I'm n the hardly ever breakfast group. I just can't get myself to eat at mornings. If I do, it's usually toast or oatmeal. But normally it's just a cup of coffee and glass of orange juice.
It's getting farther from meNo, I feel it's some completely different kind of beast
![]()
I only go with sexting.
I actually started eating breakfast when my son was born, seeing as he needs breakfast, and I definitely need the energy.Some people dont really have breakfast? Wow : O

Yes I do, ty^^ Hardy is finally back @.@ If I ever stop feeling ill, I got many recipes to try!I love those (ç.ç bugged my sis until we got a good recipe to try cooking) and they're not very hard to do (maybe workful, but not hard)I can send the recipe later, Farfy.
It's said to be the most important meal of the daySome people dont really have breakfast? Wow : O

It's said to be the most important meal of the day
Though I feel that this title should be also shared with brunch, elevensies, lunch, dinner, and of course supper...
A man is useless without his meat lolAs much as I love my sister, sometimes she really can be:
![]()
Stripping a man from his meat...
![]()
On brighter things - fresh gazpacho (well, blitzed yesterday), bread, and Käsekrainer for breakfast today
![]()
You do what you must to surviveA man is useless without his meat lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Am currently reading through the Hobbit with my eldest.
Fuck the budget.Viewed the first house. It was very nice, very practical.. but we just didn’t feel it.
Then we went and checked out the garden and exterior of the one we’re viewing tomorrow. That’s the place. That’s where we want to spend our days. Unless the interior is dreadful (which we know from the pictures it isn’t, but still) we’re definitely bidding on it. It’s definitely stretching our budget but it’s worth it.
get fucked by the systemFuck the budget.
It's an once-in-a-lifetime investment.![]()
)