oH naisu - grats!first kiss ?
Yes after the first one comes the second.First kiss. <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh my doppelganger.
Just kidding, it was really me. I just don't want to be associated with you in public![]()

oH naisu - grats!first kiss ?
Yes after the first one comes the second.First kiss. <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh my doppelganger.
Just kidding, it was really me. I just don't want to be associated with you in public![]()

Oh shit....my man is irresistibleIt was kinda happening naturally, but she actuaĺy stopped to ask permission to kiss me.

That's unacceptable in this day and age. I'm going to report you to your nearest authorities for rape.It was kinda happening naturally, but she actuaĺy stopped to ask permission to kiss me.


She is <3That's adorable xD
She is that too for sure <3She's a unicorn.
oH naisu - grats!
Yes after the first one comes the second.![]()

Oh shit....my man is irresistible![]()

should have said first and last
/smacking my lip

That's unacceptable in this day and age. I'm going to report you to your nearest authorities for rape.
Let's see you make another short film in your life.![]()

tfw single![]()

Fun fact; your long lost little brother (yes, not twin brother; upon further inspection he looked a bit more kid-ish”) is named Robin and works at a resort near Strömstad in Sweden. Now you know.Well true enough, if I actually met you I could hardly figuratively keep my pants on.
tfw single![]()

I never stop being surprised at quantity destroying quality, a thing within me.You're surprised there's a sequel to Fair Tail?
That seems like a silly reaction to have after it's already eight published spin-offs, two planned spin-offs, several light-novels and a very similar new manga.
What the fuck is happening with that girl?It was kinda happening naturally, but she actuaĺy stopped to ask permission to kiss me.

that is my noun D: dont use dat easily.Oh shit....my man is irresistible![]()
tfw single![]()

One day I'll perfect my full body circumsision, how would you like my first test subject?
Dis poor fella...

First kiss. <3
Watching Black-panther finally.Single is great..No rules..
Just free.

Yeah you recommend months ago xDD.Late as ever.
Don't say it here...I don't wanna read no debates..about it...again.
Text man!...
Ignoring texts messages...i gotta ask u somethin...lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nan de kore ????