Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'm currently trying to catch up with Nanatsu no Taizai as well. Its really good.

Have you started Eden's Zero?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm currently trying to catch up with Nanatsu no Taizai as well. Its really good.

Have you started Eden's Zero?
Oh cool,where you at in NNT? I'm Up to Date on it,you're definitely in for some good twists towards the current Point of the Manga.:hip

Yeah i did actually,i was a bit confused by the Similar looking Character Models and the Cameo Appearances of some FT Chars but as long as the Characters don't end up the same i guess i'm not going to complain.
Plot seems interesting and Hiro isn't holding off on the Friendship Stuff right from the bat this time,guess to have us get used to the way this Manga is going to roll.
Did you as well? I also heard there is a Sequel incoming to FT about the 100 Year Quest iirc.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'm on chapter 151 so I should be caught up by this weekend hopefully.

As for Eden's Zero I haven't read past the first chapter. I'm gonna try to catch up with it. But it was ok from the little I read. Nothing in particular got my attention though. Maybe that will change.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Sounds good,keep me updated on it,curious what you'll think of the current happenings.:super

Yeah,i'm giving it a fair chance as well see where it goes and then make up my mind on it throughly.:verily
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Seraph are keeping in touch with Owari no Seraph manga?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
well would be nice if u can do something from this

Say no more,i'll try my best. :verily I'll get onto it during the Weekend and send it to you then,i'll make more than one so you can choose.


Seraph are keeping in touch with Owari no Seraph manga?
Well,i'd have to change my Name if i did not so...
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Say no more,i'll try my best. :verily



Well,i'd have to change my Name if i did not so...
Man the recent revelation about Yuu.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Man the recent revelation about Yuu.
Yeah,but we had something like that in store for us given that he did not remember anything about his Past,guess the coming Chapters will reveal how exactly he lost his Memories.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
wasnt he shown in ashera's flashback or did i misunderstand it
Oh yeah true,i forgot about Ashera's age,that's weird.
iirc. Ashera was said to be older than 1200 years,so Yuu appearing in the Flashback means he must be of similar Age at least.
 
Top