Games Fate/Grand Order

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's finally time I drop in here to talk some FGO.

Australia got the game back on April 20 of this year iirc, and I've been playing since then and have to say I really enjoy the game being a fate fan. The gacha is brutal but I keep coming back :XD Looking forward to Summer and trying for Tamalancer and Squirtoria.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's finally time I drop in here to talk some FGO.

Australia got the game back on April 20 of this year iirc, and I've been playing since then and have to say I really enjoy the game being a fate fan. The gacha is brutal but I keep coming back :XD Looking forward to Summer and trying for Tamalancer and Squirtoria.
Nice! What are your favorite servants that you've managed to get your hands on?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's finally time I drop in here to talk some FGO.

Australia got the game back on April 20 of this year iirc, and I've been playing since then and have to say I really enjoy the game being a fate fan. The gacha is brutal but I keep coming back :XD Looking forward to Summer and trying for Tamalancer and Squirtoria.
Welcome!

I also ask.

Who is best waifu and why is it Tamamo?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm done. I'm finally done.



Total evil bones farmed = 215
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nice! What are your favorite servants that you've managed to get your hands on?
I enjoy using servants like Kintoki (Berserker), Medb, Jeanne D'Arc (both of those came very recently!), and some others like Heracles and Rama. My favourite servant would be Scathach but she didn't come home when she had her last banner :emocat :emocat :emocat

Welcome!

I also ask.

Who is best waifu and why is it Tamamo?
Shishou > Tamamo, but Tamamo is still very good :cheez
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I enjoy using servants like Kintoki (Berserker), Medb, Jeanne D'Arc (both of those came very recently!), and some others like Heracles and Rama. My favourite servant would be Scathach but she didn't come home when she had her last banner :emocat :emocat :emocat



Shishou > Tamamo, but Tamamo is still very good :cheez
Fight me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm done. I'm finally done.



Total evil bones farmed = 215
7 eyes left...why robin ate all of them before ozy came??
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There are no wrong answers. With the exception of all answers not including..



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And eventually the Rins.:hurr

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There are no wrong answers. With the exception of all answers not including..



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And eventually the Rins.:hurr

Mordred is great, Raicow is decent but she's a bit too big aye. The Rins though, now that's some good shit.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mordred is great, Raicow is decent but she's a bit too big aye. The Rins though, now that's some good shit.
As someone who has grailed both Moedred and oppai Raikou, obviously I'm a fan.

I'm also a fan of how Raikou's attack animations include considerable bouncing.:sky2
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
As someone who has grailed both Moedred and oppai Raikou, obviously I'm a fan.

I'm also a fan of how Raikou's attack animations include considerable bouncing.:sky2
Ooh they'd be nice to have as supports :kappa :sky2

Yeah, animations like that are good, almost like a 2D Dead or Alive in some ways :kappa
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ooh they'd be nice to have as supports :kappa :sky2

Yeah, animations like that are good, almost like a 2D Dead or Alive in some ways :kappa
You sir are a gentleman of discerning taste.


​
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
DONE WITH EYES

*looks at 100 needed chains*

*cries*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We are the holders of our luck
Quartz is our body, and tickets are our blood
We have done over a thousand summons
Unknown to bikinis, nor know to beach waifus
Have withstood many pain to farm quartz
So as we pray...

UNLIMITED SUMMER SERVANTS SUMMON

pray this as we summon brothers, so our collective prayers may bless us all
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You rolling for Tamamo Lancer Kato? Or is anybody here planning on rolling this banner?

I'm assuming the second banner won't be out until part 2 of the event so probably no rolling for me for a while yet. It's going to be fun rolling though when it does happen because I don't care quite as much as I did for the Raikou one. I really needed a better berseker and I would have happily settled for Ibaraki but I really wanted someone good to put in that beserker slot that didn't have an NP that self stuns(Continues to ignore Beowulf).

And after this it's going to be saving time for me. I might do some rolling on the Nero event rerun but then I begin hordeing for Rin's Istar Cosplay at Christmas.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You rolling for Tamamo Lancer Kato? Or is anybody here planning on rolling this banner?

I'm assuming the second banner won't be out until part 2 of the event so probably no rolling for me for a while yet. It's going to be fun rolling though when it does happen because I don't care quite as much as I did for the Raikou one. I really needed a better berseker and I would have happily settled for Ibaraki but I really wanted someone good to put in that beserker slot that didn't have an NP that self stuns(Continues to ignore Beowulf).

And after this it's going to be saving time for me. I might do some rolling on the Nero event rerun but then I begin hordeing for Rin's Istar Cosplay at Christmas.

GUYS

THE CHANT WORKS

TAMAMO AND KYOHIME IN ONE 10 SUMMON

YEAAAAAH

(Hope that aswers your question)

Also, i did the chant 3 times XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
However I will say that I did plan to roll for her because I

1)needed some more single target dmg servants
2)its tamamo
3)look at all those ascensions skins

XD

I am actually surprised you will not roll on mordreds banner?

I actually hoped to also get her...


My plans are

Summon on this banner
Hold until Gramps and Merlin

Then hold until sherlock
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I felt too much Moedred related temptation and rolled just a couple tickets. Just enough to get my ticket count to a nice even number. 3 specifically. No Moedred, as expected, but on who shows up instead? Kiyohime Lancer. This is a good way to start off the event.

Perhaps niichan's luck is finally rubbing off on us Kato?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I felt too much Moedred related temptation and rolled just a couple tickets. Just enough to get my ticket count to a nice even number. 3 specifically. No Moedred, as expected, but on who shows up instead? Kiyohime Lancer. This is a good way to start off the event.

Perhaps niichan's luck is finally rubbing off on us Kato?
praise be
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also how great is it when events start out with Blackbeard? And it's just getting better from there.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Also how great is it when events start out with Blackbeard? And it's just getting better from there.
Man i came in just to say that

I actually laughed at loud at his death scene, with Diarmund feeling kinship with him XD

what constructions are you guys going for?
 
Top