- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 4,125
- Reaction score
- 5,841
- Country
-
Yeah it definitely hit it's peak with 40+ episodes. I was right it never even reached WT's popularity.
Second season. New videogame.....I feel like in a way Black Clover reached the peak of its success, I just dont see how else they can make it more popular.
Honestly, I think much more famous than WT .... but oh well, any excuse is good to belittle it, right?Yeah it definitely hit it's peak with 40+ episodes. I was right it never even reached WT's popularity.
Imu behind so many people, that disrespect.From Jump GIGA technically titled "斉木楠雄のΨ難"

Nope. When all is said and done it still sells but will not be "the next Naruto" like Nakano wants. I'll say we wait and see since the anime isn't doing bad enough to get axed but if they were only using 51 episodes as a template then there's no real reason to come back if they end it right there.Can you guys see the manga getting the axe within the next 2 years or so if the anime ends and doesn’t come back(once it ends I doubt it’ll come back though. Doesn’t seem like it has much, of any hype)
Even with all the push, Dr.Stone still isn't in the 100k club, huh.Oricon Ranking for 7/16-7/22:
64490 *507246 Heroaca
58578 *533254 Haikyuu
35038 **35038 Houshin Engi Gaiden
30023 *275442 Soma
24060 1967545 OP
20144 *156019 Harem
16513 *166778 Slam Dunk Refurbished 7
16483 *163968 Slam Dunk Refurbished 8
16450 *162639 Slam Dunk Refurbished 9
16256 *159803 Slam Dunk Refurbished 10
-
12254 *274081 Slam Dunk Refurbished 1
11241 *250283 Slam Dunk Refurbished 2
11210 *230463 Slam Dunk Refurbished 3
11091 *408386 Neverlad
10745 *219418 Slam Dunk Refurbished 4
10505 *215339 Slam Dunk Refurbished 5
10168 *211910 Slam Dunk Refurbished 6
10101 **86994 Stone
10096 **88817 Yuragi
10047 **98716 Bokuben
*8998 *663334 Heroaca 18
Slam Dunk has some really long legs in the top 100. Its almost in the way for other series to rank in. Jujutsu might have made the top 100 had Slam Dunk not been here but we'll never know.
Eh, unfortunately, the presence of Slam Dunk reprint has somewhat ruined the plans.Even with all the push, Dr.Stone still isn't in the 100k club, huh.
I don't think its right to say Slam Dunk has any thing with Stone reaching 100k. Whether Slam Dunk was there or not, people would still be buying it in the same numbers. All Slam Dunk is doing is taking up some more spots and thus slightly pushing up the thresholds. The selling power of series doesn't change because of this. Stone just cannot catch on enough for people to go and buy the tankoubons, or at least enough to reach 100k on Oricon. Digital might be a reason but it doesn't do so well there that it'll have a huge effect.Eh, unfortunately, the presence of Slam Dunk reprint has somewhat ruined the plans.
Saiki Kusuo is ~2.5 years BLack Clovers senior...I never read Black Clover but if it really is that popular of a series ? I how come I don't see it being pushed that hard in the 50th anniversary ? I mean it doesn't even have its own Room at the Exhibit hack while I was there that manga series about the psychic kid ( pink hair I forgot the name I'm sorry) had his own room next to Kochikame that's pretty impressive and that's not adding the fact that it doesn't have its own fan day merch If there really is a push for BC I'm not seeing it in the actual events.
To be a popular is popular, not as My Hero of course, but let's say it falls into the niche of the series that sell "just enough"never read Black Clover but if it really is that popular of a series ? I how come I don't see it being pushed that hard in the 50th anniversary ? I mean it doesn't even have its own Room at the Exhibit hack while I was there that manga series about the psychic kid ( pink hair I forgot the name I'm sorry) had his own room next to Kochikame that's pretty impressive and that's not adding the fact that it doesn't have its own fan day merch If there really is a push for BC I'm not seeing it in the actual events.
they were pretty much put in one room called "Jump Heroes" or something along those lines.Saiki Kusuo is ~2.5 years BLack Clovers senior...
Did any series from 2015 and newer have much presence there?
You do not need to have the anime. Logically they put the most popular series, and My Hero is the revelation of the last years ....they were pretty much put in one room called "Jump Heroes" or something along those lines.
@Ice King I love Neverland and that one didn't have its own room ether which is understandable, anime for that isn't even out yet so who knows how popular it can get.
I 100% agree that the stuff that are getting presence is popular Titles from the past and current present.You do not need to have the anime. Logically they put the most popular series, and My Hero is the revelation of the last years ....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---