, it’s def going somewhere, how is it going with you mafia no kami
Bfa is so soon I am not prepared--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
Oh Battle for Azeroth,yeah now i know lol didn't know you play Wow.Wow bfa
A break from what? School?
Yeah been playing since 2008, oh what’s your major and in which state in U.S do you studyOh Battle for Azeroth,yeah now i know lol didn't know you play Wow.
My Summer Break from University,completed a Semester and now i'm on break till the next Starts in September.
I'm part of an abroad Study Program and currently studying in my Homeland for the so called "Reflection-Period" which is 2 Semesters back home to share and reflect on the experiences from my previous 2 Semesters in the United States and after those 2 Semesters here i'm going back to America for my final 2 and i'm also going to graduate over there.
Oh so you're one of the Veterans on it,pretty coolYeah been playing since 2008, oh what’s your major and in which state in U.S do you study

Oh Oregon Is prolly one of the states I haven’t been at. I myself studied in Chicago. In legion(current xpac) my main was a priest but will probably change it up now to a monk now. Do you game at all?ah languages how funOh so you're one of the Veterans on it,pretty coolWhat's your Main Char's Class and Race?
I study in Oregon,Eugene where i live with my Uncles Family,at least when i'm studying over there.
I study Spanish Language and Slangs.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh cool Chicago,are you from America yourself or did you study abroad as well?Oh Oregon Is prolly one of the states I haven’t been at. I myself studied in Chicago. In legion(current xpac) my main was a priest but will probably change it up now to a monk now. Do you game at all?ah languages how fun

Blood Elf's are awesome,i used to have a Blood Elf Rogue back in the Day as my main char.Oh blood elf master race btw![]()
I had actually played from Classic up to MoP was what i meant,i was around when BC,WotLK and Cataclysm hit usWell I am Russian but I studied abroad, oh interesting expansion to try the game I’d say not the best one but oh well and I love re evil games but I am abysmal at them. More satisfied with watching videos of them


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh I see what you meant, so what would your favorite xpansion will be, have you heard they are bribing classic back? I actually only played like 5 days of classic and was like fuck it and came back in tbc so I am kinda excit d I suppose... yeah you mean siege of orgrimmar raid, IMO the most boring raid#garrosh did nothing wrongI had actually played from Classic up to MoP was what i meant,i was around when BC,WotLK and Cataclysm hit us
Yeah it was solid,i played until the Hellscream Patch came out where Alliance and Horde banded against Garrosh(?) i think.
I wouldn't say i'm the best at them either but i can stay alive for a decent amount usually no matter the difficulty,i try to improve though.
And pretty cool to meet someone else that has studied abroad around here.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah i had heard about that when i saw the Trailer for BFA,i was actually considering to give it a go since i did like Classic at the time.Oh I see what you meant, so what would your favorite xpansion will be, have you heard they are bribing classic back? I actually only played like 5 days of classic and was like fuck it and came back in tbc so I am kinda excit d I suppose... yeah you mean siege of orgrimmar raid, IMO the most boring raid#garrosh did nothing wrong
Ah yeah Lich of the wrath king was amazing but cata was such a let down for me. I am neutral towards goblins but I guess I can play as females, male models r just not my taipu. They have introduced mythic plus dungeons which can roughly give similar rewards as raiding , you onlyYeah i had heard about that when i saw the Trailer for BFA,i was actually considering to give it a go since i did like Classic at the time.
But if we speaking favorite Expansion till i dropped out it'd be probably Wrath of the Lich King,i loved playing WoW to that point tbh.
I found a bit different as they made some changes in Classes and Skill System from WotLK to Cataclysm tbh. but i sticked to it since they introduced the Goblins to the Horde and i had waited for that a long time and created a Goblin Shaman and played with him and my Rogue till MoP dropped and then i requested a Race Change for my Goblin and change him to a Pandaren.
Yeah exactly,i dropped at the Siege of Orgrimmar i think i did the Raid at the time and found it a bit challenging though that may be because i tended to have trouble keeping up in Raids depending on my Role in them.
Sure thing man,will do.Ah yeah Lich of the wrath king was amazing but cata was such a let down for me. I am neutral towards goblins but I guess I can play as females, male models r just not my taipu. They have introduced mythic plus dungeons which can roughly give similar rewards as raiding , you only
Need 5 people but they r pretty hard, one of the best overall additions as of recent. Well bfa will be fun lmk if u decide to try it out st some point
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey. Not too great but things will get better. How are you?@Belserion ,Hey how's it going?![]()
Oh i'm sorry to hear that,i hope it'll get better soon then.Hey. Not too great but things will get better. How are you?
How's Life treating you?Other than this awful week life's treating me ok. I hope whatever you had coming that made your day so terrible you learned from it lol.Oh i'm sorry to hear that,i'll hope it'll get better soon then.I'm doing alright i guess,my Day was terrible today but i had it coming.
I haven't properly talked to you in forever.How's Life treating you?
Oh i just meant i get such days every now and in between lol. But yeah i'll get over itOther than this awful week life's treating me ok. I hope whatever you had coming that made your day so terrible you learned from it lol.

Thanks!Oh i just meant i get such days every now and in between lol. But yeah i'll get over itI hope this Week will be over soon then for you i don't know the cause of it but i guess we all have those Weeks sometimes depending on our circumstances etc. Helps to know that'll get better sometime.
If it helps,in case you want to talk about something that's stressing you out or anything you can message me(here or wherever you feel more comfortable with) and i'd listen to it,just if you want of course.
You been keeping up with Black Clover?
You're welcomeThanks!
And yep I have. I don't really like the direction it took lately but I believe it will redeem itself now that they're in the capital.
