The Last Person to Post Wins - Ouroboros

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@gnut has boruto anime ended?
:Haha
Havent watched anything but the 1st episode
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did read that opening arc but havent read it since.
I think tom and gus mentioned they like the anime tho or it got better idk.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
:Haha
Havent watched anything but the 1st episode
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did read that opening arc but havent read it since.
I think tom and gus mentioned they like the anime tho or it got better idk.
since u linked momoshiki fight on fb i thought u were up2date, cant say i am too fond of boruto's dissapearing ransengan. mutsuki best character
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
since u linked momoshiki fight on fb i thought u were up2date, cant say i am too fond of boruto's dissapearing ransengan. mutsuki best character
It was from a page i like thats why...they post alotta spoilerish shit.

Mutsuki is Oro-sama's clone kiddy right?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
It was from a page i like thats why...they post alotta spoilerish shit.

Mutsuki is Oro-sama's clone kiddy right?
yeah something like that, the one with dragon sage
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh....he gave him Juugo's power
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Boruto anime hasn't ended, probably won't for a very long time either.

I don't watch the anime though, @gnut . Manga-only.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aah...
I think its just too funny from a grown up perspective....
I could never imagine naruto or sasuke smashing....maybe each other but not hinata and sakura:lmao
Jiraiya or madara....bee ofc lol and we all can agree kakashi xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,654
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:emobirb became an emote? Without me needing to pester people this time :rolleyes:
Good stuff. Will definitely be quite in use.

@Lambu I‘m at the beach, meet me there :lambirb
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Be strong sista:true
Wish we were sea horses '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw Guregu, my homeworks were the trip plans + costs and my vacs day right? If I can take those 2 extra days off?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,654
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That‘s a nice new avi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So many details *-*
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aah...
I think its just too funny from a grown up perspective....
I could never imagine naruto or sasuke smashing....maybe each other but not hinata and sakura:lmao
Jiraiya or madara....bee ofc lol and we all can agree kakashi xD
Lol..
I don't think about it that deep...
It is what it is...
Just ....
A story...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wish we were sea horses '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw Guregu, my homeworks were the trip plans + costs and my vacs day right? If I can take those 2 extra days off?
Yup and yup x)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
So the rain we got wasn't the relief we've been waiting for these past months. The weather went completely insane. Storms followed later in the night (we were one of the first earlier midday) completely destroying homes, electricity sources, flooding cities and houses and even killing one person (flattened by a tree).
 
Top