- Joined
- Aug 19, 2014
- Messages
- 1,735
- Reaction score
- 2,734
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey man this has the "fight" between Ushio and Reina. She even went to shower.......
Why's it so low........
Hey man this has the "fight" between Ushio and Reina. She even went to shower.......
Ban them all big boss jagman.
Just a recycle art. But I will take it. I hope we will have the leak for anime information soon.Kimetsu Giga Spread
![]()
It'll have to be since the magazine comes out tomorrow night lolJust a recycle art. But I will take it. I hope we will have the leak for anime information soon.
No anime information in shonen jump giga.Just a recycle art. But I will take it. I hope we will have the leak for anime information soon.
The anime is coming to an endBlack Clover almost in the bottom 5. What happened? Looks like EiC hates it now.
. It may end up like Toriko after all
b-but the digital sales!The anime is coming to an end. It may end up like Toriko after all
The reasons can be so many, the chapter of 8 weeks ago has obviously not been well received evidently.Black Clover almost in the bottom 5. What happened? .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The anime is coming to an end. It may end up like Toriko after all
Ahahahah, what fun, very witty .....b-but the digital sales!
Goodbye old friendFrom Jump GIGA technically titled "斉木楠雄のΨ難"
Heiji you're awesome lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---