@gnut has boruto anime ended?
@gnut has boruto anime ended?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
since u linked momoshiki fight on fb i thought u were up2date, cant say i am too fond of boruto's dissapearing ransengan. mutsuki best character
Havent watched anything but the 1st episode
I did read that opening arc but havent read it since.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think tom and gus mentioned they like the anime tho or it got better idk.
It was from a page i like thats why...they post alotta spoilerish shit.since u linked momoshiki fight on fb i thought u were up2date, cant say i am too fond of boruto's dissapearing ransengan. mutsuki best character
yeah something like that, the one with dragon sageIt was from a page i like thats why...they post alotta spoilerish shit.
Mutsuki is Oro-sama's clone kiddy right?


Be strong sista
You males are so lucky.

Wish we were sea horses '-'Be strong sista![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol..Aah...
I think its just too funny from a grown up perspective....
I could never imagine naruto or sasuke smashing....maybe each other but not hinata and sakura
Jiraiya or madara....bee ofc lol and we all can agree kakashi xD
Yes, as if it was ever neededbecame an emote? Without me needing to pester people this time
![]()
Yup and yup x)Wish we were sea horses '-'
Btw Guregu, my homeworks were the trip plans + costs and my vacs day right? If I can take those 2 extra days off?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Someone needed to convince Holt to ask youYes, as if it was ever needed![]()