I'm currently trying to catch up with Nanatsu no Taizai as well. Its really good.
Have you started Eden's Zero?
Have you started Eden's Zero?
Oh cool,where you at in NNT? I'm Up to Date on it,you're definitely in for some good twists towards the current Point of the Manga.I'm currently trying to catch up with Nanatsu no Taizai as well. Its really good.
Have you started Eden's Zero?



Well sure,what kinda Signature do you want/are you looking for? I can tryowari no seraph,pyon make me a sig![]()
well would be nice if u can do something from thisWell sure,what kinda Signature do you want/are you looking for? I can try![]()
Say no more,i'll try my best.well would be nice if u can do something from this
![]()
Well,i'd have to change my Name if i did not so...Seraph are keeping in touch with Owari no Seraph manga?
Man the recent revelation about Yuu.Say no more,i'll try my best.
Well,i'd have to change my Name if i did not so...
Yeah,but we had something like that in store for us given that he did not remember anything about his Past,guess the coming Chapters will reveal how exactly he lost his Memories.Man the recent revelation about Yuu.
He's 16 isn't he?how old is yuu-ojiisan
wasnt he shown in ashera's flashback or did i misunderstand itHe's 16 isn't he?
Oh yeah true,i forgot about Ashera's age,that's weird.wasnt he shown in ashera's flashback or did i misunderstand it
I'm doing fine lately,what about you?How’s it going
Playing with the Dangerous and Risky,yeah that's me.@Seraph according to ur avy I see u like to play with fire. As expected from someone that comes from Helsinki.
